Episode 5 : Love Is In The Air - Survivor: (spoilers)

wolfrider

Week 5

Some castaways fear alliances will be broken after a tribal switch occurs; a physical attraction between two players occurs and leads to the revelation that a hidden immunity idol exists; another castaway is voted out of the game.

A physical Attraction my first guess is Erik and Jamie (See Vidoes of them being together with there family and watching the Survivor Premere in this link)

Interesting Video's

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erik and Jaime go to watch premiere

Hmm, you may be on to something. In that 2nd video, about half way through-right after Jaime's friend talks- they're walking in the parking lot and it looks like Erik goes up to Jaime and puts his hand on her back for a second or two. It's hard to tell several other people around them, but that's what I think I saw anyway! (her friend's interview is kind of goofy)

Posted on: Oct. 10 2007,08:14

DanieuBleau At Survivor Skills and a very good Spoiler

The Switch:

Sherea and Frosti for James and Aaron

ZHAN HU

Peih-Gee Law

Dave Cruser

Erik Huffman

Jaime Dugan

James Clement

Aaron Reisberger

FEI LONG

Amanda Kimmel

Jean-Robert Bellande

Denise Martin

Todd Herzog

Courtney Yates

Sherea Lloyd

Frosti Zernow

James joins the Zhan Hu tribe with the Fei Long HII in his possession.

Keep in mind that one of the names on this list won't be there at the switch as goes out in Episode 4. Leads me to think it really will be Dave cause the whole switch thing makes sence. James also has an attraction for Oreintal Women and could be the beginnings of what looks like a love conection with Peih gee , but makes the Grave Mistake that gets him booted from the show.

Just in this is an add for Episode 5 and as can be seen in the Picture Shaera still there so Dave is the Episode 4 Boot. Also Notice how Shaera is playing on the Red board as now part of the Fei Long tribe and Jamie and Pieh Gee still on Zhan Hu.

tvgep5mdei6.jpg

James also has an attraction for Oreintal Women and could be the beginnings of what looks like a love conection with Peih gee , but makes the Grave Mistake that gets him booted from the show.

Hmm...since James will have the II, this definitely seems to make sense that he will be involved in the "physical attraction connection" and will blab about the II to the wrong person. Good deduction, wolfrider!

OK Guys I have been doing a little sleuthing around and this is what I am finding and what I am thinking...

This is the tribal switch... This was in the TV Guide.com

"Some castaways fear alliances will be broken after a tribal switch occurs; a physical attraction between two players occurs and leads to the revelation that a hidden immunity idol exists."

So with that we have to ask is there an rewards challenge? Well with the picture that Wolfie posted before from the TV Guide magazine these were the words printed...

"The remaining members of Zhan Hu and Fei Long get thrown a classic Survivor curveball tonight when the two tribes are suddenly switched up and, before they even catch their collective breath, forced to compete for immunity."

But we know from the challenge board that there is a reward...

card says "Switch"; reward - "basket with luxury items."

So what does that mean?

Well, I think the way it might go is this... I think they announce the switch, but give BOTH tribes the reward, so there is no reward challenge... I could be way off, but to me that is the only way this could work like the TV Guide says and the challenge board too...

OK We also know now too that the name of the immunity challenge is "Plunge, Pull & Pop."

This is what the TV Guide magazine has to say...

"The title of the challenge--'Plunge, Pull 'n' Pop'--may sound like fizzy fun, but according to the show's challenge producer John Kirhoffer, it's actually one of the season's most grueling. 'The survivors had a much harder time than we [anticipated],' says Kirhoffer. The challenge has two distinct parts. In the first, two members from each tribe start out on a raised platform in the water where, on the 'go,' they must alternately dive down as far as 15 feet to pull out a series of bamboo poles that each release a puzzle piece. 'And visibility [in the water] wasn't all that great,' Kirhoffer laughs. Once all 12 puzzle pieces have 'popped' to the surface, the survivors gather them in a boat and race to shore, where the rest of their respective tribes take over to decipher a complex puzzle. 'Who you choose to perform each role,' previews Kirhoffer, 'will make or break it for your tribe.'"

You can also go here and here to see that they seem to get new swim wear...

So who wins? Well let's look at what TDT has to say...

Still a few pre-show spoilers to get through (same as the last episode):

The combined resources of the CBS-provided shots of the challenge board and SurvivorSkills's placement of Jaime in the final nine and Jean-Robert on the jury, suggest the following are at risk: Aaron and Sherea. So this week's boot is likely one of these.

Both were switched, so each is at risk of being the easy boot on their new tribe. One is perceived as a leader by his new tribe, the other will have to work pretty hard to trick her new tribe into thinking that about her (which seems fairly implausible).

With the statement of one is perceived as a leader by HIS new tribe, that makes me think that Sherea is this weeks boot... Maybe not though because there is a rumor that Aaron was the victim of the tribal switch... Which could simply mean that next week the tribe Aaron is on goes to tribal council and they vote him out, because he is the newest member and they don't really know much about him, other than he seems to be like a LEADER, as you all know most of the time leaders are voted out pretty quickly, and even faster if there is already a leader on that tribe...

So there you go... My best speculation is that there is no reward challenge this coming week, there will be a tribal switch, and the boot will be Sherea...

Hmm...since James will have the II, this definitely seems to make sense that he will be involved in the "physical attraction connection" and will blab about the II to the wrong person. Good deduction, wolfrider!

It's my opinion that the "physical attraction connection" and the blabbing will be Jaime and Eric... Remember that she also has clues to the HI... As we know from the commercials her and Eric are in the lake having a um attraction and as we also know, they are now seeing each other... But that is just my opinion... :)

I am thinking that someone tells him... I just don't know who it might be... Or maybe they give both tribes a clue... Not too sure... Maybe the tribes vote somehow... I really don't know...

Okay so far is still to early to give any definative clues for this episode , I need to wait for more press releases but I will give you what I have already:

Week 5:

Thursday, October 18, 8pm et/pt

One castaway confesses that he is a virgin while flirting with a tribemate he admits he has a crush on. A physical attraction provokes a shocking reveal--the existence of the Hidden Immunity Idol. And later, chaos abounds after a tribal switch, leading to tears, fears, cracks in tribal loyalties, threats of throwing challenges and a blindsiding vote at Tribal Council.

Episode Detail: Love Is in the Air - Survivor: China

Some castaways fear alliances will be broken after a tribal switch occurs; a physical attraction between two players occurs and leads to the revelation that a hidden immunity idol exists;

Frosti reads treemail

RC: None (Tribal Switch) but they will be given baskets that will probably have all those new swimsuits in it and a few more luxury items

Kidnappee : None

Switched : James and Aaron / Frosti and Shaerea

IC: Fei Long / Zhan Hu

Boot : Shaerea / Aaron

Keep in mind that the immunity challenge takes place right after the tribal switch , so one there is not a long time to strategize or even think and two that will be toward the end of the show so both tribes have the hole rest of the show to find hidden things.

Right now the going concensus is that Zhan Hu will throw the immunity challenge in an attempt to keep there tribe that got seperated together so they have the people come merge time. Thus going to tribal council and booting out Aaron.

It could very well happen like that but I am not ready yet to commit to anything , I need more evidence. As soon as I can glean more I will add it here.

Keep in mind what next week show says as well.

Episode 6 : That

Not James why would he believe he is going to get voted out if he is the safest there per popular speculation

This is my speculation on that... I believe it is James... Why? Well, he is already complaining about the tribe he's on not doing any thing, but the other tribe REALLY doesn't do anything and I believe after the switch he tells them to vote him off... That would be why he thinks he's going to be voted out, and why he wants to go to TC also, but they don't vote him out like he wants, if they go to TC...

You may be right Yana , it is a possibility worth thinking about thanks for the input.

Okay all I am reposting the tv guide add cause I decided to scan it myself from my tv guide and blow it up a bit to see if we can get a better look of the players there and this is what I got.

lastscangt6.jpg

lastscan2yp4.jpg

lastscan22pc2.jpg

So from all the press pics right now this is who we got that participates in the immunity challenge so far

Zhan Hu : Erik , Jamie , Peih Gee , James , Aaron

Fei Long : Denise , Sherea ,

Wolfie and I do this every season... I have been slack this season due to my back problems, but she and I are a good team... She's done great without me too... We talk a good bit during the season and we are close intrenet friends... I consider her my sister!!! :) Thanks for the nice comments...

OMG Yana , you got me crying now , Love ya too Sis.

I did not do spoilers on the last survivor , between moving to a new state and there was no fantasy league I kind of got depressed but really missed doing it . I know I am not perfect , but between Yana and me and what we discuss we can get dang close guys.

What makes us different from the others is we don't just use there word and go by what they say , we read it , we research it , we look at all the pics and all the press releases on the net , and then discuss it and make our own pics.

TDT's , Survivor Skills there good but not always right so we look at there stuff and then get our own and make our own unique choices , and I hope all of you keep checking them out and giving your immpressions on what we post . REMEMBER : IF TWO HEADS BETTER THEN ONE THEN A TEAM OF HEADS IS THE KEY!

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name