Create A Houseguest.

King123

OK. Lets create the Perfect Houseguest who would win the 1/2 million for sure! from looks, to strategy.

Loyalty- Mike

Strategy-Drew (make a all man allaince, then dump them for a girlfriend, then dropp them at the end, and still get them to vote for you)

Strength- Janelle

Smarts- Rachel

Body-Jenn

Face- Daniele

Personality- Amy& Dave combined.

YOURTURN.

I liked Danielle and Jason, during their year, so for strategy, I would go with them. I think Danielle was robbed that year, because of the DR tapes.

The ideal personality would be the fun of Jessica and Eric when they were up and having fun, with a dash of real empathy. I liked the guy who always got up to make the coffee the year Jun won (I can't think of his name right now). Competition-wise, I'd have to make it a combo of James and Janelle, but without James being the poor sport that he was when he lost.

Looks -- For a girl, I'd have to say Jennifer was pretty, but I couldn't stand her personality (season 6). Jason and Mike were good looking guys.

• 3 weeks later...
I'd like to see more normal, everyday people in the house, with a mix of ages and body types and backgrounds. I'm tired of actor/model wannabes.

I soooooooo agree! Real people with real personalities, real bodies, etc. etc. Janelle is still one of my favorite players ever, if for nothing else than her ability to win challenges, but she lacked the ability to read people and strategize. So someone with her athletic and competition abilities mixed with someone who is a good strategist, like Dr. Will, would be a perfect houseguest.

Well, I would love to see a few older people in there at least 50, mixed with the young, but hey bring back my evel dick and I'd be happy :animated_bouncy:

I really prefered the game play of Dr. Will. (I didn't like him at first however) He played hard and manipulated people without being totally degrading to them. And he didn't spit!! JMO Dr. Will used his brain, Dick Donato was just a bully. If only we could have a player with the body of Janie (or insert the body of your choice!) and the brain of Dr. Will

:animated_rotfl:

ya know? I did not like ol Dr. Will till I started watchin him on Dr. 90210, and he really is different han he appeared on BB, he is still with Erin and seems to be a really nice guy afer all.,lol, yes a janey with Dr. Wills brain.

I'd like to see a normal, everyday person who isn't an actor wannabe, sort of like Danielle, but in her first season, not as she was in season 7. I like the idea of someone who is smart, funny, polite and caring. However, it would be great to see that sort of person wisely chosing an ally, or maybe two allies, at the most (sort of like Danielle and Jason), and then only relying on them throughout the game, and not flip-flopping. We would only see the real competitive strategy in the times when that player would be alone with their true ally/allies. Danielle's game with Jason was near perfect for me, except for the DR comments that landed her in trouble with the jury, but that wouldn't be a problem, now.

I'd also love to see someone with some of the charm and humor of Dr. Will, with some of his ability to sway people, without strong-arming them. However, Dr. Will was THE best, and that's not going to come along very often! Part of Dr. Will's entertainment factor was his DR sessions, however, and last year, they barely showed the DR sessions. I'm not sure if that was because they wanted to show more of their edited storylines, or if it was because there were few entertaining DR sessions to show. I would love to have a contestant that is hilarious in the DR and I'd love it if they would SHOW us those DR sessions!

• 3 weeks later...

My Perfect Houseguest:

Humor - Gay Will season 5

Looks - Hardy / Janie

Romance - Nick season 8

DR sessions - Evil Dr Will

Protagonist - Joe season 8 with a sprinkling of Evel Dick

Intelligence - Janie / Dani season 8

Enthusiasm - Jessica season 8

:cookie: If only.....

Archived