Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Make Me a Supermodel announces its cast, including two viewer-selected models

Bravo

The Models Continued

katy.jpg

Katy

Hometown: Auburn, Ala.

Bio:

Katy grew up in a meager home in Alabama where her grandparents helped raise her, but her humble upbringing allowed her to dream. She describes herself as extremely determined, often traveling four hours a day, four times a week for casting calls. She currently works in data entry at a cardiologist's office filing insurance claims and enjoys decorating, cleaning and horseback riding.

perry.jpg

Perry

Hometown: Los Angeles, Calif.

Bio:

Perry was a natural born athlete and loved to play sports until he suffered a major knee injury. As an extremely motivated and determined individual, he decided to focus all his energy into modeling. A great debater, he says he can talk his way in and out of anything. He lives in Los Angeles with his girlfriend, where he works as a part-time waiter. He aspires to be a successful model to build a comfortable life for his family.

ronnie.jpg

Ronnie

Hometown: Chicago, Ill.

Bio:

Ronnie is a full-time student studying political science at the University of Illinois. In his spare time, he also works as a model and an actor. His biggest accomplishment has been starting a not-for-profit organization targeted towards bridging diversity through the arts. Ronnie describes himself as a hard working, self-motivated, and adventurous individual with a passion for making a difference in the community. Above anything else he is thankful to his family and friends for supporting his dreams.

sarah.jpg

Sarah

Hometown: Miami, Fla.

Bio:

After her parents divorced, Sarah was raised by her single working mother, to whom she credits her ambition and determination. She is now a self-described social butterfly with a passion for life who is studying advertising. She describes herself as personable, confident and flexible. In her spare time, Sarah enjoys listening to music, dancing and practicing yoga.

shannon.jpg

Shannon

Hometown: Fort Lauderdale, Fla.

Bio:

A tireless optimistic, Shannon has a real passion for life. She grew up in Florida, but recently moved to New York City and spends her days looking for adventure in the city. She describes herself as confident, polite, reserved and outgoing and says she is constantly contradicting herself. She is a fan of bloody, horror movies and is happiest spending time with her cat, Lorelei.

stephanie.jpg

Stephanie

Hometown: Plano, Texas

Bio:

Stephanie grew up in Texas with her parents and three younger sisters. She is currently a full time student studying art at Scripps College in California. She spends her days covered in either oil paint or saw dust from working in the painting and sculpture studios. In her spare time at home she enjoys learning life lessons from her overweight Boxer dog, Gus, and says normal people bore her. Stephanie describes herself as a loud extrovert with a hankering for art.

• 2 weeks later...

Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

Make Me a Supermodel: Welcome to New York

Writing by Lisa_Stauber on Thursday, 10 January, 2008 at 10:18 pm

bravo-tv.jpg

Photo courtesy Bravo Television Network

Bravo

Make Me a Supermodel: Chemistry

Writing by Lisa_Stauber on Thursday, 24 January, 2008 at 10:03 pm

mmas_vote_2_300x130.gif

Photo Courtesy Bravo TV

Last week, supermodel wannabes Ben, Katy, and Dominic were up for the vote. Dominic was angry, but Katy got to the heart of the matter.

Make Me A Supermodel: Body Art

Writing by Lisa_Stauber on Thursday, 31 January, 2008 at 10:08 pm

mmas_vote_2_300x1301.gif

The supermodels-in-training are back this week, and it

Make Me A Supermodel: Fashion Week

Writing by Lisa_Stauber on Thursday, 7 February, 2008 at 10:19 pm

katy.jpg

Photo courtesy Bravo Television Network

Last week, Jay, Katy, and Casey were up for the vote. Surprisingly, America thinks Katy is still supermodel material, and Jay goes home.

Meanwhile, back at the loft, the other models are guessing who will stay and who will go. Katy is definitely not a favorite.

Make Me A Supermodel: Acting Up

Writing by Lisa_Stauber on Thursday, 14 February, 2008 at 9:41 pm

bravo-tv.jpg

This week, Katy, Frankie, and Ronnie were up for the vote, and America finally gave Katy the boot. Frankie and Ronnie are safe for another week.

Meanwhile, back at the loft, Jacki thinks Ronnie should be going home.

Make Me A Supermodel: Uncomfortable

Writing by Lisa_Stauber on Thursday, 21 February, 2008 at 9:55 pm

bravo-tv1.jpg

It

Courtesy of; REALITY TV MAGAZINE

Make Me A Supermodel: Speeding Up

Writing by Lisa_Stauber on Thursday, 28 February, 2008 at 10:10 pm

bravo-tv2.jpg

Tyson Beckford gets right down to business this week on Make Me A Supermodel, sending Jackie home. Ben and Perry are safe, and that leaves only two girls left in the loft. Shannon and Holly are some of the strongest contenders, though, so watch out boys!

A note lets the models know to be ready for a winter weekend bright and early the next day. The contestants head out to Wyndham Resort for some snowy fun. First, though, they must get through the photo shoot. In a twist, the person who doesn

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone watch this anymore? Another reality show where it's boys against girls, and the boys are acting like arrogant turds.

The challenges seem stupid. How often is it necessary to portray gay sex? Are male models called on a lot to do that?

I think people keep Ronnie and Ben around because they hope they have an affair.

Can't stand Ben -- the 'married prison guard' is a little too at ease with Ronnie lusting after him. I'm glad he's not homophobic, but he doesn't seem the least bit uncomfortable.

So, America might get what it wants. Ugh!

Did they basically tell Holly that she wouldn't win last time? They said she would definitely work, and Holly says that really the only thing she wants. Did she throw in the towel?

All the boys are gross on this show. Yuck, blech, PU. Immature arrogant snots.

I caught up on some of the last episodes. I stopped watching at one point because I couldn't stand the hosts. Tyson is annoying. Anyway, Ron is still around because he's gay and every gay and their sister is voting for him, Ben was blah, Perry is easy on the eyes, but another legend in his own head. Though she needs some speech lessons, IMO Holly is the model (supermodel?).

Guest nerorowan

holly kicked butt all season but there is no way she can win because America will surely choose one of the men.Which I find just wrong because I am sure 70%-80% of the people watching are females 28 and over(myself included) and whether we admit it or not we will almost never pick a woman to win. The only reason a woman made it to the finals was because she never was in the bottom because she kicks butt!!

I don't like Tyson either. I like Nicki, but she seems so robotic sometimes -- speaking very slowly and deliberately.

I can't stand that other female judge-- she always looks pissed off, or snotty or something. She has either just smelled or tasted something foul, or else she is trying not to fart??? Don't know what her problem is, but she sure looks like a nasty sour bitch much of the time.

After watching the reunion show, it just affirms my opinion that Ben is a complete jerk. He seemed so immature.

Holly is the only want I care to see win. I doubt if she will, but she is the best model there.

I agree and it will probably be Ron even though I think Perry is far better than him.

I can't stand that other female judge-- she always looks pissed off, or snotty or something. She has either just smelled or tasted something foul, or else she is trying not to fart???

Yes, that's it.

Nikki isn't a bad person, but I feel like she's stumbling when on camera. Yeah, Tyson...good thing he became a model because I don't think he's capable of doing anything else. Plus, he says dumb crap each week.