Paranormal State

Sharonda99

PARANORMAL STATE is an upcoming half-hour series chronicling the extraordinary life of Ryan Buell and other members of the Penn State University Club The Paranormal Research Society (PRS) as they seek to find the truth behind terrifying real life mysteries, hauntings and ghosts. In some ways, the members of PRS are your basic college kids - dealing with the problems of school, dating, and finding their way in the world. The difference is that these students are drawn to examining "other" worlds as well -- working on cases that include ghosts, hauntings and other paranormal phenomena. Each week, they are contacted for help by outside parties ranging from the Catholic Church to ordinary families who are terrified by unusual events in their homes.

Visit the official PRS Web site at www.pennstateprs.com

Did anyone watch last night? I did. It's different from Ghost Hunters, that's for sure. And it's way better than Most Haunted!

• 8 months later...

I am such a HUGE fan of this show. Its actually great to see something like this on TV. I am definitely going to their event in September called UNIV-CON, the entire cast will be there plus other people from other shows, like Josh Gates, Brian Harnois, etc.

I also just booked my ticket to the field trip event in October, where they are going to Katies Bar for a Halloween Bash, I went to the first one, and I cannot wait for this one. Paranormal State ROCKS!!

On another note, I am surprised that there is not alot more discussion on this show, unless there is a thread I missed somewhere.

I watched this show last night and thought it was good. Even though these kids are young they are professional when they go on a job assignment. I appreciate the way they do their research trying to understand the background on each site.

I really like Chip Coffey. He has been given a special gift he puts to good use. I've also been watching Psychic Kids and I'm very glad he helps these children understand their abilities so they no longer fear what they're experiencing. It's very important to lead the next generation in the right direction so this work can continue.