Episode 6 : That’s Love, Baby! It Makes You Strong! (spoilers)

wolfrider

Episode 6 : That’s Love, Baby! It Makes You Strong! (Spoilers)

Survivor: China The castaways eat exotic Chinese food; one person finds a hidden immunity idol; and one player wants to go to tribal council, even though he believes he will be voted out.

Strong? Love Connection? Immunity Idol? WANTS to go to tribal council even though he thinks he will get voted out? Does anyone else thinks has J A M E S written all over it?

Okay I think ya'll over analizing it and putting all the clues on one person , this is what I think right now.

China The castaways eat exotic Chinese food; one person finds a hidden immunity idol; and one player wants to go to tribal council, even though he believes he will be voted out.

Episode 6 Reward Challenge: "Search and Decode" - (Reward: "Ultimate bathroom experience")

Episode 6 Immunity Challenge: "Name That Spoon" (food challenge)

The Exotic food comes in with the Immunity Challenge , James should already have the HII from Fei Long camp , so seems some one at the Zhan Hu Camp finds theres ( I think Erik )

As for on player wanting to go to tribal council I say this is Aaron as he is now seperated from Amanda and knows he is a big target and ready to go.

Yep, you're probably right. I saw the word "strong" and thought of James and had originally read about the possibility of a James and PG hook up (before the Erik/Jaime one), and then thought the only reason someone would WANT to go to TC even if they thought they would get voted out would be James because he'd have the II. But now I'm seeing what you're saying!

Who do you think the reference "WANTS to go to tribal council even though he thinks he will get voted out?" refers to though, and why? That's the one I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around. Any more thoughts?

Okay all here is the Add from the TV guide I promised you:

lastscan1abrw6.jpg

lastscan1px6.jpg

lastscan1amb0.jpg

I believe all that is just Mis direction and the reason it is called Moment all the week is these people are all over and still don't find the Immunity Idol , here a couple shots from the Commercial

vcs15ep610170046xs8.jpg

vcs15ep610170060fu2.jpg

And one final Add in the TV Guide :

lastscan2mm1.jpg

Survivor Fevers Commercial Pics

vcs15ep610170066xs6.jpg

vcs15ep610170090fr2.jpg

vcs15ep610170092ye3.jpg

Phewwweeee Feathers !

LOL

vcs15ep610170100us4.jpg

vcs15ep610170112ou7.jpg

vcs15ep61017voiceoverpm6.jpg

Week 6:

REWARD CHALLENGE: "Search and Decode" - Winner = Fei Long ?

The newly shuffled tribes will compete in a challenge called "Search and Decode," with the winners getting something called the "Ultimate [bathroom?] Experience." Test run for this challenge was shown in one of Probst's YouTube videos.

Partcipants :

Fei Long : Jean-Robert , Sherea, Todd , Amanda

Sits Out: Courtney , Denise , Frosti

Zahn Hu : James , Erik ,Jamie , Pieh Gee

Kidnapee : James ?

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE: "Name That Spoon" (gross food) - Winner = Zhan Hu

Two tribes will face off in the newly-resurrected food-eating challenge, now called "Name That Spoon." This time, the actual challenge should look a bit like the concept design at left. Based on the bootee below, the IC winners should be Zhan Hu.

Participants:

Fei Long : Courtney ,Denise , Frosti , Amanda

Sits Out : Todd and Sherea , Jean-Robert

Zhan Hu : James , Erik ,Jamie , Pieh Gee

Boot : Sherea ?

One of the BIG reasons I would never go on Survivor is the thought of a

food challenge....I would lose for sure!!!!!! I'm so picky about what I eat.

When I have watched past food challenges, I've come very close to up-

chucking. And I've even have left the room until the challenge was over.

I'll probably have to leave the room on next week's food challenge....the

pics in the above post is soooo gross.

I never could watch Fear Factor because of the gross stuff they had to eat/

drink. eewwwww!

More Pics from the next commercial Promo :

More Look at the yummy food

Turtles on the Whole Shell:

vcs15ep61020005hv9.jpg

No Clue what this is , but does not look like something I want to eat:

vcs15ep61020006gu5.jpg

And the already Famouse Embryo's:

vcs15ep61020008jy0.jpg

Amanda can't even watch and she has to eat them too:

vcs15ep61020012tv3.jpg

Denise looking like she would rather be biting a bullet instead of a baby chicken:

vcs15ep61020009gk0.jpg

And Denise spitting out some feathers ready to puke :

vcs15ep61020014il1.jpg

vcs15ep61020voicoverwr1.jpg

Watch the Commercial

Now time for my early week preditions : (remember all predictions subject to change as more info becomes available )

Reward Challenge: "Search and Decode"

The newly shuffled tribes will compete in a challenge called "Search and Decode," with the winners getting the "Ultimate [bathroom] Experience."

Partcipants :

Fei Long : Jean-Robert , Sherea, Todd , Frosti

Sits Out: Courtney , Denise , Amanda

Zahn Hu : James , Erik ,Jamie , Pieh Gee

Okay if you look at the pics of the Fei Long during the immunity challenge you will see they all have clean hair and are relitivly clean (especialy courtney). I know its not proof positive but is a good indication that they win the Ultimate Bathroom Experiance;

Now if you are Fei Long and you win the reward challenge and get to kidnap one of the other tribes people and you just lost two of your best people who are you going to kidnap; James would be a good guess

Kidnappee : James

I don't know how many of the people sitting on the bench for Fei Long on the last immunity challenge was watching or paying attention to Jamie and Peih Gee , but Jeff just about spelled it out for everyone when he handed them there missing yellow puzzle peice. But if they did not pic up on it then you know if they kidnap James he is going to fill them in .

Who James choses to give the clue to I have no idea probably Todd , but I think Todd and Amanda discuss it and decide this week to bring James in . They give him all the clues so he can find the one at Zhan Hu and with him on there side ensuring they are all safe till the merge next week.

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE: "Name That Spoon" (gross food)

Two tribes will face off in the newly-resurrected food-eating challenge, now called "Name That Spoon."

Participants:

Fei Long : Courtney ,Denise , Frosti , Amanda

Sits Out : Todd and Sherea , Jean-Robert

Zhan Hu : James , Erik ,Jamie , Pieh Gee

Okay I know Jamie and Peih Gee said they would throw this comp as well but this time i don't think it is possible for a few reasons . I think one of them discover James has the Immunity Idol so going to Tribal council is a mute point. And two this is an eating compitition , they can't make James not eat can any of you see him not able to stomache down anything.

Fei Long because of there bad choices of sitting out people have to sit out one of there best possible eater's Jean-Robert , So the only male playing in a gross food challenge for Fei Long is Frosti , then we got Amanda and from pictures we know she having trouble even watching it , Denise the lunch lady used to eating gross food but this might be to much for her , Then we got the Anorexic Courtney that I have yet to see eat anything (she is really going to shovel it in)

So I think the results of this challenge even if either side wants to throw it is a no brainer and Zhan Hu will winn this sending Fei Long to there second tribal council where Sherea will be voted out.

Boot : Sherea

Okay all there is my early guess for the week , i will add more if I find out anything else as the week goes on .

Thanks wolf....sounds like you maybe dead on! I like your predictions and

hope thats how it goes! lol, but if its different I won't hold it against you! :animated_wave:

I hope I can stand to watch all of the food challenge....but theres some pretty

gross looking stuff....that unborn duck is just too much...feathers! ewwwwww!

Turtles noway!!!!! I wonder if any of this stuff is cooked?????

OK Wolfie I agree with most all you said... I only disagree about one part and that really doesn't change the outcome... I disagree that James being able to eat is going to be a reason they can't throw the challenge... If you think about it, they always make them eat in pairs and it can't be the same person everytime, so just because James eats his gross food, doesn't mean the others can't just stand there and look at the other side have trouble eating it, without ever even putting it in their mouths... The rest though, I agree with...

Your right there Yana I never even thought of the pair aspect , the players for Fei Long are just the wrong one's to win this challenge. But also if I implied they don't even try to eat , well that was not what I meant .

Here are more Picture Promo's , that show an unhappy James

vcs15ep61021024qd3.jpg

vcs15ep61021025rv5.jpg

And here we now see a completely estatic James alone with Todd (Note Both Wearing New Bathing Suits ). So Either James or Todd are kidnapped that the only way they could be alone together.

e6tv22tx8.jpg

vcs15ep61021005oe0.jpg

Can anyone guess what Todd said or did to James to make the non hugging James so happy , and want to reach out and hug Todd

vcs15ep61021voiceovervi4.jpg

Preview: The Conniving Continues

Whose torch will Jeff snuff out next? Jeff Probst by Monty Brinton/CBSLast week, the two strongest players from each tribe were forced to switch teams. Zhan Hu's Jaime and Peih-Gee seized the opportunity and concocted a risky strategy that involved throwing the immunity challenge so they could vote out one of the new arrivals. Aaron, Fei Long's previous leader, bit the dust. Gravedigger James knows he's next. Will the three original Zhan Hu members throw another immunity challenge so they can vote him out? One thing is for certain: This week is the disgusting but highly entertaining eating challenge. The castaways dine on

Any spoilers as to who says "Thats love, baby! It makes you strong!"? I'm wondering if James says it in reference to Erik, possibly. My thought is that Erik picks up the eating slack for Jaime and James makes the comment. It just doesn't sound like something Erik or Jaime would say...

Do we know yet who wanted to go to TC, even though they won't have the votes to survive? I'm thinking Sherea.

I think it is James , but mostly cause he knows he has the HII this show or should if everyone is right , and even if he don't have the votes he can use it and get revenge on one of them .

But it don't happen cause they don't go to tribal council , he still can't throw a challenge.

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name