Where Is The Countdown?

Rydethis

Has an exact date of LOST's return been formally announced? I was under the impression that an exact date hadn't yet been determined...if someone knows or has confirmation of the date, please post it here!

I sure hope all the episodes are written already. I'd hate to think that we have to wait soooooo long and then get only 2 or 3 that were done before the writers' strike!

I sure hope all the episodes are written already. I'd hate to think that we have to wait soooooo long and then get only 2 or 3 that were done before the writers' strike!

Unfortunately, I recently heard that they have 8 of the 16 episodes written :( ...so let's hope the strike ends quickly!

Oh, and I'm with you on the countdown- I'd prefer to wait until after the holidays because I'm afraid it will make the wait seem too long. But if someone wants to start a countdown now, be our guest! ;)

Here's my countdown:

10 - for the number of fingernails I've chewed down waiting for the return of LOST

9 - for the German word for "NO" which I screamed when it was reported that due to the writers strike Lost may get pushed back

8 - for all of the food I hope Garcia ate to keep up appearances

7 - rhymes with heaven, where I will be once it starts

more to come...

BTW - I ain't got no problem with ya Ryde as long as you stay away from MY lostie...

Five (according to the guy on Francis' avatar) is for the most recent five dead LOSTies: Libby, Nikki, Paolo, Eko, and-sniff, sniff-Charlie.

Yes, I know I didn't include Ana Lucia....but she was killed before Libby and I can only list five...plus, who really cares about AL anyway? ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No, I loved Ana too. She was cool sh**. Is there a way to bring her back? lol

I watched the episode the other day where Kate and Juliette were handcuffed together in the jungle. Then they fought and Kate dislocated J's shoulder and then J. made her yank it back in to place? Oh my. Good times!

I gotta get watching Season 3 over again and bone up. We're only just over 2 months away... I'm telling ya, BB9 better not interfere with m'Lost.

4 - is the number for the next season

3 - Out of all of the dead people, I only really liked three (Eko, Charlie and Miss Klugh)

Hi, all I'm new to this one (forum not "Lost" show, LUV it!!). Anyway I so hope the writers strike dosen't affect the show. I would hate to think we waited all this time to see our show only to have it go right back off :( and I'm worried about it's ratings if that happens. It's bad enough they made us wait so long AGAIN this year and then killed off Charlie to boot. So here's to hoping all goes well for Lost (fingers and toes crossed).

• 2 weeks later...

To help everyone get a bit more excited, here it is-

the first trailer for the new season!!!

LOST season 4 trailer

I suggest that our official countdown begin on New Year's Day- what do y'all think?

Entering its fourth season with a pre-ordained end in sight, "Lost" will premiere on Thursday, Jan. 31, taking over the competitive Thursday 9 p.m. time slot from "Grey's Anatomy." Eight episodes of the Emmy-winning series were reportedly finished before the writers strike hit, which ought to be enough to at least temporarily placate a rabid fanbase that's been scratching its collective head since the show's third season finale included a shocking flash-forward.

"Lost" will lead into the midseason drama "Eli Stone," from producer Greg Berlanti. "Eli Stone" will replace "Big Shots," which should burn off its remaining original episodes in January.

CLICK HERE for full article

I don't know about anybody else, but I'm going to need a good refresher course before I dive into Season 4. I was amazed to find quite a Wiki-worthy summary on Wikipedia

Can you believe ... I had forgotten all about the flash forward!

Here is a new 2-minute trailer that will make you want LOST to start right NOW!!!

NEW LOST EXTENDED TRAILER!

This season looks like its going to be awesome!