Fans V. Fans Favorites.

King123

who will you root for?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. will you root for the fans, or fan's favorites.

• Fans
    • Fan Favorites
  2. 2. who will end up winning?

• Fan
    • Fan Favorite?

okay friends n family: Time to play Wolfies devils advocate . ask anyone here and they will tell you i am not johnny fairplay fan. But before this season starts noininhg he will be on it . i want ya'll to check out the repeats of ty murrys celeberity bull riding challenge that johnny was on. For the first time you will see the real johnny fairplay nd not the persona he wants us to see. in fact the whole danny bonaducie thing was staged for plublicity for the new survivor , or johnny would not of left for the location of the shoot. So watch the repeats of that show nd tell me if johnny really as bad as he is pretending to be .

haha i have a couple friends who used to be in the wrestling business. they where brought in at the same time as johnny was for a promotion called tna wrestling. well one of em told me johnny stayed in character the whole time. one day he had enough. grabed johnny and was about to beat him senseless when johnny magically snaped out of his character mode

now on another note lets go SUPERFANS lets kick some pre madonna fan favorite ass. this slaughter is brought to you by the people that have watched this show for all 15 seasons before this one! :footballhelmet:

It's official...................

Courtesy of; REALITYBLURRED

Survivor Micronesia cast of all-stars and superfans announced; Exile Island will return

CBS officially announced the cast of Survivor Micronesia via Entertainment Weekly, and the 10 all-stars are the same people who