Big Bang Theory

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I liked the show and there were actually a couple of laugh-out-loud moments, which given the level of comedies out there, I'm surprised.

I'm still wondering where the stories are going for the season. I'll tune in later.

**IMO, I do get sick of sitcoms always making the smart people out to be unattractive and dorky, and the good looking people kind of dumb. But I guess it wouldn't be that funny if there weren't extremes. Oh well. Good show.

this show was ok..the "nerdy" guy falling for the "hot" girl is a bit over done imo. I thought The Class was a way better show, I might end up resenting big bang because it's in that time slot. will have to see how this pans out..great acting though.

**IMO, I do get sick of sitcoms always making the smart people out to be unattractive and dorky, and the good looking people kind of dumb. But I guess it wouldn't be that funny if there weren't extremes. Oh well. Good show.

Those are called dramas.

I liked the show. It was funny.

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm giving this show a chance, I agree with scuba...the Sheldon character is the reason I'm watching. I do love that they had Darlene from Roseanne and Jackie who was hysterical as sheldons mom.

I'll think about it. I've always like Galecki from his days on Roseanne. I saw the pilot, and felt that he is what hold the show together.

Wow, am I dense or what? I never even put 2 and 2 together. I never realized that he's the same kid from Roseanne. So we have 3 of Roseanne's cat on this show? Is there a connection or just coincidence?

Wow, am I dense or what? I never even put 2 and 2 together. I never realized that he's the same kid from Roseanne. So we have 3 of Roseanne's cat on this show? Is there a connection or just coincidence?

Are you being sarcastic? I really can't tell.

This show got a green light on CBS schedule in large part because of Galecki and his outstanding performance on Roseanne. He has remained close friends with Sara Gilbert, so her appearance on the show is no surprise.

The actress who plays penny always the same actress?

I have watched two episodess. The pilot and last night. In the pilot the character of Penny looked and acted very differently.

i'm sorry to keep harping on it, but i love sheldon! he's so freakin' funny. he can deadpan a joke like nothing!!

not the best episode, imo, but still made me laugh out loud in spots

I loved last nights episode. I was surprised to see this show listed as one of the top 10 shows that needs to be cancelled. Cavemen was number 1 and Kid Nation was in there too. I can understand Cavemen, Kid Nation maybe, but this show rocks! Its so funny. Maybe it only resonates with geeks like me. I just think its a great show.