Trying Out For Bb9

bb9hopeful

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's some information about what they're looking for with BB9Hopefuls like myself. :)

Again, from www.bb9spoilers.com

Are You Ready to Move Into the Big Brother House?

Posted on December 4th, 2007 by dawg

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Are You Ready to Move Into the Big Brother House?

by Nina H

They had a special on the Reality Channel (on cable) about how to have an advantage in casting for a reality t.v. show. They say that your audition tape should get the interest of the people watching it within about ten seconds. A lot of it is the same stuff that most shows say (Be yourself, be original, etc.). It was an interesting show, although they didn't show any BB people, other than a very short clip of Dick saying one or two sentences.

I know the CBS website says the application process has an open deadline, but has anyone heard a date mentioned? The last CC is tomorrow but not sure about mail in apps. I have been f'n with my VCR for a week trying to get my tape done, why did people ever use VCRs? I hope in the future they allow other forms of an audition. Last night my VCR finally crapped out. UGH, so depressed.

Oh well back to training for the Biggest Loser.........where are my twinkies?

Check out the updates to my website. Nothing there of me, except an old profile photo, but neat pictures of the town where I live.

Terrell Daily Photo

yeah i think so.

you know, it was so weird, all of it. my casting call went so well, and my interviewer (who happened to be the head lady out there) was really into me, and circled and starred my number on the sheet, and even told me to "keep my cell phone handy" as they were doing call backs that night and the next day.

that was saturday... and 6 days later............................. nothing.

unfortunately, my hopes will still be up until they either call, or announce the new bb9 cast.

just remember my name, SHERRY, and look for me on the show if i disappear from this site any time soon! :)

one can only hope!

bb9hopeful I got the same impression when I left the casting call last year in Sherman, Tx. ........

they said.....dont call us we will call you......

I knew I was in.....

Oh well hopefully they will have a summer show also. You cant change your name though, cause now we know you as bb9hopefull.

I'm really mad at my computer guy... GGRR... I just found out yesterday that they were in Atlanta for an open casting call... Bummer that I didn't know it earlier... My niece applied, but was told she was too young... She is turning 20 in a couple months...

I heard a tv commerical here that syas they will be here like this week, or maybe they already came and went, I did not go apply, they would never let me in, I am too old ,lololol

i can't decide if i want to audition again. as much as last season disappointed me, this next season seems interesting. maybe they'll actually have real people on the show! we'll see though. depending on some things i may send in a tape again and see how far i get this time!

Archived