Oh God, do we need this????

Stargazer

VH1 presents: Hogan Know's Best

Sun 7.10, 11:00 AM

Brooke's First Date

Hulk Hogan's not only the world's most famous wrestler - he's also a very traditional suburban dad who just so happens to live on a 20,000-square-foot estate in Clearwater, Florida. Daughter Brooke (16) wants to be a pop star, and son Nick (14) wants to be a race car driver. As Hulk and his wife Linda watch their kids grow up before their eyes, they're more committed than ever to protecting them from sex, drugs, and the other evils of modern life.

Watch as Hulk wrestles with the everyday struggles of Brooke, Nick, and Linda -- and also celebrates their triumphs. Somehow, he and Linda have tapped into the secrets of good parenting. So don't mess with the Hulkster - or his family. Grrrr!

I watched it! I loved Hulk Hogan when i was a little kid. It sucked but it was kinda funny seeing Hulk Hogan just being a dad.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest dbc813

I think this is one of the best shows on reality TV. Hulk is a great dad and they have a very good family relationship. I love it!

Guest giggles4U

Stargazer:

I love this show as well! I'm telling you...this show is all about family and everyday issues that any parent might be faced with! I have never been a wrestling fan. However, I'm a fan of this show! I do not know how good of a wrestler that Hulk may/may not be. But as a parent, he is wonderful! His wife as well! His daughter is just beautiful and Hulk keeps a tight rope on her with good reason!

The thing that does get me though is the fact that he [Hulk] allows his son to get away with a lot more than he ever would think of letting his daughter get away with! In order for young teenagers to learn responsibility, they [young tenagers] need to test their limits! But. if I had a daughter who looked like Brooke, I doubt I would ever let her go anywhere either! :)