Episode 4.07: Ji Yeon (Sun/Jin-centric)

Dade

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Episode 4.07: Title Unknown (Sun/Jin-centric)

Airdate: March/April 2008

• 10/21 - Huston - 50s, male, Caucasian, weathered face, salt and pepper hair, a man who immediately commands great authority but someone you don't want to cross. He has a job to do and he doesn't allow anything to get in his way - even the death of his employees. Guest star. Doctor - Male, early 30s, Korean. Professional and accomplished, a calming presence in times of crisis. Working his regular shift, he gets more than he bargained for. Must be able to speak Korean. Shopkeeper - Male, Korean, any age. Pleasant, eager to please the customer and make a sale, cool under stress, able to deal with difficult customers and keep them happy. Must be able to speak Korean. Regina - Late-20s to early 30s, any ethnicity. Tough, formidable, someone who could take an order and execute it flawlessly but who is now a shell of her former self; nervous and paranoid. Source: Lost Spoilers

According to Jorge Garcia's own blog:

"Did a panel with Naveen and Elizabeth. Harold also joined us for individual roundtable interviews. This is the juiciest peice(sic) of information we gave them: As shocking as these scripts have been for us nothing has shocked us more than the end of episode 7."

Source: Dispatches From the Island

Couretsy of; SPOILERFIX

Episode 4.07: Title Unknown (Sun/Jin-centric)

• 11/03 - The street scene appears to be the exterior counterpart to the toy store scene they filmed the day before. We see Jin come out the door with, yes, a giant stuffed panda bear. He's helping his plushy new pal into a taxi cab when a guy speeding past on a blue moped knocks his cell phone out of his hand. As he stoops to pick it up, the taxi cab takes off with someone else inside. Jin runs after the cab, yelling angrily, and to no avail. Cursing, he smashes his phone to bits on the street. [...] Many [crew members] had to rush off to report to the day's second shoot: a scene with Sun, Yunjin Kim . at a funeral. Source: Hawaii Blog
  • 10/30 - The [Toys N Joys] store was only slightly rearranged, the Lost set crew covering up brand names and logos with random Korean art and signs. Details of what transpired behind the store's cluttered windows when cameras rolled are unsurprisingly slim, but I'm told it involved a big, plushy panda. Source: Hawaii Blog
  • 10/30 - Blog reader Alicia Chang and her coworker Shannon Fera did some scouting this morning, and it looks like filming is currently underway at Toys N Joys on Waialae Avenue. They're speculating that it's part of a flash-forward scene, and I have to agree. Somehow I don't think that a 'Charme Beaute Salon: Room 3 Upstairs' would be commonly found in South Korea... Source: The Honolulu Advertiser

• 4 weeks later...

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

• 11/18 - Fans of the show will be happy to know that we're wrapping up filming on episode seven, which happens to be a Sun/Jin episode, called "Ji Yeon." Source: Daniel Dae Kim on his MySpace page
  • 11/18 - A fan translated a Korean article, this is an extract: "When [Yunjin Kim] received her script, she got shocked to find out the title of her episode; 'Jiyeon', and it is also the name of Sun and Jin's baby. Yunjin is surprised because the name of Yunjin's character in her [new movie 'Seven Days'] is Jiyeon, too. Jiyeon is name of Korean females, and I think it's kind of common name but not that popular one." Source: Lost Spoilers

• 2 months later...

Australian Actor Grant Bowler to Play Freighter Captain

Source: ABC and DocArzt

In the press release for episode seven we learn that Sayid and Desmond get an audience with the freighter captain. That man will be played by Australian actor Grant Bowler. He was the host of the Australian version of "The Mole".

grantbowler2cy3.jpg

(photo courtesy of news.com.au)

grantbowlerpd3.jpg

(photo source: DocArzt)

He's good-looking, but if he's playing the freighter captain I'm guessing he's going to be one evil dude!

...he's from Australia... :animated_scratchchin:

Courtesy of: SPOILERIFX

Airdate: March 13, 2008

• 02/23 - Juliet is forced to reveal some startling news to Jin when Sun threatens to move to Locke's camp. Meanwhile, Sayid and Desmond begin to get an idea of the freighter crew's mission when they meet the ship's Captain. Guest starring are Sam Anderson as Bernard, Jeremy Davies as Daniel Faraday, Rebecca Mader as Charlotte Lewis, Jeff Fahey as Frank Lapidus, Kevin Durand as Keamy, Marc Vann as doctor, Grant Bowler as Captain Gault, Lanny Joon as Dr. Bae, Simon Rhee as shopkeeper, Zoe Bell as Regina, Christine Kim as admitting nurse, Lynette Garces as another nurse, David Yew as Chinese security agent and George Kee Cheung as Chinese ambassador. Source: ABC

Episode 4.07 "Ji Yeon" Sneak Peeks

Source: ABC and youtube

Sneak Peek 1

Sneak Peek 2

Episode 4.07 Spoiler Tidbit

Source: Kristin at EOnline

Monday, March 10,2008

Kristin: Did you hear there

:(:cry::crybaby: why oh why couldn't if have been Sun instead??

So after watching this episode, it looks like the Oceanic Six is:

Jack

Kate

Hurley

Sayid

Sun

Michael (this is still not a sure thing...it could be that Jin makes it back home but something happens to him after they get there and before the baby is born. This is NOT a spoiler- I'm just theorizing.)

It could also very well be that Jack's "eight" with "two not making it" would also then include:

Claire

Jin (or Michael)

We know that Desmond had a flash of Claire getting on a helicopter with Aaron. My guess is that something happens to both Claire and Jin before they all make it back home- Jack wasn't able to save them and that's why he is so broken up and wouldn't go to see Aaron in Kate's flash-forward episode.

Aaron couldn't be included because he wasn't on the flight manifest.

The one thing I'm wondering about is Desmond...does he go back home or stay on the freighter or island? He wasn't on Flight 815 either, but that wouldn't necessarily mean he didn't go back home.

Other thoughts about this episode-

Juliet was WAY out of line on that one...grr. Poor Jin!

I love Bernard.

So who is telling the truth anyway- The Widmore group or Ben's group???

i think aaron is one of the 6, with jin not coming back............i think the grave is a ruse. that he "died" in the crash and they made show of a burial so that the people on the island are still not known.

Sun and Hurley visit Jin's grave, his date of death is 9/22/2004. That's the date that Oceanic 815 crashed. so he must have not left the island. I am guessing that they all have Graves . There bodys were found in the other Crash

I don't get why Hurley said "glad no one else came." Why did he even come to see Sun when they went to the grave? Not that they aren't friends, but just seemed weird to see him.

The year of the Dragon is 2000, so it only confused me watching the Jin scenes combined with Sun's scenes.

i was confused to joa! i thought he was going to see her too!! kinda threw me for a loop

and is this before or after hurley goes nuts and is in the mental hospital?!

I don't get why Hurley said "glad no one else came." Why did he even come to see Sun when they went to the grave? Not that they aren't friends, but just seemed weird to see him.

The year of the Dragon is 2000, so it only confused me watching the Jin scenes combined with Sun's scenes.

Hurley came to see Sun's new baby...and most likely to show honor to Jin. It totally seems like something Hurley would do. This was a flash-forward but as to whether it was before or after he was put back in the mental hospital, my guess would be before- otherwise he wouldn't have been able to come. I think he was "glad" no one else came because of whatever happened on their way back home (or since they've been back) that has strained their relationships. Depending on the time frame of the birth of Sun's baby- Kate most likely can't come because she is required to stay in California, Jack probably wouldn't come for the same reason he wouldn't go see Aaron (we don't know what this reason is yet), and Sayid probably couldn't come because he was busy killing people for Ben.

As far as the Year of the Dragon thing- yeah, that confused me at first too! It was only when they finally showed the scene where he delivers the panda to the hospital room that I figured out that it was a flash back for Jin and a flash-forward for Sun. Man, these writers sure like to mess with us. They were purposely trying to throw us off so we'd be surprised with the twist...it worked for me!

Sun and Hurley visit Jin's grave, his date of death is 9/22/2004. That's the date that Oceanic 815 crashed. so he must have not left the island. I am guessing that they all have Graves . There bodys were found in the other Crash

i think aaron is one of the 6, with jin not coming back............i think the grave is a ruse. that he "died" in the crash and they made show of a burial so that the people on the island are still not known.

Wow- now that's interesting! The only thing I saw was 2004 on the grave stone- good catch! So maybe he isn't dead and just on the island after all. The only problem I have with that is it just seems like Sun would be doing everything she could to get him back (like Penny is for Desmond) rather than just mourning him. This could be another one of the writer's "trying to throw us off-course" tricks though. :animated_scratchchin:

I still don't believe that Aaron is one of the Oceanic Six...I believe Damon and Carlton have almost confirmed it by stating that he wasn't on the flight manifest. But stranger things have happened- who knows?

I still don't believe that Aaron is one of the Oceanic Six...I believe Damon and Carlton have almost confirmed it by stating that he wasn't on the flight manifest. But stranger things have happened- who knows?

i've thought about this too.......BUT (and this is my main reason for saying he's one of them.......) during the kate court episode, they had said in previews that we would learn another member of the oceanic 6..........we already knew kate and jack.....and didn't see anyone else. so that's what led me to believe it was aaron.

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TV SHOW BLOGS

Lost

by Trish Wethman

Episode Recap: "Ji Yeon"

My mind is just totally blown right now. I know I've said that before, but this time, I really mean it. I feel like Minkowski after his last fateful ride on the time-travel express. Between the frantic searching on the Internet for facts and names and the hysterics that came at the end of the episode, I hope I am able to articulate everything coherently. Be patient with me.

Tonight we learned that Sun is one of the Oceanic Six. Is that list now complete? If you include Aaron in the equation, Sun makes six survivors. But who the heck knows for sure? I am so beyond even trying to figure things out ahead of time at this point

Jin's grave, his date of death is 9/22/2004. That's the date that Oceanic 815 crashed. I think he is still on the island. They had to say everyone else is dead so he would have a tombstone..

Jin's Tombstone

Source:John Kubicek, BuddyTV Senior Writer. Photo courtesy of ABC

Friday, March 14, 2008

eggs47grave1ga7.jpg

"There are some interesting dates on Jin

So do you think that to continue the story the all decide to go back to the island? Is this the last season? If not I think they will need to go back and find the "missing" passengers. I am not sure if the show will be all flashbacks and if they are all off the island it kills the story.

I am probably way off but I missed a few episodes and am confused on the back and forth and why it is just the Oceanic 6.

So do you think that to continue the story the all decide to go back to the island? Is this the last season? If not I think they will need to go back and find the "missing" passengers. I am not sure if the show will be all flashbacks and if they are all off the island it kills the story

This isn't the last season...in addition to this season, the show has two more seasons of 16 episodes each, I believe. Supposedly...and they are just rumors NOT FACT at this point...this season mainly deals with answering questions about Michael and showing how the "Oceanic Six" get off the island. Next season is supposedly going to focus on showing why it is so imperative that they return (and I'm assuming how BAD the bad guys-whoever they are- really are!), and the last season is supposed to deal with their return to the island. Like I said, this is all based on veiled comments that Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse have made- and I've learned that what they say can often be false info to throw us off, so who knows?

I am probably way off but I missed a few episodes and am confused on the back and forth and why it is just the Oceanic 6.

Yeah, if you miss episodes it really is difficult to understand all the flashback/flashward stuff. They do show a repeat of the previous week's episode just before the new episode of the week. That might help if you're able to catch it. The question as to why only the Oceanic Six...well, that has yet to be revealed. We should learn this somewhere in the next six final episodes of this season...hopefully. ;)

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name