Episode 5 : Love Is In The Air - Survivor: (spoilers)

wolfrider

Okay Guys I am going to need a little help with this one , mainly on id'ing peeps in pics if you think you know please add it here and why you think so.

This one may be along one so sit tight as I add all the new information.

First off here is one shot that proves James is one of the switched people , note the room above his head in this pic is Tarp won by Zhan hu in reward and not prawns and branches. oh also not to mention the yellow tassel hanging off the torch just behind him seen under that exceptional bycep of an arm.

s15e05promo083nq2.jpg

I was wrong earlier about Frosti reading the treemail , he may get it but looks like Sherea reads it , could go either way folks , but on Fei Long it is Todd that reads the treemail.

vcs15ep510140029wb0.jpg

vcs15ep510140013xj5.jpg

I have a few pics to post so this may take two post to get it all in , at the end i will give my synopsis as I see it right now. We all of seen that Aaron competes in the Immunity Challenge as well as James , What wasn't seen was there placement , we have seen Erik diving in , and We have seen Aaron with a rope in his mouth , this is why he had that rope in his mouth.

vcs15ep510140045qo0.jpg

Aaron is Pulling the boat that is carring the puzzle peices

Part 2 in a few mins:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is where I could use the help in identifing these to players I think they are Jean-Robert and Todd but ya'll give me what you think please. Keep in mind there all losing weight here and they have to real fast pick who is going to do what in this challenge , for the strong part your going to take you now strongest player left aka Jean-Robert (as Aaron and James on other side now) and who do you trust the new Frosti or Todd.

vcs15ep510140034yo2.jpg

vcs15ep510140038vv6.jpg

Okay another possibility is that it is Aaron on the deck but he is on Zhan hu and the other guy is not Erik as we have seen him in his new red , black and white shorts jumping in. We have also seen the Pic that shows James on the Shore because they did not pick the strong man to do this in the swim aka they may want to lose.

Now the real reason I believe it to be Todd verses Frosti is this pic , looks like Todd to me even underwater , it is Fei Long you note by the Red Bamboo or Stick beside him and , though hard to see is wearing two necklaces , one is the tribal one given to almost all the survivors and the other is a thin chain just above it , hard to see but is there to me anyway. very thin chain , lol . but also how much hair he has on head , only three males have that much hair , Frosti , Erik and Todd.

vcs15ep510140055ec6.jpg

Now I am going to Post the Voice over from this Press Release or Commercial before I post the final two Pics that show a James with Yellow bandana around neck looking decidedly unhappy and then what I think will go down this week as of now , remember as more is shown and comes out I can change my mind.

vcs15ep51014voicoverma4.jpg

vcs15ep510140089da8.jpg

vcs15ep510140090mz9.jpg

Okay is it just me or does CBS look like they placed that bandana around his neck after the pic was taken.lol

So as far as today goes this is what I think so far . I think Zahn hu purposely don't use James in the water and put Aaron there instead , I think Todd or Frosti will dive and will be Jean-Robert pulling the boat for Fei Long.

RC: None (Tribal Switch)

Kidnappee : None

Sherea reads treemail

Todd reads treemail

Switched : James and Aaron / Frosti and Shaerea

IC: Fei Long

Participates :

Zhan Hu : Erik , Jamie , Peih Gee , James , Aaron

Fei Long : Denise , Sherea , Jean-Robert , Frosti , Todd

Boot : Aaron

And Finaly why do I think it is Aaron over Sherea this week one reason and one only. the Commercial hint :

And later, chaos abounds after a tribal switch, leading to tears, fears, cracks in tribal loyalties, threats of throwing challenges and a blindsiding vote at Tribal Council

Note the bold underlined part that says A blindsiding Vote , I think James already fed up with his old Tribe decides to follow the Zhan Hu lead and votes for Aaron to go as well.

I agree Yana , looks that way to me as well but the one in the water really looks like Todd , so how many out of the 5 of Fei Long that can compete working in the Water , maybe it is Frosti and Todd but that does not seem practical to me . What do you think

Just something I wanted to point out and forgot to on the other pic, Erik is helping (or is he) Aaron push the boat to shore.

vcs15ep510140044qc6.jpg

What I can't figure out is why James is on Shore already and not helpin with the boat , and why we see Frosti , Jean-Robert and what looked like Todd all three in the water.

No this much I can say with Certainty , there is no Reward Challenge . But there is a Reward Basket of goodies for both tribes probably given on the Tribal Switch.

Good work with Spoilers, wolfrider. True Dork Times is basically reporting everything you're saying, and they are predicting Aaron as being the boot per SurvivorSkills.

Is it just me or is CBS making this way too easy for us?

No its not just you and CBS is making to easy , right now waiting for the new TV guide magizine (oct 22-28) to come in cause it has an add about Survivor that week , some thing like this

In the latest issue of TV Guide Mag (Oct22-28), there is a blurb section called Moment of the Week that says, "Survivor's Hidden Immunity Idol Found!" Thursday, 10/25,8/7c, CBS.

"Is wily Todd the castaway who finds the Immunity Idol this week? Once it's discovered, the secret isn't safe for long. Plus, the Survivors indulge in "Chinese delicacies"

There is a picture (sorry can't copy it to show you) that shows Todd with his arms extended over his head grasping the cross beam that has the Chinese carved character in the center of the beam (which we have been shown time after time when the HII is discussed, and ergo must be the HII) looking directly at the carved wooden thingy (HII?).

Soon as it arrives in the mail I will scan it and add it so we get the inside scoop. But does it seem to ya'll there kind of pushing us to believe it has to be Todd that finds the HII.

There is a picture (sorry can't copy it to show you) that shows Todd with his arms extended over his head grasping the cross beam that has the Chinese carved character in the center of the beam (which we have been shown time after time when the HII is discussed, and ergo must be the HII) looking directly at the carved wooden thingy (HII?).

I can't wait to see it when you're able to scan it, wolfrider! Sounds very interesting...oh, and that photo of James with the bandana around his neck? Definitely looks like a photoshop job to me too-lol

All signs do seem to point to Aaron over Sherea, but I might save making my fantasy league choices to the last minute this week! I'll hate to see Aaron go cuz I like the guy.

So Wolfrider, for our CBS league, do you think it would be safe to put both Sherea and Todd on our teams this week b/c both will be reading tree mail? There is always that possibility that Sherea could be voted out instead of Aaron. I'm thinking of points and trying to do better than I have the past couple of weeks. :)

I was thinking about not putting either on my team... Just because she picks it up, doesn't mean she will read it right? Todd is safe though...

Okay I do have Todd on my CBS Fantasy league one cause he does read tree mail , and I believe he does participate in the IC. I do no have Sherea cause I am no totaly convinced Aaron is the one to go this week , better safe then sorry.

The only one I have on my list from Zhan Hu is james , and just in the hopes he really finds the immunity idol. for the rest I have Frosti , Todd and Denise. all from Fei Long.

I know Todd will read tree mail so that is upfront points , but the others I have them mostly saying tribe name , figure Frosti will as he is changing tribes , and Denise only one beside Aaron that was taught how to catch a fish so put catch a fish or say tribe name , I think there will be alot of tribe name dropping this episode with the switch

Keep in mind first thing I wake up in the morning I will research to see if there any changes and if I have any you know I will post before black out period.

Okay all I got a total of 3 post to make here , one will cover pics of CBS last Commercial of the week for Episode 5 aired today, The second will show Jeffs weekly Preview of Episode 5 also put on line today , the Last will be my thoughts or pics for the week .

But First the Commercial:

Image of the beach and the swimers (If you look at size you see it is James standing next to Pieh Gee and Jamie)

vcs15ep5101700034anw3.jpg

vcs15ep5101700034zr8.jpg

Jean-Robert Swimming :

vcs15ep5101700049qe3.jpg

Erik catching up to Jean-Robert:

vcs15ep5101700057ry1.jpg

The 4 Swimmers Making the dock (Fei Long = Jean-Rober and Frosti) , (Zhan Hu = Erik and Aaron):

vcs15ep5101700067es5.jpg

The Voice Over for the Commercial:

vcs15ep51017voiceoverna3.jpg

Erik and Frosti Hugging Good bye:

image1hu5.jpg

Frosti and Sherea on the boat passing James and Aaron's boat , not the color of shorts to prove the white and black on last two pics is James and Aaron:

image2qh1.jpg

image3lv6.jpg

image4hp2.jpg

Frosti and Jean-Robert on Dock for Fei Long:

image6er2.jpg

The Fei Long tribe on the shore with Courtney and Amanda both sitting out this one :

image7en3.jpg

James , Jamie and Peih Gee working for Zhan Hue on the shore:

image8rn9.jpg

Jeffs Weekly Preveiw

and My Predictions Last and Least :

Week 5:

Thursday, October 18, 8pm et/pt

Episode Detail: Love Is in the Air - Survivor: China

One castaway confesses that he is a virgin while flirting with a tribemate he admits he has a crush on. A physical attraction provokes a shocking reveal--the existence of the Hidden Immunity Idol. And later, chaos abounds after a tribal switch, leading to tears, fears, cracks in tribal loyalties, threats of throwing challenges and a blindsiding vote at Tribal Council.

Some castaways fear alliances will be broken after a tribal switch occurs; a physical attraction between two players occurs and leads to the revelation that a hidden immunity idol exists;

RC: None (Tribal Switch)

Kidnappee : None

Sherea reads treemail

Todd reads treemail

Switched : James and Aaron / Frosti and Shaerea

IC: Fei Long (Wins)

Participates :

Zhan Hu : Erik , Jamie , Peih Gee , James , Aaron

Fei Long : Denise , Sherea , Jean-Robert , Frosti , Todd

Sits Out : Courtney and Amanda

Boot : Aaron

Okay is it just me or does CBS look like they placed that bandana around his neck after the pic was taken.lol

I was waiting for this shot to show up in the show and in it he's wearing a yellow buff. I guess CBS photoshopped it to be red.

You have good eyes. :)

OMG , I got to say I am glad when my own deductions are right , but for gp's even I got to admit I am not always convinced. And who was the first to say Aaron this week , lol.

I going to take a few days before I start on Next weeks show all, second comercial not till sunday. I will though scan the add from the tv guide tomorrow with the pic to go with what I posted so far.

Archived