Cavemen

Baron

The show was much funnier when you weren't watching it. The bad SNL-style caveman makeup was a little destracting. I was laughing at the ugly girlfriend conversation.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, sadly I have to agree the show is a let down. First of all, the caveman from the commercial is much better than the ones they got for the show, and the whole theme of the commercials seems to be lost in the show. Its just a not-funny sitcom with cavemen in it.

The cavemen dress like we do, eat what we eat, play like we play, but they don't get haircuts? Well, I guess this shouldn't bug me, because this was what made the commercials so funny. I guess it is just so obviously absurd in the show.

Maybe its the too much of a good thing factor that makes this show so bad. I would pause my TiVo when I ran across a new Cavemen ad, but this show is like eating chocolate cake everyday for breakfast lunch and dinner.

• 3 weeks later...

I watched about 10 mins. of it and didn't find anything funny about it, and I agree with all of you that the makeup wasn't as good as the insurance commercials. It's a dud!

Does anyone remember the old movie "Quest for Fire"? I love the make-up they did for that movie.

I've seen The Bear.....maybe thats where I get all my night-mares about bears. lol

It was a good movie. Haven't seen Two Brothers.

• 2 weeks later...

I loved Quest for Fire. It's definitely in my top 100 movies.

I hate to admit it, but cavemen has been growing on me. I know its gonna get cancelled, but I watch it each week. Its nothing compared to Big Bang theory, but I have grown to like the characters. I think it may last awhile though since the writers strike will keep the nteworks from canceling when the dont have alternatives.

• 3 months later...