Samantha Who?

I wasn't a fan of Married with Children and she was young when that was on the air. When I did watch, she was always good in it.

I can't believe you haven't seen "Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead" echo....it is a cute movie. I was never a big fan of "Married with Children" and they had Christina playing a very floozy type dumb blond. She acted the part very well. I guess I kinda liked the first couple of seasons, then it got old and I got tired of watching. I never watched it every week. AND Al and Peggy were always insulting each other and thats what I got tired of the most. So be prepared for insults from everyone including the kids. Poor Al (the dad) got most of the insults hurled at him. JMHO :pixiedust:

I have never watched a single episode since it went into syndication. ;)

I really like Christina in this new show..... :pixiedust:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Love the flash backs with the "Bad" Samantha.

This is not just a entertaining show, it is one of the F'ing funniest shows I have have watched in several years. Applegate ranks right up there with the very best comedic actresses I have ever seen. Anyone not watching this series is missing some of the best comedy on TV in many years. No formula sitcom stuff or silly misunderstandings, excellent writing and acting.

• 3 weeks later...

Next episode

Mon April 7 9:30/8:30c

My understanding is there will be 6 episodes when it comes back on.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This weeks episode was the best one yet!! Loved it.

Next week is the season finale.

• 5 months later...

ABC has given a full-season order to sophomore comedy "Samantha Who?"

That would normally mean a "back nine" order - but ABC has shortened "Samantha's" pickup to seven segs. Net cited its deep midseason bench - half-hours set to bow include "Scrubs," "The Goode Family," "Better Off Ted," "Single with Parents" and "According to Jim," which returns to the sked Tuesday, Dec. 2 - in shortening "Samantha's" full-season order.

"Samantha" has aired three episodes so far this season; in its most recent airing, the comedy averaged a 2.8 rating and 6 shareamong adults 18-49, and 10.5 million viewers overall.

ABC Studios is behind "Samantha," which stars Christina Applegate in the title role. Jennifer Esposito, Kevin Dunn, Melissa McCarthy, Tim Russ, Barry Watson and Jean Smart also star. Cecelia Ahern and Donald Todd created the show, which is exec produced by Todd and Peter Traugott.

Source: Variety.com

• 2 months later...

Samantha Who? January 26 at 9:30 PM/8:30c on ABC

Today's News: Our Take | 1/23/2009 New

Samantha Who? may be taking a temporarily leave of absence to accommodate The Bachelor, but there'll be a fresh face in town when it returns.

TV GUIDE, TODAYS NEWS: OUR TAKE