Spears Family Album Of Trash

ajfan2004

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes ginger dear. Did you know some people thought Frued was nuts? Personally I don't care if you're famous or an average Joe. Dumb is dumb. I'm not going to sympathize with stupid. And it reads famous AND pathetic. Not pathetic BECAUSE of fame. The only intelligent thing to do at this point, is put them out to the curb. If you've a daughter ( or son ) that idolizes them, toss their posters and throw away their Spears CD's. Blechhhh

I know nothing about Jamie, other than she's 16 and pregnant. And I'm no fan of Britney. But so many people seem to take such glee in a 16 year old girl's predicament. OK folks -- lots of 16 year olds get pregnant. Sometimes even the ones with the best parents and home life in the world!

But I'm really not trying to defend the mom either. I'm not sure how good she is at guiding them and getting them through tough spots. But it's not as if a parent can control every move your kids make. You can't be with and watch over them 24//7.

I don't know if the life they lead with all the fame and attention has much to do with their behavior, but I would assume that it would.

I don't think there's much Britney can be forced to do since she is a legal adult. Not saying she acts like one, but legally, she is. But if it were my daughter I'd take her out of the spotlight, away from any kind of show business. And yes, that would mean away from Britney, since I don't think she's going to be left alone any time soon.

Actually, after seeing how Britney has handled mega fame, I don't think I would want any of my other children anywhere near the business either. Does mom like the attention she gets from her famous daughters? Or is it the daughters who want this type of life?

They all need a big dose of reality. But the bottom line is they are people. And they are bringing children into the world. Jamie needs to understand when you have a child, you don't get to party all the time. Obviously she's not going to learn that from Britney. It's a huge responsibility. I'm worried for her, that no one will care enough to sit her down and give her the facts.

Maybe Jamie will surprise us and turn out to be the mature one. Maybe she'll be able to give Britney a few lessons on motherhood. I hope so, for the baby's sake.

Although I agree with some of what you said, Ivy, to me, the point is that being on a show which caters to kids, and that she may in fact be a "role model" of sorts she should behave better. ( For lack of a better phrase )

What has her "predicament" shown all those young(er) girls who wanna be just like her ? Or worse yet, her sister.

And 2 points for Wicked !!

Mother of the Year Spears pushed both her children in the spotlight. She cared more about making her children famous and the money then making sure they were raised is a good environment.

The mother writing a book on parenting? :hahohi:

Its sad that Jamie is pregnant at 16. It happens in rich, famous families and it happens in poor families. But in this day and age unplanned pregnancies doesn't need to happen. There's birthcontrol out there for everyone. Most teens know where babies come from. I guess most of us are saying things like calling Jamie stupid, because she is stupid. Having unprotected sex is stupid. Sixteen year olds having sex is stupid. JMHO :pixiedust:

Sadly, when children are responsible for their parents income, the parents become afraid to say no. Lynn Spears first and most important job is to be a mother - not a friend, not a manager, not anything. MOTHER

Kids are gonna do whatever they want and can get away with. But if she had been a better mother to them and put rules and structure in place, instead of being afraid to make them mad and get fired as the manager, then perhaps they would have made better choices for themselves. Let's hope Jamie is a more responsible parent than big sister has proven to be.

And ya know what - doesn't matter if they are rich and famous or not - children need rules, guidance and discipline. JMO

very true snancy.......too many parents today want to be their children's friends and confidants......you can't be a friend and a disciplinarian(sp) at the same time. imo, to raise your kids and teach them the lessons they need when they get older, they're gonna have to hate you once or twice for saying no to them. you can be their friend later in life when they are older and respect you for the upbrining you gave them. 'cause i'm betting a lot that both of the spears gals don't have much respect for their mother (or themselves for that matter).

I think all has been said in this thread for the most part is so true. Not much more to say about the subject. Parenting is a responsibility don't bring them into the world and profit from their talents.

THEIR PARENTS MAKE ME SO DISGUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think (imho) they are asking for sympathy....but to be left alone. Unfortunately, they are public figures, there are papparazzi that makes great money with them, and there are people like us that no matter how much we say we are tired of them....we still talk about them and even make a topic about them.

Unfortunately also....Britney, her sis...her family.....is just one of many many MANY folks across Amerika that act and behave like they do. It is, however, a sad state that this family is going thru right now.

I don't think (imho) they are asking for sympathy....but to be left alone.

Well personally if I want to be left alone I don't do interviews with magazines announcing the news as Jamie did. And if I want to be left alone I don't go out every night so those horrid papparazzi can take my picture. No if I want to be left alone I stay home and keep to myself!

JMO

I have no problem being left alone, if that's what I want. But I'm not in the public eye. If I made an awful mistake, and wanted to do magazine and entertainment show interviews, no one would be interested. But since she is a public figure with an even more public older sister, then I don't see what choice she had but to make the announcement.

But really, they should have made a statement, and not even answered any questions. Tell the public what you think the public has the right to know, and then shut up. Because, we're all going to think what we want, no matter what anyone says. When we heard this news, and news like this, we all have our impressions.

I don't mean to sound too sympathetic to the Spears family. They have taken something that could have been so positive ( Britney's early popularity and now Jamie's) and totally blown it. They had something so many people want and strive for, and don't seem to appreciate it at all.

I do agree, since she's in a show directed as preteens, she does need to be held to a higher standard. So I think her show better be canceled!

Being famous has it's downside -- that's for sure. But if you can't appreciate and be grateful for what you have, you end up living a mess of a life.

Someone needs to straighten this whole family out.

Maybe, just maybe Jamie will learn from Britney's mistakes and actually be a good mother. Not holding my breath, but wouldn't that be great to see.

I guess most of us are saying things like calling Jamie stupid, because she is stupid. Having unprotected sex is stupid. Sixteen year olds having sex is stupid. JMHO :pixiedust:

I don't know about the rest of you but when I was 16 I did alot of stupid things. One of them was having sex without protection. Did I know about protection...Yes. Did I think getting pregnant couldn't happen to me....yes. Did I get lucky.....Yes. Do I believe that 16 year olds have magically gotten smarter or more mature than I was.....no.

I wish that Jamie would have thought more about her career and her being a role-model. I guess she just wasn't thinking at the time. I hope this baby will have both its parents in its' life. They also had to go public with it because of who she is. Now I hope they can move on and raise this baby quietly. But for some reason I don't think it will happen that way.

I have done some stupid things in my life too. :pixiedust:

Eye were un Honro Roll estudent wen I were 16na dalso a Yock (futbol and trak)....I dint take sex edumacation in skool though...I dun tink it was ofer ...driver ed werebut not sex ed.

Is it being ofered now? Not sure...AmeriKa do have one of the beast schooling system though. I sure woodnt wanna go to skool in China, Japan or Philippines...plus I hev never been to those uropean kountries.

----

Unfortunately, it is so much easier to say, "well don't be a public figure, if you don't want your privacy invaded or to have people constantly put your life under scrutiny". But heck they make good money...they are public figure...let's just trash them while we can....it's ok. Heck we can even follow them to the toilet when they do go out (heaven forbid they stay at home and we just lurk outside their window).

Archived