Sign in to follow this  
Scuba

Big Bang Theory

I recall reading that they are already out of new episodes.

The Big Bang Theory: Eight episodes were produced. Eight episodes have aired, so there are zero left

hopefully this strike will be over soon and leonard and sheldon can go back to being the nerds we all love.

Just found out my 8 year old has a crush on Sheldon. :animated_rotfl:

I like Leonard, but he will always be David from Rosanne's TV show.

what commercial was Sheldon on before this show??

I was just looking at my DVR's record list, and it has an episode of BBT to record on December 17th. It is set to record only new episodes. So what gives? new episode?

I hit the info button and it says something about a bombshell moves in across from two physicists. That sounds like episode one. Or it could be just the general theme of the show. Im not gonna get my hopes up. I do miss the geeks though... Damn writers!

i agree it wasnt' as good........but there were still some parts that made me laugh out loud. i'm soooooooo glad its back

Those blurbs at the end of the episode are called vanity cards. Chuck Lorre has been putting them at the end of his shows since he did Grace Under Fire. Here is a link so that you can check out all of them.

Chuck Lorre Productions

They're a lot of fun and a great way to waste some time.

By the way, BBT has become my favorite sit com. I laugh at so many things that go over my husband's head. :laugh4:

season finale was good........but i was hoping they wouldn't get penny and leonard together the first season.

wonder how'll they take that into next season

Yeah, I was shocked they put them together so fast. In many cases, a show like this "jumps the Shark" when the tension is taken away. On the other hand, I kinda felt that Leonard and Penny have been overshadowed by Sheldon's antics. The show was losing its original premise. Maybe a change-up will be good? I don't know.

It was nice to see ol' Darlene and David back together.

Call me crazy, but I'm actually waiting for a Penny/ Shelton hook up. Not an actual one, but maybe a little more innuendo. Or introduction of a roommate for Penny. Either way, I think there needs to be more of a sub-plot, anti-story going on in the background.

But I do like the show.

I had totally forgotten about Lorre's vanity cards. I just read the one from the first epi of BBT, and its too funny. Maybe thats because I used to video tape and pause Dharma and Greg to read the vanity at the end, and just as he said reading a paused frame on a VCR is hell compared to a DVR. LMAO thinking of me and my (then) bf really close to the TV trying to not vomit from the jumpiness.

BTW, love love this show.

anyone watching this season?

i love sheldon.

I am watching it and I totally love Sheldon too!!!! I laugh so hard at this show every time I watch it my husband always comes to investigate and now he is watching it too. I thought it was so funny when Penny woke Sheldon up and no one is supposed to be in his room and then he had no bottoms on...good stuff!!!

okay, sheldon's face when smiling last nite had me in tears!!! he really makes that show

Yes...that was hilarious!!! And I loved at the end when Raj was trying to apologize and he couldn't speak yet with some booze in him he was yapping non stop to her!

this show would die without sheldon! leonard has his moments, but its all about sheldon anymore. his freakin' star wars sheets and pottery barn were cracking me up!!

the whole intervention setup was hilarious!

It took a little while for this show to grow on me, and I'm glad I gave it a chance, because it's one of my favorites now.

post-2-1226035796_thumb.jpg

When is perfect sitcom casting Less Than Perfect? When it involves Sara Rue.

The well-regarded comic actress has been tapped for a multi-episode run on CBS' red-hot series The Big Bang Theory, executive producer Bill Prady tells TVGuide.com exclusively.

Rue will play Dr. Stephanie Barnett, the brand-new girlfriend of one Big Bang boy, who in short order is "stolen" away by another.

On the losing end of the deal? Wolowitz. On the winning end: Leonard.

Since wrapping up her four-year run as the lead of ABC's Less Than Perfect, Rue has appeared in numerous TV movies and has guested on series such as Two and a Half Men. Her first Big Bang episode is scheduled for Nov. 17 and it is hilarious, I am told.

Source: TVGuide.com

This is my 9 year old daughters favorite prime-time show. (Nothing will be Hannah Montana though :lol: )