Episode 4 Ride The Workhorse 'til The Tail Falls Off (spoilers )

wolfrider

Week 4:

Next Time on Survivor:

Seashells saved for Mom prompt an explosive fight between Sherea and Dave at Zhan Hu. Jean-Robert tries to help Courtney from burning herself on a kettle. In return for the helpful warning, Courtney snaps back! Later, both tribes receive tree mail telling them they must go to Tribal Council.

Jean-Robert to Courtney: Don't touch that! Don't touch that!

Jeff: At Fei Long things heat up between Courtney, and Jean-Robert

Jean-Robert: If Courtney Survives the next Tribal Council, she's gotta be the luckiet girl in Survivor history!

Sherea to Dave by Lake: Back up off me, back up off me!

Jeff: At Zhan Hu, Sherea blows her cool

Shearea to Dave: Don't walk up on me again!

Jeff: and both tribes gets a lesson in the art of war

RC: ?

SEG pyrotechnician Simon Ross described this challenge on the TV Guide channel preview: "One of the challenges... involves picking up fireballs with chopsticks, putting them into a trough. It rolls down, falls into a wok filled with flash powder, which sets off a fuse, and then sets off fireworks.

Also from the production office's calendar, as pointed out at Sucks by birdlady, the reward is "local fishermen with cormorants." As mentioned by Probst in his pre-show teleconference (as transcribed by SurvivorFever), "At a certain point there's a reward that lets a family come in and show you how you need to fish to get fish out of the water."

vcs15ep41040002bw6.jpg

vcs15ep41040014uv6.jpg

You can plainly see this challenge is done at night and the tribal council building in the back ground. Which explains why both teams get tree mail telling them to go to tribal council.

IC : Fei Long

The challenge is called "Warriors' Duel," and apparently involves the contestants dressing up in replica historical Chinese warrior armor. Which is at least a novel look for a Survivor challenge. The armor is apparently to keep them from injuring themselves, since the bolas they're flinging around look fairly lethal.

vcs15ep41040068av9.jpg

vcs15ep41040089qi4.jpg

vcs15ep41040115tu7.jpg

vcs15ep41040117or4.jpg

You can See James competes in this one that the only person they show right now from Fei Long. From Zhan Hu you see Eric and Jamie with Dave , Phea Gee , Shaerea and Frosti in the background. Since this is Immunity Challenge and you see all the same people still on the Zhan Hu Tribe we can assume the tribe switch happens next week.

Boot: Dave or Shearea

Here is two more pics of the reward challenge which proves once again it is Courtney they sit out of the reward challenge so she will be in the Immunity Challeng.

s14ep4pressimages004wy7.jpg

s14ep4pressimages005nj3.jpg

Seems Most the Spoiler sights seem to disagree over how this Episode is going to go . So I will post what I have and let you decide what to go with.

Week 4:

Next Time on Survivor

Seashells saved for Mom prompt an explosive fight between Sherea and Dave at Zhan Hu. Jean-Robert tries to help Courtney from burning herself on a kettle. In return for the helpful warning, Courtney snaps back! Later, both tribes receive tree mail telling them they must go to Tribal Council.

Jean-Robert to Courtney: Don't touch that! Don't touch that!

Jeff: At Fei Long things heat up between Courtney, and Jean-Robert

Jean-Robert: If Courtney Survives the next Tribal Council, she's gotta be the luckiet girl in Survivor history!

Sherea to Dave by Lake: Back up off me, back up off me!

Jeff: At Zhan Hu, Sherea blows her cool

Shearea to Dave: Don't walk up on me again!

Jeff: and both tribes gets a lesson in the art of war

Press Release:

THE REWARD CHALLENGE PROMPTS FIREWORKS...LITERALLY, ON "SURVIVOR: CHINA

Okay all just to let you know this episode is the last one I going to even try to spoil . For a few reasons , ones about to start a new job and not sure of my time frames. And two , well know one wants to discusse it so why bother doing it at all .

I'm sorry you are feeling that way Wolfie... I am so busy right now with all the interviews and I have hurt my back, and can't be out of bed for long periods of time, I haven't been able to do much of anything else... Things will calm down and I will be back to talk about these spoilers and I hope you are still here!!!

I enjoy your speculation, wolf! In fact when the boards were down this week I was like, 'I need to get online to see how wolfrider is interpreting the spoilers!' lol. I may not discuss, but I am definitely reading.

Okay guys I hear ya , but I was never leaving . I am not sure of my time constraints when I start my job . But the spoiling is in me if I have time I will put what I find here , I will do it as long as I can. Some time at the end of the month or the beginning of next I will be gone for 12 days for school for my new job, I just hope the hotel has wireless internet so I can continue if I have the time. But until then I am still going to be putting my thoughts here , got to put them some where there crowding my brain.

RC: Fei Long

SEG pyrotechnician Simon Ross described this challenge on the TV Guide channel preview: "One of the challenges... involves picking up fireballs with chopsticks, putting them into a trough. It rolls down, falls into a wok filled with flash powder, which sets off a fuse, and then sets off fireworks

Also from the production office's calendar, as pointed out at Sucks by birdlady, the reward is "local fishermen with cormorants." As mentioned by Probst in his pre-show teleconference (as transcribed by SurvivorFever), "At a certain point there's a reward that lets a family come in and show you how you need to fish to get fish out of the water."

Sits Out RC: Courtney

Kidnappee : (I am going to guess at Shaera here as It looks like James may recieve the clue but could also be Peih Gee)

IC : Fei Long

The challenge is called "Warriors' Duel," and apparently involves the contestants dressing up in replica historical Chinese warrior armor. Which is at least a novel look for a Survivor challenge. The armor is apparently to keep them from injuring themselves, since the bolas they're flinging around look fairly lethal.

Sits Out IC: Todd

Boot: Shaera or Dave (Okay Everyone still putting Dave as the boot , I see the switch going either way him or Shaera but I going to go with Dave for the boot )

I love your spoilers, wolfrider! I know it takes a looonnnggg time to post information, photos, etc...so just wanted you to know that WE APPRECIATE YOU!

Okay all one final thing , Fei Long does win the immunity challenge and Dave will be the kidnapee this week.

Fei Long is seen along with dave in this video press release by Jeff probts for this episode learning the fishing with

the family.

Jeff Probst Episode 4 Press Release

I thought about putting him on my team as sleeping away from camp, but then I thought I better not, cause he is supposed to be the one leaving this week... Now watch it be Sherea...

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name