Episode 4.11: Lay Your Hands On Me

Dade

Courtesy of; SPOILERFIX

Episode 4.11: Title Unknown

Airdate: December 2007/January 2008

• 10/22 - Former Dawson's Creek star Joshua Jackson will return to television later this season for a guest arc on Grey's Anatomy." Jackson will play a doctor on the ABC series. His first appearance is scheduled for the show's 11th episode, which barring a writers strike will likely air in December or January. Source: Zap2it

• 1 month later...

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Episode 4.11: Lay Your Hands On Me

Airdate: 2008

• 11/27 - It'll be a few weeks before we see any serious movement in the Rose/Derek/Meredith triangle. Actually, make that a few months. I'm told the big turning point for these three comes at the end of Episode 11, which was originally scheduled for December but has now been postponed until '08! Episode 11 also happens to be the final episode before Grey's goes on its strike-imposed hiatus, so that big turning point may end up being a big cliff-hanger. And all I'll say is it involves Mer's chilly reaction to a top-secret project that Derek's been toiling over. That final prestrike episode of Grey's will part with tradition in a major way: Someone other than Meredith will be doing the narration. And his/her name is. *a*l**. Also, there's a reason for the VO switcheroo - and it's a tragic one. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide [Note: The narrator will either be Callie or Bailey.]
  • 11/27 - I hear Rose is sticking around until the last episode they shot before the strike. For those of you rooting for Meredith and Derek, the good news is that this new McThorny romance is indeed a thorn in Mer's side-she just might realize how very badly she wants her own McDreamy ending. The bad news? According to my sources, she might realize that a little too late... Source: Kristin on E!Online
  • 11/12 - A female visitor tells a doctor that he his chakras are bad and that his energy is a mess. She claims he shouldn't be around the patient. Source: SpoilerFix.com

• 1 month later...

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TV SHOW BLOGS

Grey's Anatomy

by Erin Lulevitch

Episode Recap: "Lay Your Hands on Me"

After a long absence, Grey's Anatomy returned tonight with what could be the last glimpse we have at Seattle Grace for a while...and they did not disappoint. In a change from the norm, Bailey talked us through tonight's episode and from the moment she stated, "God created man and it's been downhill ever since," we knew that it was going to be a night unlike any other.

Derek and Mark started things off by taking what looked like a light-hearted nature walk through the woods. Their travels ended up on a picturesque hilltop, where Derek exclaimed he was going to build his dream house. He wasn't kidding. With the architectural plans already mapped out, Derek blindsided Meredith with the news and her reaction was less than enthusiastic. Perhaps she was as shocked as I was to learn that McDreamy had put any thought into ever moving out of his shiny trailer. Or perhaps she was too preoccupied with her culinary creation for Lexie, to properly process the news. Either way, I was disappointed that she didn't react with at least a little more excitement at the prospect. Especially since it seemed like Meredith was finally starting to come around to the idea of having a more meaningful and committed relationship with Derek. It did seem that way, didn't it? Or maybe it's been so long since the last episode of Grey's Anatomy that I