Alliances Discussion

Guest baileyboo

Guest baileyboo

I think the men's alliance is kind of dumb...theyre like "the girls are gunna want us gone" before they even make an attempt to talk to them. I think they should at least try to form alliances with the girls because when you think about it...guys are tempted by girls right? right. so the guys are BoUnD to betray the rest of the men in the house because of a boy-girl relationship. I dont know but if I was in the house a) it would be obvious that it's guys against girls and ppl would find out B) its stupid because it's going to end...and the same thing would happen if the girls did that. however, i like the whole surfboard alliance thing because ppl will eventually forget who the first 7 on the surfboard were...so it has more of a chance to last

sorry for the rambling and i hope yall get what im saying...

Guest baileyboo

i dont think eric is even connected with his freaking wife... he kind of reminds me of one fo those ppl who wants to take all the women off the face of the earth...well...actually hes the only person i've ever seen act like that but hey w/e his little game plan is...GO FOR IT! but if i were the producers i would let eric fend for himself since he seems to have it all figured out...

They showed Eric kissing his wife goodbye and a family hug too... He's with his wife... :roll:

Beside's James was the one talking about the evil little women...

Guest baileyboo

because hes straight as a rainbow...and we dont know what made him that way....i like him tho <3 hes funny:)

Are you a Janelle/Ashlea/Micheal/Kaysar/Howie/Rachel person, or are you a Maggie/Eric/Jen/April/Beau/Ivette person? Or are you a fan of Sarah and James who havent definitely picked a side yet.

I am still leaning back and forth lol. But hey, the alliances are changing every second...so it could get completely mixed up :P

Guest Shockalot

Im really not sure either!

At first I thought Eric and Maggie were gonna be my hometeam. Then Eric started becoming paranoid and last night.. honestly I lost track of the number of people Eric thinks are conspiring against him or are some sort of 'diabolical danger' in his mind.

Its almost funny to to see Eric and Maggie just go off into crazyland but its annoying too.

James and Sarah are the cute young couple but for some reason James gets on my nerves sometimes. They seem to be more clever than the others though and I say they have a good shot at winning this. Mind you I dont think James is the nearly demi-god of dangerosity that Eric seems to think he is lol!

Beau and Ivette.. I like Beau but Ivette just wont shut the hell up and drives me mental so I cant root for them.

Howie and Rachel kinda interest me.. they are playing it well although some people already have figured out that they look alike. Possibly Fraternal couple.

Howie is such an obnoxious moron that it has to be an act - which makes me want to cheer for him in a way.

I like Kaysar but Michael is severely annoying, even though Im not convinced he is a raving sexual harrasser. He is very wierd. I dont know.. I cant cheer for those two because of Michael getting on my nerves so badly.

Laverne and Shirley kinda make me laugh, April and Jennifer. Once again, Jennifer is adorable and I want to cheer for her.. but April is just badmouthing on over-drive and so vicious and abrasive.

Ashlea and Janelle. I dont dislike but Ashlea can be very cold and unfriendly and Janelle doesnt really do anything for me either.

Ohhhhh .. I simply dont have any couple yet!!!

I think if Ashlea is evicted Janelle will be part of Kaysar's alliance. They talked at least 4 hrs last night and was asking him if they could get Michael on board.

Guest Ms Alucard

They sure didn't show much of James and Sarah at all tonight, and it sounds like from the live feeds updates James has had a lot going on in the house. Great live feed updates, thanks to all who are posting them!

Guest gosarah

Assuming this big group alliance, led by dictator Eric, does eliminate the "outcasts", who do you think will be their next victim? My guess is Jennifer......but what will April do to save her chance at the million dollars?

And I also guess that eventually the other "sheep" will see Eric as we all do and separate from him, leaving James to be their new leader. What do you all think?

I still think that Rachel and Howie are doing the best job playing the game and not associating with the same people in the house. Brilliant strategy!

It'll depend on HoH. I think if Maggie Ivette Beau or Eric win that HoH, it will be Jennifer...I think if it is Jen or April or even James/Sarah get it it will be Rachel/Howie...if Rachel/Howie win it I think James or Eric

I think Eric...so obviously also Ivette and April...will try to get rid of James next. He'll probably convince everyone James is a narc or something and he's going to report back to the FBI or CIA...whatever...everything that he heard in the house about illegal activity.

I think it might be Ivette. April is already making snide remarks about her mouth and how its gotta be all about her (Ivette) in front of the group. Ivette messed up by telling April that Jennifer should go.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name