Crowned-mother Of All Pageants

laladoopiedu

Well, it was on TV, but I wasn't sitting and watching too closely. I did like the Dream Gals. But I have to say the majority of the contestants I couldn't stand! Silent but Deadly --- are you kidding? Isn't the only way that phrase used is referring to a fart? ( flatulence, passing gas -- however the ladies want to put it!)

I didn't see the pair that got 'de-sashed' when they did their introduction, but I was happy when I thought it was the blonde bombshells.

What I did see was pretty funny. Certainly not a show to take seriously -- and I am of course, rooting for any of the 'non-pageant' mother's and daughters.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't help thinking this show is a joke and that anyone who takes it seriously is going to feel very foolish at some point.

The 'de-sashing' and all the tears is a bit much.

The one pair -- redheads -- I think the daughter's name is Laura--- the mom looks like she's had as much work done as Joan Rivers. She pulls a really ugly face whenever the judges are talking to them --a kind of cringe thing. I'm surprised they don't tell her to knock it off -- it's rough to watch!

I just couldn't bring myself to watch this show. I was just wondering has it been good? The one promo I saw for it looked pretty lame. So I'm just wonderin'. :):pixiedust:

I guess it's ok if you like to watch some unlikeable people make fools out of themselves.

It's pretty tacky. And yet I've watched.... it's taking place of ANTM for me, and probably for anyone who'd watch.

It's just trashy fun -- not too much fun, but better than nothing.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm watching! I couldn't stand Angela & Tania and am thrilled that they left the way they did. Running off stage and not playing by the rules showed the judges their true colors and proved that they did not belong in this competition. Since this is the second reality show Tania has been on, I fear she may turn up once again. I can only hope sore losers Patty & Laura go next.

Christian does look a little like Jen from Big Brother and I think Rachelle looks a little like Danielle.