Saw4

King123

I haven't seen any of the Saw movies, but just picked up the first three and hope to watch them all before going to see the Saw IV.

Without getting into the details of movies (no spoilers), is quality of the movies pretty good?

We haven't seen the Saw IV movie, but we love the other three. It's a good trilogy, Echo. If you don't mind some gore in your horror movies, you'd probably like the Saw movies. Each one is different, and yet there's a consistent theme and two consistent characters throughout. There's the whole idea of whether a villain can be partly right, or evil but not completely evil, because of his motivation in choosing his victims. The devices used to kill people are very creative. You're often left wondering, "What would I do, if I were in this situation?"

• 6 months later...

I don't know what it is about these movies, but I LOVE them. Some serious planning went into this story. You really have to pay attention to catch every detail. I thought Saw 4 was as good as the previous three; very twisted! :wacko: