Spears Family Album Of Trash

ajfan2004

It is the Spears parents that piss me off. They were willing to sacrafice their children for the fame. Not that raising them in Alabama the same things could not happen but the parents stacked the deck against them.

When Britney started having all her trouble then the mother should have pulled Jamie out of show business and hoped she would not fall into the same trap as Britney. She should not have pushed her to stay in show business.

I think that Jamie should just concentrate on being a parent now and give up her show.

Mother Spears writing a book on parenting. That is just so wrong. I heard last night on the news that they are going ahead with the release of the book. uggg.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was stupid at 16, but smart enough to know my Mom would have KILLED me if I came home PG!!!! :death: I'm not joking either, my sister and I knew what we could do and not do. :pixiedust:

If there was ever ONE thing that I learned as a Mom, it was to never judge another Mom.

Today's Mom News may be all wrong in my eyes, but I'm not the one wranglin' that kid into shape.

I've walked the mile -- no easy road.

Bless all mothers working ther way, hoping for their daughters.

:animated_scratchchin: i just think that across the board, anyone that is in the spotlight... no matter how old they are, is well versed in sex ed and knows its a MUST to use protection. this isnt your typical 16 year old. she knew better, just like every other entertainer knows.

maybe she wanted to be pregnant. wouldnt shock me.

maybe her mother planted the idea... that wouldnt shock me either.

still, no matter how you look at it, its sad.

Unfortunately we Moms have a rough job, but is the mothers witout morals themselves that don't have the parenting skills. Yes the political correct thing is too not to judge, but a 16 year old in this day in age is sure to know about birty control, and it is the parents reponsibility to make sure they do.

So if you say I am judging Mamma Spears, Yeah you can say that. She is more interested in the life style of the rich and famous to give a darn about the lifestyles of her daughters, Please tell me that she only has the two children.

I agree with Wicked as well, and Marty, queen, erin, gizz and Missy, no sympathy here. I think Mamma Spears has not been a very good role model. She has been a manager and tried to be more a friend than a mother, and I think she saw what a teen queen Brittney was and wanted Jamie to be the same, not even taking into the equation what a fall from grace her fist daughter has had. Surely the way she has responded to Britteny's escapades has had an influence on the younger Jamie Lynn( funny that is my youngerst daughters name,lol). Really they are all acting soo casual about it, although I have not seen Britanays interview, since it is posted here I will check it out.

I would think in the yr 2007 a girl would know without a doubt how NOT to get pregnant. I came up in the 50's and 60's, there were 3 kinds of birth control condoms, knowing about ovulation, and hello abstinence, and at 16 I was barely dating let alone getting pregnant. Thank God my mom was very forthcoming about whatever it was that we wanted to know. I absolutely do put the biggest part of the blame of this on her mother, you cannot watch them 24/7 but you sure can instill the right kinds of ideas and scenerios in your children, you know plain ol actions and consequences. I have 4 grown children, we got thru with no teen pregancies, I am thankful for that, believe me it was talked abut a lot during those yrs. I just think it is a damn shame that this 16 yr old is in this situation, and her youth is pretty much down the drain. This thing about her longtime boyfriend she is only 16!!!! What do you mean longtime boyfriend????

I can agree that it's mom's fault in that she let her daughters live the lifestyle that they have. I agree also that the mom seems to be just as excited about the jet set life, if not more so that the daughters. It's up to parents to decide what's best for their children. It's obvious to me that fame is not a good thing -- at least not for a lot of these young girls.

We always hear so much about the party girls, or the ones who get into trouble. I bet there are some who don't, but kind of tough to notice them with all the hoopla surrounding those who do cause trouble.

As far as kid's knowing about birth control -- I agree that they do, but they aren't mature enough to use it. That's why teenagers should not be having sex! I know there are always exceptions, but it's too big of a responsibility for most of them. If even the responsibility for taking a pill is too much, then think of how they are going to handle taking care of a baby!

I know of a young girl who had a baby at 18 or 19 -- not married to, but living with the father. Well, she's pregnant again, because birth control is 'too expensive'.

Yes, and raising a child is cheap. Besides, can't you pretty much get the pill for free?

It just goes to show you the mind set of some of the young people. Can't foresee the consequences, even when they've experienced them before. Their logic makes no sense.

It's so stupid and sad.......

I so agree, abstinence was the thing when I was 16, well, we had hormones don't get me wrong, but really the fear alone of getting preg stopped me, I had my first child when I was 22, and I think that is way young looking back. Just recently our bartender at work, his I guess girlfriend just had a baby, I mean they were just dating, and he is 10 yrs older than she is, duh, I mean what were they thinkin?? He is not in love with her, not even close, and she is sooo emotionally immature. I will say that he is handling it well, but he got very exasperated with her while she was preg because she just plain would not do anything, and my friend is such a hard workin guy, the baby is here now and he is a beautiful baby, but I know beyond a shadow they will not stay together as a couple, I admire him for stepping up to the plate. Both of the Spears girls have been thrown into the public way young, I so blame their mother, you do not see too many young girls who get put in that situation early in life with all that power and money come out of it ok, I think Beyonce is one of the few, so many others end up like this or worse, I also would have thought that Brittneys little sister would have taken a few notes and not have followed these same mistakes, just sayin

What I think is most frustrating in all of this is not that she's pregnant, but that she was living with her boyfriend at the time. That right there should have been an indicator that she's growing up too fast.. as is often the case for those Hollywood children. There's so much hype surrounding them, so much fame, fortune, that I think they forget that they're little kids. They're thrown into a world of adults and night life, it's no wonder that they get into trouble. It's hard enough for any child to stay out of trouble these days, let alone one who has that whole kind of life readily accessible, where they're catered to like they're in charge. Then to have these kids, where it's been their life their whole life with no understanding or feeling of normalcy, it's like they were doomed from the start sadly.

Am I appalled that she's pregnant at 16? I guess being 30 years old now, yes I am. But then I think of what a hypocrite I am because when I was 16, 5 of my closest friends already had kids or were about to, one of them was as young as 13 and it was her first time having sex. I guess because I'm older, I just don't see that happening as much and have thought we've come a long way from our past. It seems rare to see young people pregnant these days. 15 years ago it was everywhere though.

I'm upset because she did know better. Upset that she was even allowed to be living with her boyfriend when she was only 16 in the first place. Upset that she would be this type of example for her young viewers...

But then my own ignorance is set aside and I feel compassion. I look at my friends with their children now, all of them at 30 with their kids who some have just graduated from High School. Having their kids didn't ruin their lives. It was hard, it was a struggle, but they were great moms who still managed to go to school and become something. I know it's a path they wouldn't encourage, but by the same token I don't think we can lynch mob this girl and say what a horrible person she is, how she just ruined her life, it was her parents fault, she's a terrible role model, etc. Maybe she could use this experience for something good and educate her fans or kids who looked up to her. Obviously young people still do get pregnant, maybe she could be the voice of teenage protected sex, or abstinence?

I saw this on the news and thought it would be an interesting read. No idea if it is true but TO ME it speaks volumes about the supervision this 16 year old CHILD has had.

FROM THE HERALD SUN:

BRITNEY Spears' family dramas have taken a fresh twist, with reports that Casey Aldridge is not the father of teenage mum-to-be Jamie Lynn's baby, but has been paid to protect the real man's identity.

It has been alleged the 16-year-old actress - who announced she is expecting her first child with long-term boyfriend Aldridge earlier this month - was having an affair with an older man on the set of her Nickelodeon TV show Zoey 101.

The Spears family are allegedly desperate to keep the man's identity a secret, and have paid Aldridge to pretend to be the father instead.

A source told America's Star magazine: "Casey is being paid off to be the family's fall guy while the real father remains unidentified.

"The man many suspect is the father, however, would face rape charges and probably prison time if he were to come forward and admit he had sex with Jamie Lynn."

A family insider added: "Some of us have doubts as to the legitimacy of the claim that Casey is the father. Before the news of the pregnancy, how often did you see them together?

"Jamie Lynn has dated Casey on-and-off over the past two years. But it was not steady. Jamie Lynn went through a time of partying, and Casey was just a part of that."

While Jamie Lynn - the sister of troubled pop star Britney Spears - has admitted being "shocked and scared" about becoming a mother at such a young age, she hasn't commented on rumours Nickelodeon will be dropping her from Zoey 101.

PR expert Michael Levine said: "I cant think of any way that Nickelodeon could keep Jamie Lynn's show on the air.

"If they do, advertisers will drop it like crazy. No advertiser wants to be associated with a minor getting pregnant."

At the time of the pregnancy announcement, Nickelodeon released a statement saying: "We respect Jamie Lynn's decision to take responsibility in this sensitive and personal situation.

"We know this is a very difficult time for her and her family, and our primary concern right now is for Jamie Lynn's well being."

Archived