image host
Sign in to follow this  
mikede

Missing Pieces

Thx for being on it, Mike, and posting the link. This forum will start picking up soon as.... we. get. closer........

Wow, thanks mikede! I missed that one...didn't even know about it! I haven't been able to spend as much time at Morty's lately due to an overloaded work schedule these days. I just kinda pop in, post here and there (and update LOST and Heroes when I can) and pop out. Anyway, thanks again...gotta go check it out now...

im now going to be looking forward to these Monday 2 minute clips like i look forward to an hour long weekly episode. The best part is how it ends. Just like Lost ends. Its kind of gave me chills.

So, for Missing Pieces #1, my questions are....have we seen the watch before or will we in the future? How does this play into the "mythology"? Does Jack's dad's comment about when Jack has a kid bear any significance? and finally, did it seem to anyone else like Matthew Fox was about to bust out laughing during the filming of this clip?

I also wonder about the skipping of the stones...I think there have been a couple of episodes where they've had characters skipping stones on the island. Anyone remember specifically which ones and who? For some reason I'm thinking it was Sawyer, but not sure.

I'll have to pull my dvds out but didn't Jack and his dad have a convo by the pool the night before Jack's wedding? Was this mobisode thing an alternate scene to that scene? Did Christian give Jack a watch by the pool...? Questions for myself, I'll go check it out.

Episode #2 is up . . Titled Hurley vs Frogurt

This takes place before Libby gets shot while hurley is preparing for the date. The character Frogurt was mentioned by Bernard on the episode where he wanted to make the SOS on the beach. Bernard said something to the effect that Frogurt was the only person to help. His name is Frogurt because he sold frozen yogurt

http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/missingpi.../index?pn=index

This might be the best one yet!!! The Mobisode has been released on Verizon cell's already, but will be on ABC.com next week. This involves a conversation between Juliet . . . . . . . . . and MICHAEL!!!! Juliet basically told Michael what he had to do to get Walt back and off the island. Heres the link explaing it, and ill post the Mobisode when ABC does. Some people record it off their cell phones and post it on the internet, but i like to wait cause the quality SUCKS!

Again, Thank you Buddytv!

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/lost/lost-...deal-14175.aspx

Thanks, mikede. I was waiting for that one!

Thanks, Mikede! Excellent way to get psyched for the season!

(Looks like Mikede's gone MIA.)

Lost: Missing Pieces are 13 two- to three-minute stories of compelling, new, never-before-seen moments from the hit television show LOST. These newly-created scenes (not deleted scenes from previous episodes) reveal answers and new details about your favorite characters. For each story, we leave it up to the fans to figure out where these pieces fit into the overall mythology. The new stories are from the same creative team responsible for the series and feature the show's main actors in stories that have all the compelling values that make LOST one of the most popular dramas on television around the world.

Here are the ones posted so far:

The Watch

Hurley and Frogurt

King of The Castle

The Deal

Operation Sleeper

Room 23

Arzt and Crafts

Buried Secrets

Tropical Depression

Jack Meets Ethan

To view these "mobisodes", go here: http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/missingpi.../index?pn=index

Check out the newest one just released- "Jin throws a temper tantrum". HILARIOUS!

courtesy of youtube.com

mobisode #11

Holy crapoly! Its been out for a little while but I just viewed the final mobisode titled "And so it begins" and if you haven't seen it, you HAVE to take a look. Freaky, right?

And So It Begins

Thanks Kayo, I've been looking everywhere for that one, ABC just has 1-12.

I'm still not keen on the whole "Christian is really alive" theory. Only because he never attempted to make contact with AL or Claire. Which just seems a bit bizarre. I am still clinging to the hypothesis that the island can create these manifestation and that Vincent has a better connection to the island than people think...maybe the Vincent we see isn't the same dog that Walt brought onto the plane.

I definitely agree with your theory, Francis. I do think that Vincent is the same dog, however, is being manipulated by the Island/Jacob/whoever just as Ben and Locke are.

aww Kayo it say that the video is no longer available :( Let me go check the Lost website for it....

Sign in to follow this