Fantasy Points From Episode 7

teachangie7

I was just wondering if anyone else has checked their Fantasy points on cbs.com. I tried to check mine, but there are no points posted for Episode 7 at all. Nobody in my tribe was given credit for points. I know I got some, but Ep. 7 is not even listed at all. Anyone else have the same problem?

It could be that cbs hasn't lifted the black out period yet, though it is taking a rather long time for them to tally scores.

No new info on fantasysurvivor.net, though fantasysurvivor.com has put up a message saying not to confuse the sites and to stop sending them emails asking about the .net site b/c they have no idea why it's down.

Toots, yes, I have been using the .net one. Not sure I can remember too much detail since I am not sure I even figured everything on that site out...lol. But I do remember that Yana was in first place and I think I was no.7. Yana's picks were very similar to mine. I am not sure what info you need but that's what I remember right now.

Smooch

I was trying to remember if after the merge was the picking the right person for Immunity, Reward, Mystery & Safe is it now worth 100 pts

the boot worth 200?

The MVP was 10 x episode # can't remember if that went up at the merge?

early pick is half the amount of points you earned for the episode + your points

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name