Phenomenon

Baron

:( Well I can be good at watching things during commercial breaks. Plus, they show repeats a lot an hour before the show, etc.. sometimes. We'll see. I get excited every time I see a commercial.

Man, this show is not good. Some of the acts were OK, but the show itself stinks. The fake stage rage was a bad attempt to mimic America Idol. This show ranks as bad as "You're The One That I Want" that was on also on NBC this year.

the guy who "killed" himself and then restarted his heart was sooooooooooooo bogus! and raven on stage and jumping away.......it was just hokey. not something i'd take seriously. had to turn it off after that.

Clearly these acts are lower grade acts, borderline professionals. As I was watching it I was wondering if this was a remake\reworking of the Gong Show. The Gong Show had acts that were intentionally bad. A couple of the acts last night had me laughing at the TV because I just wasn't buying it.

I was wondering about this show....I've been watching Kid Nation......after reading all of the above posts, I'm glad I didn't waste my time.....I do trust you guys! lol

That is why we have three of them full with shows we haven't watched. Over 500 hours. :cheshire:

Actually, sometimes I stack up an entire season, then burn it off to DVD. It also allows me to go back and check things, that is one reason why I have been so confident in the Kid Nation thread that the producers will ultimately make all the kids look like winners. I've gone back and looked how they are editing the show, look at the patterns\themes. It's somewhat like seeing\predicting what the jigsaw puzzle will look like before it is completed. At least with Kid Nation. It's a formula\format that we have not seen before.

You maybe right about the outcome of Kid Nation....its alot better show than I thought it would be. I think people forget that its a show for kids about kids. Anyways, Phenomenon sounds like a dud.

P.S. I loved "You're the One That I Want". I love musicals!

Yeah this show is so full of itself. I could see the string on one of the acts! The dying man was so stoopid (my kid liked him though) The worse was the guy who channeled the spirits. The thing with Chris Angel was so hokey. Ill continue to watch just because I started but wouldnt watch a season 2.

The woman Angela I think her name is, is HOT.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I know. I just don't see how we are supposed to beleive half the stuff they do. Yeah, they "say" the celebs don't know what's going on, but why did the woman in the glass box with the money have slacks on instead of a skirt? Coincidence? I doubt it. At least the guy who won makes it look like the numbers he got were random. Dollar donations from the audience, and then having them blow around her in the box.