Dick - Winner!

Jem

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

remember about halfway through the season, and I said Dick need to get over to LA Ink and get his tats spiffed up?? cause they are very faded, so now I read he will be on there, yea!!! I think Kat Von D can really makes his old ink look new again

If Dick got so worked up over the EdHill interview, I can't imagine what he would do if Howard Stern turned on him. The one thing about HS I know for a fact is he likes to be the only a$$ in the room. If he gets wind that he will be a bigger hit if he doesn't suck up to Dick, hold onto your hats.

I keep laughing at the Vince Neal show Dick mentions in his post.

EdHill and the staff of MSR are BB fans as well. They recapped the entire season. It's one of the mainstays of the site.

So yes, EdHill has watched BB.

MSR BB Recaps

Thank you for the link. I just went there and saw he never liked the Donato's. I had never heard of Ed Hill before this interview. I thought it was an interview from an impartial journalist.

I think the MSR staff did a lot of mocking of all the HGs. EdHill couldn't stand Eric either (I believe he dubbed him America's Retard). But most of the TV recap sites that I have read, and these are sites that recap episodes, not live feeds, did not like the Donatos. This includes Midseasonreplacements (MSR), TVGasm, and Television Without Pity (TWOP).

As much as many people would love to believe that everyone in America loved the Donatos and those of us on these threads are a bunch of "haters," I have seen a lot of evidence elsewhere that Dick and Dicklet were not as universally loved as some here may think.

I think it's interesting, actually, that Dick received what many people have argued was a kinder edit on the show... what I mean is that a lot of his foul and abusive behavior obviously was not fit to be shown on primetime TV, so naturally the worst of Dick was not seen. In addition, CBS had a sympathetic slant toward the Donatos in the editing, not showing some of the worst of their behavior as well.

But despite all this, the recappers on the sites I listed, many of whom wrote solely about the show itself, and didn't even watch the feeds for the most part, didn't like the Donatos. Now, I know there are many, many other sites on the internet, many of which were supportive of the Donatos. I write this to point out that they were not universally loved. And I have a lot of respect for the opinions held by the writers of these other sites as well as those here. I just thought it was interesting.

Dick: After hearing that, and we did not know anything about the anti-Semitic remarks she made. We were informed outside of the house. But, some people get what they deserve.
So when are Dick and his precioud Dani gonna get what they deserve?

They did they won the game!

So what does Amber get for her anti-semantic remarks?

Danielle spews anti asian remarks and gets 50K

Dick spews -too much to list- and wins

but I understand America turned a blind eye to the bad things the Ds did

Thanks for posting the interview, Spacecadet.

[Mod Note - See post here for link http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?s=&am...st&p=390131 moving to Dick thread]

Loved how Dick kept contradicting himself -- I never lied! ... of course you have to lie ... If you think you can come into this game and not tell a lie, you're lying to yourself ... I never lied! :animated_rotfl:

And this bit:

Person after person, player after player. If you watch this game from season one [and] their diary rooms. If you think you can come into this game and not tell a lie, you

So when are Dick and his precious Dani gonna get what they deserve?

They get EdHill!!

Anymore updates on his interview schedule?

For someone who enjoyed the sound of his own voice, he sure has been quiet...

Just got this Bulliton from Dick's My Space.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Please be patient, there are a lot of people to get to... But I am doing my best to approve everyone as quick as I can. I will attempt to get on the enormous amount of messages soon. So please donakt respond to this bulletin.

I have been meeting with producers that want to develop a show for me. I turned down a VH1 gig that was lame. It looks like I will be getting tattoo'd on LA Ink soon. I was told Howard Stern wants me on, they are supposed to call me next week.

All the radio interviews all over the country went well and were fun. I will be sitting in with one of my DJ buddys on KNAC.com next week.

Vince Neil's manager contacted me and is hooking me up Sat. To hang with Vince at a gig in Vegas. He also wanted to make sure I was going on the Motley Cruise in Jan. And invited me to play in Vince's celebrity poker tourney next month in Vegas.

Ice T's band Body Count contacted CBS and told them they would waive all costs involved if they wanted to use parts of their song Evil Dick in the Big Brother song, obviously CBS didn't take them up on their offer... Too bad, I love those guys as well as the band.

All kinds of crazy shit going on in my life and I am loving every minute of it!

I also heard that one of the jurors in the Phil Specture trial said he wanted to pull an EvelDick on the other jurors and go off on them. How rad is that, if it is true?

And make sure you go see Suicidal Tendencies in Vegas, I will be there.

I see he's still dropping names...what a douche. Vince Neil? wow...lame.

Archived