Episode 7: I'm Not As Dumb As I Look (spoilers)

wolfrider

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Merge happens this week :

Merged Tribe:

Jean Robert Jamie

Frosti James

Denise Erik

Amanda Peih Gee

Courtney

Tod

Merged Tribe Flag and Name :

s15haedafungaxh7.jpg

only names not clearly seen on it are Courtney , Todd and Frosti

I owe an appology I forgot to give credit for this Picture to Dani at Survivor Skills

New Tribe Buff will be black

Last weeks show showed two interviews with Denise about James , one of the interviews is done after the merge actually.

Pre Merge Denise: (note the red Fei Long flag in background and the red buff on wrist)

image1hn2.jpg

Post Merge Denise: Now this interview was actually taped post merge about James (Note the Freshly washed hair , the New bathing suit , and the black buff around her wrist this time )

image2vh1.jpg

Although we saw the interview this last week for us , was actually filmed after the Merge , showing Denise , and James both still there.

Well, now I'm starting to agree with those that are saying that CBS just doesn't care this year and are handing us the spoilers... From that picture we can see that come merge time, James is gone... BOO HISS CBS...

Okay Yana look closer that pic was taken when Frosti and Sherea were leaving the camp not after , it is another misdirection . Notice the underwear and not the new bathing suits. love ya Yana

Maybe my eyes are getting old or something sis, cause to me that does look like the new bathing suite bottoms on PG... LOL I know I need to get new contacts and having to wear an old pair of glasses right now, so maybe it really is my eyes... :)

could that photo have been taken earlier and not relate to this episode, maybe? Could it be when they lose RC during tomorrow night's episode and James is kidnapped? I don't have any photos to go on so I'm leaving it to the pros (that would be wolf and yana!)

TPTB are famous for doing that... They take pictures from the start of the show and use them at the end of the show... I don't put anything past them :)...

I won't really try to begin spoiling this till tomorrow or the day after , but I can now share something I figured out about 3 days ago.

If it is actually Jean Robert that goes home this week it is for only one reason , some one possibly jamie wins immunity and Courtney is able to get all of Zhan Hu on her side to finaly get rid of Jean Robert , of course she has to get at least one vote from Fei Long or two . But I think she suceeds this week.

Okay after the show and tonights previews of next week I do have an early predition.

First James does not get the second Immunity Idol from Zhan hu , he recognizes it yet but can't get it and it is James that actually gets it .

vcs15ep710250020xh3.jpg

Two I believe it will be Jamie goes this week one cause of the fact that James has Immunity Idol vcs15ep71025voiceovercu8.jpg

again this is an early guess so stay tuned to later dates in the week if I see something that changes , but keep in mind I actually thought of this whole thing a few days ago , and tonights episode maybe me think I might be right.

I'm wondering if Erik finds the immunity idol that James got from Todd...possibly wrapped in James' belongings? To me, it seems like they are trying to manipulate us to into thinking that Erik found the immunity idol in their camp. I'm just skeptical when they show that much in a preview. But I guess they did show us Amanda and Todd zoning in on the II after last week's episode, so maybe you're right. I can't wait to find out anyway.

Question: If Erik did find James/Todd's II, he wouldn't be able to use it, would he? Does anyone know what the rules are on that?

Thursday, November 1, 8pm et/pt (Courtesy of CBS)

What is a true friend? This is the question some Castaways try to answer in a heated argument about loyalty. The fierce hunt for Hidden Immunity Idols continues, as private property is violated and one Castaway falsely believes three Idols are in play. Later the tribes merge, and one Castaway torn between two alliances holds a lot of power--literally. In one of the most surprising Tribal Councils yet, one Castaway feels invincible and makes a shocking revelation.

The fierce hunt for Hidden Immunity Idols continues, as private property is violated and one Castaway falsely believes three Idols are in play.

That statment right there makes me believe you are right Kayo... The idol isn't found by Eric, it's taken by Eric... As far as Eric being able to use it? Well, I really don't know...

The fierce hunt for Hidden Immunity Idols continues, as private property is violated and one Castaway falsely believes three Idols are in play.

...or here is another possibility that seems to fit even more. Talker noticed and mentioned in the general discussion thread that the "idol" that Erik is holding doesn't have any writing on the back! He just mentions that it "looks" idolish. If it had had the writing on it he would have KNOWN it was the II, right? So it couldn't be James II, after all. So there is an excellent possibility that there are squares just like the II that Todd/Amanda found on the other side of the posts at both tribe locations, and Erik mistakenly thinks that he has an II!

So either Erik, Jaime or someone else who knows about two other IIs (my guess is James, if he retrieves the 2nd idol) mistakenly thinks that 3 IIs are in play. This should be VERY INTERESTING! Maybe, Erik saw James retrieve the II on the one side and so he grabs the one on the other side... :animated_scratchchin:

Later the tribes merge, and one Castaway torn between two alliances holds a lot of power--literally

This has GOT to be James,which furthers the theory that he has two IIs.

Okay Kayo here is your proof that James has both HII , and the one Eric has is not the real one.

First lets start with the last clue , which plainly says :

There are Four that surround it

and four much the same

The one etched finer

could salvage the game

image3ca5.jpg

This is pic of the HII before James gives Todd the clue , look closely at the etching not just the bats but around the outside of there wings:

image2gu6.jpg

image4fe5.jpg

And a Close Up:

image5xc1.jpg

That proves the one etched finer , now and four just the same . There are two on each camps of those arch things and each side has a plauqe like the Immunity Idol.

Amanda working at the plauqe on other side but you see one on this side.

image6jx9.jpg

Todd joins Amanda and now we see the other side and a close up of it.

image7xz6.jpg

image8kb8.jpg

And to Continue , Here is Todd pulling it down and handing it to Amanda and what it says on the back:

image11oa6.jpg

image9uh8.jpg

image12tf5.jpg

Here we got where James joined Todd and Amanda down the walk to the stairs going down to the beach , Note another Archway with more plaques on it.

image13nl7.jpg

And from the commercial for next week a close up of the HII on Zhan Hu that James is reaching for , look closely at it. Notice the wings are etched and his hand on the beam beside it.

image14do6.jpg

And last but not least Eric's Confessional on Next Weeks show where he says it looks Idolish . Note no etching on the bats

image15ik9.jpg

I'm SO glad someone else sees this. On another site, I said the exact same thing! Everyone was so sure Erik found the 2nd HII, but I posted the following:

1) One of the clues was that the Hidden Immunity had bats on it. Pause on the close up of the HII that Erik finds...no bats on it that I can see. Of course Jaime wouldn't know that but the clues do seem to point that it MIGHT be the HII. She has no idea about the bats though.

2) Erik states that the thing he found, "looked Idol-ish". On the back of the one Todd found said "This is the Hidden Immunity Idol" (or something to that effect). I think he THINKS he found the HII, but actually took the wrong one down, which makes sense considering Jaime didn't have the clue about the bats, so of course she thinks it IS the hidden immunity idol. It looked like there were a few posts such as this, but only one true HII.

3) If you look at the spoiler CBS aired for next week, it shows the slab is gone FACING the camp. I believe from the footage I've seen that the one Todd took down was facing the other direction. (Unless I'm incorrect, I think it said which direction the actual HII faced...I could've been dreaming it up, but I thought there was something about it)

My thoughts are that one or all of them came upon James looking for the Hidden Immunity Idol, they figured out something was up, but Erik mistakenly grabbed the slab on the OTHER side of the threshold and mistook that for the HII.

I think James got TWO hidden immunity idols (and I have read on other sites that there is a rumor that James does obtain both HII at one point)...one of which he probably gives back to Todd when the merge occurs, being the stand-up guy that James is...probably to James' detriment.

If I'm correct, I would absolutely LOVE to see if Erik plays it and how that goes down!!!! The look on the guy's face (or anyone who tries to use it) would be absolutely priceless.

Edit: Does anyone have a screenshot of ALL the clues? I'd just like to know what they are...

Okay I got Clue 1,2,4 right at this moment and will put them up now . Give me about 30 mins or less and I will rewatch the episode where dave gave the clue to Todd and post the 3 rd II clue right after along with my early guess for the next show. ( Remember the Clue to 4 was posted earlier )

Clue 1:

Whats thought to be hidden

may some times be seen.

Though there eyes are not,

yours must be keen

hii002cv6.jpg

Clue 2:

Waste no more time

in searching the ground.

Look towards the heavens,

for what would be found.

hiiep3002bj4.jpg

hiiep3003mu4.jpg

Okay Clue Number 3 I could not get on the written paper but I did get Todd saying it , when CBS writes what there saying so here is it.

Clue 3:

When creatures of night

take flight as they may.

A treasure they carry

allows one to stay .

image2bu4.jpg

image3oz8.jpg

So all the clue clearly indicates bats and they are above the ground , but was clue 4 that gave away they were etched , and that there were 4 in every camp that look like them but are not them.

Now This is a very early guess and just that a guess for the possible , like always subject to change as the promo's come out.

1. What is a true friend? This is the question some Castaways try to answer in a heated argument about loyalty.

Like everyone else , I actually do see this as Todd and Courtney , question is does Todd give in to her and does Amanda follow suit.

2. The fierce hunt for Hidden Immunity Idols continues, as private property is violated and one Castaway falsely believes three Idols are in play.

Okay we know two people think they find the immunity idol this week James (who does) and Eric ( who don't ) , I am kind of wondering if Eric and I say Eric cause he is the one that shows it to Jamie first , goes through James things after seeing him mess around the archways. Does he see something like it but not having more then 2 clues , go and get one of the other 3 for him self . ( Just a thought)

3. Later the tribes merge, and one Castaway torn between two alliances holds a lot of power--literally.

Okay this screams James to me , Torn between Todds wanting to give into Courtney and his friendship with Jean Robert . But as it says he holds all the power right. (still anyone's guess)

4. In one of the most surprising Tribal Councils yet, one Castaway feels invincible and makes a shocking revelation

This one still confuses me a bit as I can see a few different reasons for this , I will reserve it for later

Week 7: I'm Not as Dumb as I look

REWARD CHALLENGE: None (Merge and Feast)

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE: "Retention to Detail" Winner Jamie

This is a Mental game not physical , normaly if physical would say James wins , but being mental as in Retention to Detail (which means remembering the details) . Some how I see Jamie not only dominating this one right now , but explains why Jamie stays this week and goes home next week.

Boot : Jean Robert

I am not sure yet of the Immunity Challenge winner or weather Jean Robert is the real boot , though everyone seems to think so . But if Erik was to use the fake immunity idol to save Jamie , that could be the shocking relevation but at the same time it would not be real and would not work and Jamie would go home.

So that is why I think she actually wins the Immunity Challenge that keeps her here one more week . As the Promo's come in if any thing changes I will let you all know.

Normaly I would see the votes this week go this way:

Jean Robert Bellande ( Court , Jamie , Eric , Peih , Frosti )

Jamie Dugan ( James , Denise , Amanda , Todd , Jean Robet )

That would be a tie vote , so either Jamie has the Immunity Idol or has Immunity and they can't vote for her . Okay here another possible guess and I want ya'll to tell me what you think. Maybe James gives Jean Robert his Zhan hu Immunity Idol , and he revels this shocking thing maybe sending Jamie home unexpected.

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name