Janelle

Chris9775

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok she said Latin CHICK not chink......... I just watched it 5 times. If you would like a clip of it sent to your e-mail let me know I will be happy to give you one.

Word for word

"If Ashlea goes this week, it's really will be the young beautiful single people. Against the old brickering people, the latin CHICK and the gay guy."

Ok she said Latin CHICK not chink......... I just watched it 5 times. If you would like a clip of it sent to your e-mail let me know I will be happy to give you one.  

Word for word

"If Ashlea goes this week, it's really will be the young beautiful people. Against the old brickering people, the latin chick and the gay guy."

thats how i heard it too

I was elated when I saw bimbo Janelle lose. Her and Ashlea were the two most annoying people during the first 2 weeks. "Like OmG! wE woUld Neva be caught dead with these people outside the house!"

"A:Janelle, you would never date Micheal outside of the house" "J:Why" "A:He can't afford you!"

That was the end of her for me. Anyone who dates for money is just a small step above a prostitute in my eyes.

I was elated when I saw bimbo Janelle lose. Her and Ashlea were the two most annoying people during the first 2 weeks.  "Like OmG! wE woUld Neva be caught dead with these people outside the house!"

"A:Janelle, you would never date Micheal outside of the house" "J:Why" "A:He can't afford you!"

That was the end of her for me. Anyone who dates for money is just a small step above a prostitute in my eyes.

whats gets me is the chick isnt even good looking imho

even though most people are happy janelle will be leaving and think she is rude and annoying, well i think the same of eric and ivette.

ivette hasnt had anything nice to say about anybody in the house besides eric. she is so judgemental over peoples looks. i dont see how anybody can stand her she says mean things about people in the house, so its not like she is innocent and doenst deserve those comments by janelle and ashlea. she is about as innocent as OJ Simpson, she looks it but isnt.

i cant wait to see janelle NOT leave and see her kick erics ball gropping ass out of here and then ivette followin right after words.

If Ashlea goes this week, it's really will be the young beautiful single people. Against the old brickering people, the latin CHICK and the gay guy."

That is exactly what she said...If she had said "chink" CBS would have had to bleep it out.

even though most people are happy janelle will be leaving and think she is rude and annoying, well i think the same of eric and ivette.  

ivette hasnt had anything nice to say about anybody in the house besides eric. she is so judgemental over peoples looks. i dont see how anybody can stand her she says mean things about people in the house, so its not like she is innocent and doenst deserve those comments by janelle and ashlea. she is about as innocent as OJ Simpson, she looks it but isnt.  

i cant wait to see janelle NOT leave and see her kick erics ball gropping ass out of here and then ivette followin right after words.

Let's face it..everyone in that house is jealous of Janelle and Ashlea. In all of their DR's the only comments made (by the girls) were about how Ashlea thought she was prettier than everyone. Who cares???? I would have kept her around because of that..easy votes at the end. But once again it is catty girls being catty. Man, I hate chicks (and I am one)

I live in a land of snotty mean girls who try to make you feel like crap for being prettier than them. So I am getting really sick of hearing these girls continually bad-mouth them for being pretty.

I know I am going to get so beat up for this..but I will totally use my looks to my advantage (when needed). BUT...I DO HAVE THE BRAINS TO BACK IT UP!!!!!!!

I haven't heard them say anything YET, that has made me think that they are moron's. I did hear Michael say that he didn't know who Paul Revere was. :shock:

I live in a land of snotty mean girls who try to make you feel like crap for being prettier than them.  So I am getting really sick of hearing these girls continually bad-mouth them for being pretty.  

I know I am going to get so beat up for this..but I will totally use my looks to my advantage (when needed). BUT...I DO HAVE THE BRAINS TO BACK IT UP!!!!!!!

I haven't heard them say anything YET, that has made me think that they are moron's.  I did hear Michael say that he didn't know who Paul Revere was.  :shock:

hey I never said the other girls were smart...just smarter then the "chosen ones"

hey I never said the other girls were smart...just smarter then the "chosen ones"

I do love to debate with you. :P

;) I actually don't hate Janelle don't have feeds so don't know what to think of her really. From what I see on the show the girl doesn't smile much :?

Guest tit-tat gurl

she did say the latin chick- not chink. latin chick is not a racial slur- some people are sooo friggin sensitive that you just about can't say anything at all against someone of color if you are not the SAME color- it has nothing to do at all with race- people are just generally selfish & don't want ANYTHING at all being said about one of their own even if it is said with NO racial slurs. notice i said the SAME color-not just white. black people acuse latinos of racism all the time(hello the stamp thing in mexico right now with memin the monkey) i have had sooo many anti gay and even more anti black comments said to me by "persians" seriously, most black people i know- it would BLOW their minds if they heard some of the things arab men and women have said to me. they think that they can say it in confidence b/c i'm originally from the south & they expect me to be naturally prejudice against black people-wrooong! some people think its ok to call janelle a bimbo b/c she's soo pretty-she could also be really smart, but no one wants to admit that b/c people who are not as attractive as her can't handle the fact that janelle could be that pretty AND smarter than them. she probobly said the latin chic b/c she has had bad experiences with maybe some scary latin girls who wanted to beat her up or something

If evette were some really pretty sweet cuban or mexican girl who had lots of cute clothes for janelle to borrow & they had something in common instead of evette being the loudmouth intimidating Peppermint Patty that she is -then it would be totally different- janelle & evette would be friends and maybe she would be saying "the big horsey girl" about rachel or whatever.

I have never heard so many prejudicial,racist and politically incorrect statements from one reality show cast in my life. I'm starting to think Howie is the smartest one and that's not saying too much

Guest MJayDaPlaya

Yeah I think its real fair that some of you hate Janelle because Ashlea said Cubans should clean houses. A latina Chink what the hell does that mean anyway? Ivette has been making fun of Kaysar's religion the whole week and is the biggest bitch in BB history. How can you hate Janelle and like Ivette it doesn't make since. All Ivette does is sit around the house making fun of everyone and spreading lies to give herself an advantage, I don't believe Janelle has been doing that because she is truely a good person. Ivette is trash and hopefully she will be taken out soon.

I just would like to point out that one night on while watching the feeds Ivette called Ash & Janelle a "c" and she has been making all kinds of racial slurs against Kaysar so I think she's a little viper and she needs to go. I also think April is a in need of some racial sensenstivity training because she called Kaysar "Suddam" the other night on the feeds to his face.

I agree... Ivette is one of the... GGGRRR I can't find the words to express how I feel about the things she says... Nothing you can say really fits... I have gotten to the point when I hear her CAAAPPPPYYY I wanna puke... I can't stand the way she is acting in that house... I hope that's what it is... I hope she doesn't act like that in real life... Maybe it's that she's still young... My 12 year old grandson doesn't act that childish... Listening to her reminds me of Middle school... :roll:

Guest Tareq's No1 Fan
I agree... Ivette is one of the... GGGRRR I can't find the words to express how I feel about the things she says... Nothing you can say really fits... I have gotten to the point when I hear her CAAAPPPPYYY I wanna puke... I can't stand the way she is acting in that house... I hope that's what it is... I hope she doesn't act like that in real life... Maybe it's that she's still young... My 12 year old grandson doesn't act that childish... Listening to her reminds me of Middle school...  :roll:

I am SOO with you on that one. I can't find the words to express how much Ivette and April have been making my stomach turn.

I really hope that they slip up and Kaysar and Janelle take the initiative to call them on their attitude.

With Eric in charge of nominations, it's going to be interesting if Ivette gets to power hungry thinking that she's safe. I hope it back fires in her face.

I'm sorry if I misheard. I swore she said chink. Please don't get me wrong & think that I was defending Ivette, because I wasn't. Ivette has done nothing but disapoint me, to say the least.

This season has really disappointed me thus far. Everyone seems to be attacking everyone PERSONALLY & that's just not cool.

I have never heard so many prejudicial,racist and politically incorrect statements from one reality show cast in my life. I'm starting to think Howie is the smartest one and that's not saying too much

StephenV has hit the nail on the head (short of the Howie part since his sexist comments are equally small-minded). Making racial and cultural slurs doesn't somehow grant everyone else the right to turn around and make similar slurs. Two wrongs doesn't make a right.

If Ashlea goes this week, it's really will be the young beautiful single people. Against the old brickering people, the latin CHICK and the gay guy."  

Janelle showed her ignorance in the DR allright, but it wasn't because of what's being discussed here. Does anyone really think Julie Chen or her hubby would allow the word Chink to be aired in a circumstance like that? That being said, I don't see the Latin Chick thing to be a slur against Hispanics. What I find hysterical is her calling her half young beautiful single people and the other half old people! OLD??? :shock: They're not even old enough to be her parents and are just as hot as she thinks she is. :roll:

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name