Episode 4.07: You Can

Dade

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Episode 4.07: Title Unknown

Airdate: November 2007

• 09/20 - If plans don't change, Danielle's baby (aka Bree and Orson's baby) will be named Benjamin Hodge. Source: TV Squad
  • 09/16 - At the Scavos, Lynette and her two sisters, Lucy and Lydia, argue about where their mother should stay next. Lucy doesn't want her because her boyfriend just moved in with her and she hasn't told him her real age yet! Lydia seems to have personnal issues (she is seeing a therapist) that prevent her from taking their mother in. Lucy thinks that Lydia's issues surfaced because she took care of Stella for two years. Lucy suggests they all chip in and buy an apartment for their mother. Elsewhere, Stella has a new boyfriend, Stan, who spent the night at the Scavos. Source: SpoilerFix.com
  • 09/14 - It looks like Danielle will give birth to a boy. Orson and Bree will not see eye to eye about circumcision. Lynette tells her sisters she cannot put up with their mother anymore. Source: TV Squad

• 1 month later...

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Episode 4.07: You Can't Judge a Book by Its Cover

Airdate: November 11, 2007

• 10/29 - Victor confronts Gaby about her affair with Carlos, Bree informs Susan that she thinks Mike is addicted to drugs, and a new Hodge family member is introduced to the neighborhood. Guest starring John Slattery as Victor Lang, Polly Bergen as Stella Wingfield, Carrie Preston as Lucy, Sarah Paulson as Lydia, Bob Glouberman as Mohel, Tom Beyer as Dr. Hanson, Julie Pop as nurse, Greg Lewis as Stan and Pat Crawfored Brown as Ida Greenberg. Source: ABC

• 2 weeks later...

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TV SHOW BLOGS

Desperate Housewives

by Aimee Deeken

Episode Recap: "You Can't Judge a Book By Its Cover"

For those of us (I include myself) who often bemoan the ditzy, clutzy storylines consistently given to Susan (Teri Hatcher), tonight's episode was certainly a departure. Last week we saw a single brief glimpse of Mike taking some medication, on the sly. Tonight Bree discovered, and alerted Susan, that Mike was taking a "highly addictive narcotic." Feel free to disagree (seems Hatcher's acting ability is a divisive issue), but I really do think she can act, and the writers' constant use of her character as bimbo comic relief was/is a shame. In fact, I think she can play dark, dramatic and sinister better than Mike (James Denton). But it's Mike who has the drug problem, whether it's an addiction to painkillers or something worse. Susan assured him that he shouldn't feel pressure to overwork and provide an upscale suburban lifestyle for their child, but should focus on being a healthy father. And though she believed him when he shoved the pills down the drain, the episode's last moment proved otherwise. (I did think it curious that he didn't run any water down said drain; I also thought that if his addiction really was over, that was the shortest story arc this show's ever had!)

In other news of spouses deceiving spouses, it was "to snip or not to snip" in the Hodge household. Orson and Bree couldn't be more perfect for each other

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name