Sign in to follow this  
Scuba

Big Bang Theory

HA! sheldon and penny fighting rocked! loved that leonard told her to call his mom!

A December episode of The Big Bang Theory gives us Battlestar Galactica's Michael Trucco on a motorcycle. He'll play Leonard's partner on a project and one of the youngest MacArthur Genius Grant winners ever. sources say Penny takes a shine to him.

sheldon with the relationship help last nite was awesome! poor leonard was doing just fine on his own! and howard with the relationship advice.......i like howard. he's starting to grow on me

OMG...I laughed so hard during last nights show!!!! Sheldon just kills me....knock knock knock, Penny, knock knock knock, Penny...here is some banana bread...hahaha! And listening to him attempt normal people talk was just great!

"The Bath Item Gift Hypothesis" December 15, 2008

post-2-1230118459_thumb.jpg

Sheldon: I possess the DNA of Leonard Nimoy? Do you realize what this means? All I need is a healthy ovum, and I can grow my own Leonard Nimoy!!

Yes, now you too can own Sheldon and Leonard's Periodic Table Shower Curtain (or at least one just like it). Just click the picture. It would make a nice gift for the nerd in your life.

51OwakXE1AL._AA280_.jpg

So, do you think Jim Parsons, the actor who plays Sheldon is much like his character? This might be an indication: Parsons received a B.A. in theater from the University of Houston and at one time worked for Microsoft.

post-2-1230119643_thumb.png

Parsons currently lives in Brooklyn, New York. He loves to play the piano and enjoys watching sports, especially tennis, baseball, and basketball.

i love sheldon. he's the best. but all the characters are awesome. i tell you, while i love this show, i have others that i like more, but each episode this show moves to the top of my list. they continue to make me laugh out loud and amaze me that they have so much material for this show that its never the same.

oh, and the guy with the speach problem last nite was cracking me up!!!

oh goodness! that just made me snicker thinking about it!! that would be good for a few episodes!

I liked the way they gave Rajesh a little more to do this week. He gets some good punchlines, but they haven't fleshed of the character as much as the others.

Here's some news:

Leonard's mom has got it goin' on

sheldon with his flow chart and getting stuck in the loop cracked me up.

What a Big Bang bummer.

Five months after it was announced that TV's funniest traditional sitcom, The Big Bang Theory, had wisely upgraded the sublime Sara Gilbert from an occasional guest star to a full-fledged series regular, the former Roseanne star has practically vanished from the CBS hit. What the heck happened?

It turns out Gilbert is no longer a series regular! The actress was bumped to recurring because producers weren't able to generate enough story for her character, who had been paired romantically with Leonard (played by Gilbert's former Roseanne co-star, Johnny Galecki). "They couldn't write for her, so they changed her status to recurring," whispers the insider. "It's a little mystifying."

A Big Bang spokesperson declined to comment, but a source close to the show noted that Gilbert will continue to be a presence on TBBT, adding that she's scheduled to appear in the episode that tapes next week. "Sara has a long-standing relationship with [Big Bang exec producer] Chuck Lorre that dates back to their Roseanne days," the source points out. "He adores her, and he will continue to use her on the show."

post-2-1232931115_thumb.jpg

bhahahahahahaha! leonard's mom was soooo sheldon! and then the two of them rocking out to guitar hero. this show keeps getting better!!!

This show wasnt even on my TV radar when I stumbled upon it a few months ago. I only watched it that night because I couldnt find anything else to watch, and was happily surprised. Its different, it's funny, and fresh--love it.

leonard changing the food boxes to fool sheldon is awesome!!! and that he's been doing it for over two years makes me laugh even harder!

you forgot the flash drive, you forgot the flash drive.................BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hahaha...scuba!! I laughed so hard at that last night and also when Leonard had to keep taking the phone from Sheldon to talk to Penny AND then when she stepped on the box. OMG...this show never fails to get me laughing!!! Moonpie...heehee!!!

not the best episode ever, but sheldon and penny singing while they're making the penny blossoms was a riot!

This would be awesome to have!!! The guys on BBT are so creative - I wish I had friends like them!!

penny and sheldon are so much better as adversaries. i love the banter the two of them have.

"Big Bang Theory" moves to Monday nights at 9:30PM next month. Thursday will become Monday on CBS

Monday on CBS:

8:00PM "How I Met Your Mother"

8:30PM "Rules of Engagement" (will be replaced by "Accidentally on Purpose" in the Fall)

9:00PM "Two and a Half Men"

9:30PM "The Big Bang Theory"

10:00PM "CSI Miami"

I can live with that, but you Dancing with the Stars fans will have to tivo something.

At the end of last season the guys were going to the North Pole for 3 months... what does that mean is going to happen with Penny & Leonard's relationship?

so penny and leonard finally did the deed?? good times, but now things are gonna get really interesting.

oh, and i looooooove sheldon!! and the freaky dude with the speach problem is hilarious too!

Sheldon has met his sixth all-time enemy Wil Wheaton. What will he do with the opportunity? Will he seek his revenge or falter under the pressure? Catch 'The Big Bang Theory' Mondays at 9:30 on CBS!