Spears Family Album Of Trash

ajfan2004

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really have lost so much respect (not sure I had any) for Dr. Phil. He is just keeping the media circus going that is sucking up Brittney.

Best thing for her is to be in the hospital and get the help she needs then to move to a small town far away. Kevin and Brittney need to keep those boys out of the spotlight. Those boys will grow up to be trainwrecks just like their parents. sad.

Their only chance is to leave that circus and be raised on a farm in Oklahoma or something. If K-fed really loved them he would get those boys out of there.

It is not his fault. As long as Britney had temporary custody, he could not legally move them out of state. If he eventually gets full custody, he could move but not until then.

he'll never move them out of state. neither of those two are in this for the children. its all about them and their needs. what needs to happen is that someone with an actual brain in their skulls needs to come and take those children and raise them with new names out of the lime light. both britney and k-fed are immature children with no regard for the two poor children they brought into this world! neither one of them deserves to have any rights to those children anymore!! i say tell the judge to take the kids from those families (and do not give them to relatives) and let the children have normal lives!!!

So the good Doc decided to can the Britney show huh. I wonder if some credible Dr. told him it would be unprofessional to benefit from her personal issues. It's not going to help her if we all know what Phil thinks about her condition.

Do you suppose Phil was concerned about Brit, or more concerned with the damage it would do to him? People who think Phil is a god, might even lose some respect for him. Egads -- what next? Will they start dissing Oprah??? Blasphemy!!!

Sadly ... "Putting them to sleep" would probably get the Vets in trouble and cause them

to lose their license ......

A Spaying or Neutering 50% deal would at least keep them from losing their practice so

they could continue to help the more deserving animals ..... just sayin'

I don't think Dr.Phill is a god or I'm not trying to defend him, but he said that Brits' mom called him and asked him to go and see her and try and get through to her. The media is the ones that are keeping this family in the lime-light. Yeah the Spears Family have done some bone-headed things, if they stopped being so public with their lives the media would go find some other dumb-ass to hound. JMHO and I value yours!

If Brit was in her "right mind" she would have never lost custody of her children in the first place. She needs help!!!! She's out of control! What mother would continue to do crazy things over and over and party all hours of the night with the custody of her children in question???? Somebody has to step in and help her. Sounds like the courts have tried to alittle and its not working. She has ignored the court orders. Its just SAD and I feel very sorry for those boys!!!! JMHO

:pixiedust:

I agree joy, the mother has put her girls in front of the pubic since they were very young. No normal life at all!!!! So how can people expect them to be normal now? There are very few normal adults who were child actors. Most have had very sad lives. Some have died young. :pixiedust:

• 3 weeks later...
heard the train wreck is in the psych ward at UCLA medical center on a 72 hour hold.......what did they call it? a 51/50? will someone explain that?

A 5150 is the section of the California penal code which allows law enforcement to involuntarily admit anyone for psych observation if they deem them a danger either to themselves or others.

I find it quite entertaining to see anyone have a meltdown.

I found her antics amusing when I thought she was just another naughty celeb wanting to be in the limelight. I now think this young mother has some serious issues and it's not so funny. I do hope she gets help. Sadly she doesn't recognize the situation as a problem and until she does - no one will be able to help her.

I find this all sad, mostly because this was the lead story on 'The Morning Show' this morning.

Yeah -- Britney's the most important thing going on in the world. No wonder she's messed up. Maybe she's just fine and it's the rest of us who are sick.

I mean, I would say I don't care, but I think as a human being, I don't wish bad things on anyone. I have no reason to be vindictive to Britney. So I hope she gets whatever help she needs and gets better.

But other than that -- I don't care! I just don't want to hear or read the headlines someday soon that she has committed suicide or died of a drug overdose.

Archived