Jessica

Yana

Jessia has agreed to do an interview for us also... Again I ask that you either e-mail me or PM me the questions...

I have a request though, please don't send me 7 e-mails all with a different question for the same houseguest... If you are going to submit more than one question, please put them all in one e-mail... My box is getting full... ;)

THANKS GUYS!!!

I wanted to let everyone know that the questions are now in Jessica's hands... Please be patient, and understand that they are all still busy, and they are being nice enough to do this interview for us, so please be nice enough to give them time to answer the interview questions as there were tons of them...

THANK YOU EVERYONE THAT TOOK THE TIME TO SUBMIT QUESTIONS!!!

I wanted to let you all know that Jessica got back with me last night to let me know it would be next week before she could get the interview back to me...

Wow what a day huh? I now have Jessica's interview in Morty and Jem's hands, so keep an eye out guys... This is a GREAT interview... Love it!!!

Nice to hear from Jess as she is a sweet girl. I like her.

The only thing that bothered me about the interview was that Eric' name was in just about every sentence. I wish it could have been more about JUST JESS.

What is the beef with her and Jameka? Just that Jess and Eric had that deal with Dani and Dick? When Jameka thought she was in a F3 deal with Jess and Eric? Jess stated that she hoped to keep in touch with jameka after things settled down. Anyone know what that is about?

I think that she just meant that everyone was so busy right now... I don't think she meant that they are upset with one another, but then I don't know, cause they were all at the Fox Reality Really Awards...

Thanks again Yana and Jem for all your hard work bringing us these interviews. I really missed hearing what the evicted hg had to say about their time in the house. Jessica is a sweetie, I don't think I ever remember her bashing anyone. I don't understand her attraction to Eric, but then I don't need to. Good luck to her in the future and I hope the relationship remains fun for them both.

i find it odd that she thought dick's behavior was bad, but eric's trash talking about everyone was ok. hmmmm like they say, love is blind.

i too wish it was more about just her and not her AND eric. i didnt much care for eric.. but jess is ok.

fizzle, I see what you're saying Eric's mouth wasn't much better than Dick's, but to be fair I didn't see any questions in the interview asking her about Erics trash talking, so we don't really know what she thought about it.

Archived