Moonlight

Sharonda99

So what's your initial thoughts on this show? I'm watching right now, and it has potential. Course Anne Rice fans would be shouting foul with some of the fallacies of this show, like the fact that the vampires on this show can go out in daylight.

I really tried to like it. The vampire movies & shows have always been high on my guilty pleasure, but this one...I don't know, I just couldn't get into it.

Courtesy of: CBS, MOONLIGHT

About the show....

Mick St. John is a captivating, charming and immortal private investigator from Los Angeles, who defies the traditional blood-sucking norms of his vampire tendencies by using his wit and powerful supernatural abilities to help the living. In a life-altering twist of fate, Mick was "bitten" 60 years ago by his new bride, the seductive Coraline. Forever 30 years of age, Mick's as handsome and charismatic as the day he was "turned," and he eschews others of his kind who view humans only as a source of nourishment. With only a handful of like-minded confidantes for company, including the eternally young, wealthy and mischievous Josef, a hedge fund trader who relishes his uniqueness, Mick fills his infinite days protecting the living.

One night years ago, a single act of kindness changed Mick when he saved a young girl's life, making him want to be a better vampire. Now their paths cross again and Mick develops a distinctive bond with Beth Turner, who has grown into a beautiful, ambitious Internet investigative reporter. Reconnecting with her unleashes feelings Mick knows he can't pursue without exposing that part of him that would make him a monster in Beth's eyes. As Mick lives between two realities, fighting his adversaries among the undead and falling in love, he discovers the mysteries and pleasures that a valuable life has to offer.

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TV SHOW BLOGS

Moonlight

by Kara Howland

Episode Recap: "No Such Thing as Vampires"

Every good vampire story states the rules at the outset so viewers can keep track. Here

• 2 weeks later...

So what is Beths reaction to Mick being a Vampire?...come on I dont want to wait see her face!...after all he told her there were no such things as Vampires.

Moonlight

by Kara Howland

Episode Recap: "Out of the Past"

I

Moonlight

by Kara Howland

Episode Recap: "Dr. Feelgood"

Usually the monsters Mick hunts are of the human kind, but tonight he

• 2 weeks later...

Moonlight

by Kara Howland

Episode Recap: "Arrested Development"

So Beth and Josh aren

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I do too. Mick is finding out mortality isnt what he remembered. He looked like he regretted "turning back" as soon as it happened.

Moonlight

by Kara Howland

Episode Recap:

• 1 month later...

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, AUSIELLOR REPORT

Exclusive: Moonlight Leader Slayed!

More backstage drama at Moonlight

• 2 months later...

My new favorite show. I've watched all 13 episodes that have been released and love it. There is also talk that Moonlight has been picked up for a second season. Here's to hoping.

I'll post a link for confirmation as soon as I find one.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

I wanted to write and let you all know that I have come across a great show titled "Moonlight," and am encouraging those people who have not yet viewed it, to do themselves a huge favor and watch streaming episodes via CBS, as well as supporting this show via submitting your voice to be heard to TPTB at CBS and Warner Brothers, which owns the show. In the last 24 hours, "Moonlight" has gotten a negative response from the media outlets in regards to the possibility of a second season. In Alex O'Loughlin's words, (he plays good vampire with a soulful heart, Mick St. John), "If there's not a second season, there will be blood."

This show is a great twist on the typical vampire mythologies, and provides logical reasonings and explanations as to what and why vampires do the things they do (yes, it is mythical and not real, but it's an interesting take, and plus, how you can resist the gorgeous eye candy of Alex O'Loughlin!!!).

Below are the listing of several ways you can help keep the show on air, and only takes a few minutes of your time. Please join me in uniting with other fans to keep this beloved show on the air!

Thank you...

Email and call CBS' Audience Services department

audsvcs@cbs.com

Phone # ( 212 ) 975-3247

Feedback Form ~

http://www.cbs.com/info/user_services/fb_global_form.shtml

Nina Tassler

President CBS Entertainment

7800 Beverly Blvd.

Los Angeles, CA 90036-2112

( 323 ) 575-2747

Mr. Les Moonves

President & CEO of CBS

51 West 52nd Street

New York, NY 10019-6188

Email : lmoonves@cbs.com

( 212 ) 975-4545

Post messages on Moonlight's official CBS board

http://boards.cbs.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?lis...=cbsmoonlightmb

Warner Bros Television Studio contact info.....

Moonlight's WB page

http://tinyurl.com/45arce

Other useful links and phone numbers: Please, please, please continue to dial and type away!

1) Go to the Moonlight page on CBS. com and leave feedback -there's a link a t the bottom of the page: http://www. cbs.com/primetime/moonlight/

2) Write or call and leave a message to the network executives & audience services ?

President and CEO, Les Moonves: lmoonves@cbs.com

President, CBS, Nina Tassler: nina.tassler@cbs.com

Senior Executive VP of Programming, CBS Network, Kelly Kahl: kelly.kahl@cbs.com

President, CBS Paramount Network TV, David Stapf dstapf@cbs.com

President, CBS Paramount Network TV Entertainment Group, Nancy Tellem, nancy.tellem@cbs.com

Executive Chairman and Founder, Sumner Redstone sredstone@cbs.com

CBS Paramount (323) 956-5000 CBS Executive Comment Line: 323-575-4913 CBS Television City 323-575-2345 CBS (212) 975-4321 Audience Services audsvcs@cbs.com 212-975-3247

(818)655-5000 for CBS <<this one is a new number to call!!

Please remember to remain positive in your messages! Threatening to boycott the network or its advertisers is not going to help. As the saying goes, you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. Express how much you love the show, and that you are looking forward to another season! Forward this on to all your hangouts and as many fans as you can. It's time for everyone to unite, regardless of anything else going on in the 'Mooniverse', and let's go get our season two! Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TODAYS NEWS: OUR TAKE

This Bites: Why Moonlight Won't Live On at the CW

Moonlight fans hoping to see Alex O'Loughlin and his vampire-drama buddies resurrected by the CW had their dreams squashed when Media Rights Capital officially released the Sunday line-up it had developed for the fifth network. Addressing the decision to pass up the opportunity to pick up the cult hit and its eight million viewers, MRC TV president Keith Samples explains to Variety, "It just didn't seem in the end that it was the right thing to do at this moment in time.

"We're going down a new path here, I'll be the first to admit," Samples adds. "Things will come up on this road we didn't foresee, and we will evolve."