Women's Murder Club

Scuba

lindsay is growing on me.......i dont' like jill though. not sure why...........wonder if they're gonna kill her off like they did in the books? i'm just not a fan!

was claire's husband injured in iraq? have they said what's wrong with him yet?

I was hoping they wouldn't have the Jill character at all..definitely don't like the actress. I was hoping for Yuki. Love the actress playing Cindy though, she used to be Marina on Guiding Light!! It's odd that Claire's husband is in a wheel chair in the series because he wasn't in the books that I can remember.

Has anyone seen the 1st to die T.V. movie from a few years ago? I think Tracy Polland (sp) was a way better Lindsay.

The second episode was much better than the first.

On the topic of James Patterson, have you guys read any of his other books..the Alex Cross series perhaps..which btw is brilliant. Or any of the others?...I've read everything by Patterson except The Quickie just haven't gotten around to it yet..so I'm just curious.

yes, i don't like the actress who plays jill either. not my cup of tea.

i do like this lindsay better than the tracy pollack. they seem to be switching a lot of stuff up from the books to the TV shows. lindsay was never married in the books.

i've read all james patterson's books, even the quickie. you need to read that one, its REALLY good!!

actually scuba Lindsay was married at one time. To be sure I just scanned through the 6th target and near the end when Joe proposes she mentions that they both have been married before..I don't remember exactly but I think maybe he was killed..and I think maybe I'm gonna go back and scan through them all lol

They are incorperating a lot from the books into the show..like Lindsay's dog Martha on the first episode...only it wasn't her dog...

great show though..and Angie was great on law and order so maybe she'll grow on me. Gonna pick up The Quickie sometime soon!!!

i guess i'll have to go back and read the books! i know that her boyfriend was killed in the first book.....or was it her hubby? i can't remember!

i guess it doesn't really matter though..........

you're right it was her boyfriend/partner Chris who was killed in 1st to die..still don't know who she was married to, but this was in the character bio on the James Patterson website...not that it matters..sometimes I just need to know lol

"Lindsay is divorced, has a younger sister named Cat and a father named Marty, who was also a member of the SFPD. Marty left Lindsay's mother when Lindsay was 13."