Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Dance War: Bruno Vs. Carrie Ann

Courtesy of: ABC, DANCE WAR: BRUNO VS. CARRIE ANN

Dance War: Bruno vs. Carrie Ann

Monday, January 7 at 8/7c

300x200_dwr.jpg

Dancing with the Stars judges and renowned choreographers Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba

Dancing with the Stars Champion Drew Lachey Hosts

Dancing with the Stars judges and renowned choreographers Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba will put their reputations on the line as they search for America's most talented amateur performers

Not too sure about this show. I think it's going to suck, but ABC or someone wants to ride the success of DWTS...which isn't a bad idea. Hope I am wrong and the show would actually be good...I felt the same way in the beginning of DWTS and that kinda became a good show. I am losing (or lost) interest with DWTS basically due to dancers staying on the show while more deserving dancers get voted out...and perhaps my current lack of interest with DWTS is a reflection on why I think Dance War will not succeed.

The failure of Dance War will have a severe negative effect on DWTS as well and perhaps the cancellation of both...imho.

Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

Dance War Introduces

lol show had potential but failed with current concept

but i thought if both actually dance the show would be a bigger hit

I'll give this a shot but so far none of the singers/dancers have really thrilled me. Chris, Zack and Kelsey are the only 3 that I took notice of. I doubt the show will move me enough to get me voting, but I like Bruno much more than I like Carrie Ann, so maybe if his team needs help I'll phone a few in.

Courtesy of:REALITY TV MAGAZINE

Viewers Weigh In On Dance War Bruno Vs Carrie Ann

Writing by Joe on Monday, 21 January, 2008 at 2:01 am

On last week

DANCE WAR BREAKS OUT THE TEAM TALENT

Writing by Mary_Montanari on Monday, 21 January, 2008 at 9:55 pm

carrie-ann-bruno.jpg

Photo: Credit: ABC

ABC aired the third episode of Dance War tonight after every promotional ad leading up to this series hinted that the real

A plea to Bruno, Carrie Ann, Drew Lachey and the producers of Dance War:

Guys, I really want to watch this show. But you're making it very difficult. First, did we really need a 30 minute re-cap of last week's show? I watched last week's show. My memory is not that bad.

Next, this first week of dance routines were ammaturish and predictable. I going to start counting how many times the guys open handedly thump their chests. And there was more arm waving than dancing going on.

Drew, calm down so you stop tripping over your words. You were barely cohesive.

I cannot bring myself to vote for either team until the level of entertainment is raised.

I honestly don't know how anyone can choose which team to vote for based on the performances. A couple of the dance numbers were better this week, but the singing. . . ow. It's not good. Bruno's team lost and had to eliminate a member. I like him but I don't think most of America prefers him over Carrie Ann. Since I believe people are voting based on their feelings for these 2 alone, Bruno will probably lose another member next week. And again the week after that . . . and the week after that . . .

DANCE WAR CASUALTIES KICK IN

Writing by Mary on Monday, 28 January, 2008 at 8:45 pm

carrie_ann_bruno-dance-war.JPG

Photo Courtesy: ABC

Training tactics employed by Carrie Ann Inaba and Bruno Tonioli on ABC

I watched this week show and I liked it. It gives me something to watch til bb comes back. I think Carrie Ann team did the best. Also, think it would be funny if Bruno loses a couple weeks in a row (No, I do not like Carrie Ann better just think her team is better.). So jersey721 my votes will cancel out yours. Even though Carrie Ann and Bruno rate how I dance on the playstation 2 Dancing with Stars game I do not let that effect my voting for dance wars (I will just say Carrie Ann usually gives me lower scores then the guys.).

Dance War: Yee-haw! Tony Rides off into the Sunset on Country Week

Writing by Jennifer_Brown on Monday, 4 February, 2008 at 9:38 pm

dance-war-courtesy-abc.jpg

Photo Courtesy: ABC

Still reeling from the loss of Charity on last week

Dance War: Carrie Ann Cuts Allysa

Writing by Jennifer_Brown on Monday, 11 February, 2008 at 8:14 pm

carrie-ann-courtesy-abc.jpg

Who Will Win Dance War?

Writing by Jennifer_Brown on Sunday, 17 February, 2008 at 12:00 am

drew-lachey-courtesy-abc.jpg

Weeks upon weeks of dancing through nerves. Hours upon hours of intense studio training. Working, dancing, even when sleepy, hungry, emotional, or frustrated. It all comes down to this for Team Bruno and Team Carrie Ann. In this week

Courtesy of; REALTY TV MAGAZINE

Team Bruno Wins Dance War

Writing by Jennifer_Brown on Monday, 18 February, 2008 at 9:34 pm

team-bruno-wins.jpg

For nine singers and dancers, it all comes down to tonight. Zack, Kelsey, Lacey, Phillip, Bradley, Chris, Qis, Mariel, and Elizabeth