Janelle

Chris9775

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i looked up both and under perzina theres pictures of girls that look just like the bb6 janelle and bios that say she appeared in movies but all the big brother sites say her last name is different but do also talk about her minnesota pagent.... i thought she was a waitress? a cover up?

She is a waitress but that doesn't mean she never appeared in a movie before. I have read all of the stuff on her and she was in a movie.

Janelle Nautical Angels Underwater Show

Janelle: The Adventure Seeker

Bigfoot Entertainment's new travel show features three beautiful seafaring hosts who travel through Southeast Asia, Africa, Europe and South America via an Italian luxury yacht. The Nautical Angels guide us through marine, historical and cultural sites in various port towns for unforgettable journeys that unite Mother Earth with three heavenly creatures. With each episode, the Angels visit an exotic port, including Phuket, Bali, Boracay, Singapore, Hong Kong and Ho Chi Minh City. Janelle is an athletic wonder, revs up for acquatic adventure and takes us rockclimbing, jetskiing and parasailing.

Janelle's 2004 Pinup Model Calendar

Garage Girls 2004 Pinup Model Calendar

Calendar Angels at Amazon.com. Last years

calendar is a collector's item today. Buy one at

Amazon

Janelle Almighty

Janelle Perzina in Bruce Almighty

Her movie debut was in 2003. A movie career has to start somewhere! Check her bio out on IMDb

Janelle Alittle Less Dressed For Xmas

Janelle Photographed for Xposed.com

Janelles dresses down for the holidays.

Her motto: Less is MORE.

Links

FastDates.com Calendar Girl

Bio, pictures and fun facts!

Janelle Pierzina

Stop in and chat about Janelle Pierzina, the new houseguest of Big Brother 6.

SirlinksAlot Janelle Pierzina

The latest news and best sites about CBS Big Brother 6 Contestant Janelle Pierzina.

Yahoo Group - Janelle Pierzina

Join this group for fans of Big Brother 6 housemates Janelle Pierzina.

Yeah and Janelle is telling all the guys she will sleep with them if they keep her. Thats crazy I dont like Eric or Ivettes comments eithier and Janelle didnt need to say she would be cleaning her house They are all Ignorant

Guest blondie212

I was surprised Janelle said something about Ivette being an old bickering latin chick considering where she lives. Anyone who has ever been to Miami knows that is has a huge population of Cubans and Miami Beach is has an 80-90% population of Spanish people.( I went there 2 weekd ago and we had a guided tour down there)

If her and Ashlea don't like latin people then why live in Miami -where they make up the majority. Eventhough I am a white American - my boyfriend if Spanish - so I had to stick up for hispanics,

I was surprised Janelle said something about Ivette being an old bickering latin chick considering where she lives. Anyone who has ever been to Miami knows that is has a huge population of Cubans and Miami Beach is has an 80-90% population of Spanish people.( I went there 2 weekd ago and we had a guided

Guest blondie212

Diamond-

Janelle said something along the lines of old bickering people and that latin chick. Maybe if someone knows the exact quote- they can help me out here. I may be wrong but I was wondering why she is calling Ivette old when they are close to the same age.

Ashlea- Janelles friend said that Cubans should be cleaners or housekeepers/something like that. Sorry my mistake - you're right Ashlea said that.

Oh and I have nothing against Janelle - I think she's gorgeous. I was just surprised about the comment thatwas made- Now I know it was made by

Ashlea.

As a fellow "Latin Chick" (Puerto Rican), Ivette is an embarrassment.

Ashlea - just dumb

April - Oh My God - what makes that idiot think that calling Kaysar "Sadaam" was alright.

BB should send them all to sensitivity training. They should have them all see/hear themselves saying those things and in front of the person they said it about. These are grown people. Age has nothing to do with it.

Ivette being a minority, I can't believe she would be so stupid.

Since it's been reported that Janelle has been accused of shoplifting as well as DUI; this should be reported to the houseguests as well as to the viewers. I can't say if she has been convicted of any of these charges but the other HGs should be told. If the producers feel these charges are serious, Janelle could be asked to leave and Michael would be returned.

Guest CelticAnthem
Since it's been reported that Janelle has been accused of shoplifting as well as DUI; this should be reported to the houseguests as well as to the viewers. I can't say if she has been convicted of any of these charges but the other HGs should be told. If the producers feel these charges are serious, Janelle could be asked to leave and Michael would be returned.

Won't happen. She satisfied the requirements of law.

not trying to be rude but this post makes no sense. it isnt the houseguest or our business that janelle has been convicted with a crime. i bet half of hg did time in jail for something. i could see if she murder someone lol.

Yes I believe she satisfied whatever the law required with the DUI. The other was shoplifitng? I believe that was handled too. I don't think Micheal will be coming back as default. He may have an op to come back as one of the summer secrets you never know. I am sure if it were deeply investigated all the houseguests as with all of us have something in our past that we aren't proud of. All part of the game I guess.

Guest Sleepy

I agree, she did her time and paid her fees....it's in the past.....I'm sure BB knows all about it......she'll be gone in a couple of weeks anyway

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name