Episode 3: I Lost Two Hands And Possibly A Shoulder! (spoiler)

wolfrider

Episode 3 Detail: I Lost Two Hands and Possibly a Shoulder!

For a reward of comfort items, including pillows, blankets and a tarp, the two tribes are each given a boat and must defend it against attacks. For immunity, the teams use wooden Chinese coins to solve a puzzle. At tribal council, another castaway is voted out of the game.

I Will Add Spoilers of This Episode as I get them , they should be here before the airing Oct. 4th.

Okay all I got an early post , keep in mind is only day after and it like last week is subject to change as more commercials and info is gathered.

For those wanting to know how I get the info , well there is a lot in the process. Yes I do look at the other spoiler sights but I do my own investigating and deductions. I use those sights , the comercials the adds , the pics . I read them all look at the pics rewatch the show before to compare things like cloths , shoes , actions , tensions. Then I put it all together to make the best educated guess I can. Which is one reason I include things others don't like , who sits out challenges , if some one swims , or reads tree mail or what have you. So here is my first educated guess on the show for next week..

Week 3

Episode Detail: I Lost Two Hands and Possibly a Shoulder!

For a reward of comfort items, including pillows, blankets and a tarp, the two tribes are each given a boat and must defend it against attacks. For immunity, the teams use wooden Chinese coins to solve a puzzle.

The kidnapped castaway bonds with the kidnappers over issues of faith, and the floodgates open as that castaway reveals their own tribe's dynamics

The women on one tribe have a hard time getting shut-eye as they avoid the snuggling and smothering of a cuddly castaway

As two guys joke in private that the only reason to keep a weak female tribemate is because one has a crush on her, that woman spies on their crude conversation. Jean Robert/Aaron ? in water to James re: Courtney Spy ( as seen on scenes for this week/ Jean Robert swims every morning)

Who is in the water in these two pics , that is the answer to above . I feel it is Jean Robert but many say it is Aaron so anyone that has an oppinion please post it on this thread.

s15e03promo060pc9.jpg

s15e03promo061fz2.jpg

To stew or roast a crab? That is the question that prompts two alpha-males to duke it out.

Aaron and Jean-Robert ( only tribe with two obvious alpha males and as per episode 2 , can be seen not getting along)

Reward Challenge: Zhan Hu

For a reward of comfort items, including pillows, blankets and a tarp, the two tribes are each given a boat and must defend it against attacks."

Seen In Challenge:

Zhan Hu : Jamie , Sharee , Phee gee, Erik , Frosti , Dave

Fei Long : Amanda , Leslie ,James , Jean Robert, Denise , Aaron

Sits Out Challenge ?:

Fei Long : ( Not Seen ) Todd & Courtney

Kidnappee: The kidnapped castaway bonds with the kidnappers over issues of faith, and the floodgates open as that castaway reveals their own tribe's dynamics (Leslie)

Immunity Challenge:"Blade Runner" - Winner = Fei Long

"For immunity, the teams use wooden Chinese coins to solve a puzzle."

Seen In Challenge:

Fei Long : James , Courtney ,

Zhan Hu : Frosti , Jamie , Dave ,

Sits Out Challenge ?:

BOOT: Dave

On a Final note this pic I am showing next is believed to be the hidden immunity idol in plain sight.

e3tv22txt7.jpg

I thought I would add some pictures to show where my ideas are coming from but ya'll judge for your self and your oppions are welcome please.

Seen In Challenge:

S15E03promo016.jpg

S15E03promo010.jpg

Davegettingcoins.jpg

Part 2 Immunity challenge who is in it continue

S15E02CBSPreAir08.jpg

Kidnappee: The kidnapped castaway bonds with the kidnappers over issues of faith, and the floodgates open as that castaway reveals their own tribe's dynamics (Leslie)

Jean Robert always off sleeping some where

S15E03CBSPreAir03.jpg

The women on one tribe have a hard time getting shut-eye as they avoid the snuggling and smothering of a cuddly castaway.

S15E03CBSPreAir01.jpg

S15E03CBSPreAir02.jpg

Do either of these girls look comfortable and can Frosti be the male they trying to avoid ?

For a reward of comfort items, including pillows, blankets and a tarp, the two tribes are each given a boat and must defend it against attacks

S15E03promo045.jpg

S15E03promo044.jpg

Do those look like blankets and could daves comment that its not fing science have something to do with what to do with the tarp. Oppinions everyone what do ya'll think , join me in the seach for Episode 3

PS: Title for Episode 4 is this , i will give details of it when available

E4 title: 'Ride the Workhorse Till the Tail Falls Off'

Who is in the water in these two pics , that is the answer to above . I feel it is Jean Robert but many say it is Aaron so anyone that has an oppinion please post it on this thread.

Survivor Skills also says it's J-R and James. I believe that to be true as well.

On a Final note this pic I am showing next is believed to be the hidden immunity idol in plain sight.

I like how on the TDT website, they refer to the idol as a $1.50 coaster from Pier 1, lol.

Nice work, wolfrider!!! :2thumbsup:

I think it looks like Jean Robert too.

Regarding Frosti- I'm not sure if that's enough to go on for me yet...I can't really tell from those photos what the women are thinking, but you may be right! He doesn't strike me as who it would be...Jean Robert does though. Maybe it's just cuz he annoys me so much that I'm assuming something ;)

Week 3

Episode Detail: I Lost Two Hands and Possibly a Shoulder! (Spoiler ) Revision Part 1

(1).For a reward of comfort items, including pillows, blankets and a tarp, the two tribes are each given a boat and must defend it against attacks. For immunity, the teams use wooden Chinese coins to solve a puzzle.

The women on one tribe have a hard time getting shut-eye as they avoid the snuggling and smothering of a cuddly castaway (Jean-Robert)

s15e03shortb001ba5.jpg

s15e03shortb013zf3.jpg

s15e03shortb024we3.jpg

s15e03shortb027xb3.jpg

(2). As two guys joke in private that the only reason to keep a weak female tribemate is because one has a crush on her, that woman spies on their crude conversation.

Jean Robert in water to James re: Courtney Spy ( as seen on scenes for this week/ Jean Robert swims every morning)

s15e03promo060pc9.jpg

image12tq9.jpg

(3). To stew or roast a crab? That is the question that prompts two alpha-males to duke it out.

Aaron and Jean-Robert ( only tribe with two obvious alpha males and as per episode 2 , can be seen not getting along also Aaron is a confessed great cook and on cast interview was planning on his cooking talents helping with the game.)

Episode Detail: I Lost Two Hands and Possibly a Shoulder! (Spoiler ) Revision Part 2

Reward Challenge: Zhan Hu / Fei Long ?

For a reward of comfort items, including pillows, blankets and a tarp, the two tribes are each given a boat and must defend it against attacks."

(Note : Per Pics on Revision Part 1 , With Fei Long sleeping there are no blankets , just the sarongs they were given to wear at the temple also there are no pics at all of the sleeping of the other tribe . Something to consider )

s15e03shortb080vw5.jpg

s15e03shorta01ad1.jpg

s15e03shortb067ak5.jpg

Seen In Challenge:

Sits Out Challenge:

Fei Long : ( Not Seen / Courtney Seen Sitting in back Ground by Jeff ) Todd & Courtney

Kidnappee: The kidnapped castaway bonds with the kidnappers over issues of faith, and the floodgates open as that castaway reveals their own tribe's dynamic.

This is one of two people:

a. Leslie is the kidnap victim and bonds with Sherea & Jaime

b. Sherea is the kidnap victim ( the words "floodgates open" mean tears and Sherea has cried several times already in this show. She bonds with Leslie.)

Episode Detail: I Lost Two Hands and Possibly a Shoulder! (Spoiler ) Revision Part 3

Seen In Challenge:

Sits Out Challenge :

Speculation Only ( Based on reasonable deduction , Courtney seen in the IC and Todd Sat out the RC . So neither one can sit out the IC. Leslie Sat out IC last episode and though they can do again more then likely won't )

Fie Long:

Boys : Jean Robet or Arron (I believe will be Jean Robet and remember this is only my feeling , there no proof)

Girls: Amanda or Denise ( I believe will be Denise and remember this is only my feeling , there no proof)

The women on one tribe have a hard time getting shut-eye as they avoid the snuggling and smothering of a cuddly castaway (Jean-Robert)

Heh, heh, my suspicions were correct. Thanks for all the photos and info, wolfrider!

If ya'll like the photo's to go along with my brain storming or it helps ya'll to see where my thoughts are coming from I will continue to add them every week.

I do use some of the pics from other places yes , but as you can plainly see , i watch and rewatch and take pics of what i believe on my own .

I think I am spending though entirely to much time at this , 5 hours at least a day to check everyone else and then rewatch the parts I think has proof of what I am thinking , oh what the heck I am having fun doing it . I missed doing spoiling last season .

Reality TV Calendar

Survivor China: Reward, Immunity, Boot And The Final 9

Spoiler Report by Cari C.

October 2, 2007

Last week my Survivor spoiler got lost so you guys didn't get the chance to read it.

To make it up to you, I have included a extra bonus spoiler at the bottom of this article.

Before we get to it though, let's discuss what will happen this week. First off there will be a reward challenge and for once, Fei Long might not win. In this challenge each team will be given a boat and they must defend it. From the looks of it, they will be wrestling each other in all their half naked glory.

My sources say Zhan Hu will finally win and they will kidnap Leslie. For winning, they win some comfort items like pillows, blankets, and a tarp.

There will also be an immunity challenge this week.

From the looks of it, there is a puzzle they have to solve and they look like they are chopping a wooden post. I am not sure exactly what will happen but I do know Zhan Hu will lose again and they will once again have to go to tribal.

This week the leader will have to pay for how bad his team is doing. Look for Dave to be the one to go home.

Now to make up for last week, here is the list of the final nine Survivors:

Jamie

Erik

Courtney

Todd

Amanda

Denise

Frosti

James

Peih Gee

This of course means that in the next couple of weeks Leslie, Aaron, Jean Robert, and Sherea will be going home.

From my understanding Leslie will be leaving next week (Dave is leaving this week) and the Shrea, and then Aaron, and then the last one to leave before jury is supposed to be Jean Robert...

If you remember correctly I said that the people to leave in the 3, 4, 5, and 6 positions were up in the air... I said they would all go some where during that timeframe... I think everything else is right on target...

ETA my bootlist from another thread...

Here is a boot list... Some of them aren't a sure thing, but some of them are positive...

16. Steve "Chicken" Morris

15. Ashley Massaro

14. Leslie Nease?

13. Sherea Lloyd ?

12. Dave Cruser ?

11. Aaron Reisberger ?

10. Jean Robert Bellande

9. Jamie Dugan

8. Mike 'Frosti' Zernow

7. James Clement

6. Eric Huffman

5. Peih-Gee Law

4. Denise Martin

And the final three:

Amanda Kimmel, Courtney Yates, and Todd Herzog...

So at least we know that the weeks that Leslie and Aaron go, that the IC will be won by Zhan Hu, who definitely need it.

And it seems like Zhan Hu will win the RC this week and Leslie will be kidnapped. I'm having a hard time finding sources that will confirm this. Pics of the challenge are just hard to interpret, but when you read the spoiler from tv guide, it makes you think Zhan Hu will win b/c of the whole "bonding over issues of faith" deal, which seems to be Leslie.

Let me throw another little possibility in there just for something to think about , you know your obsessed with survivor when thoughts like this are the last waking thought you have for the day. LMAO

Lets say Fai Long wins the RC again and it is Sherea that is Kidnaped , she bonds with Leslie over faith issues and feeling like the outsider and crys and spills her guts to her , but does she give her the HII hint. What if she gives it to James.

Then James finds the Idol , and later makes that big mistake that cost him the game by giving it to someone he thought he trusted. Thus putting together all those rumors on all the spoiling board that James has the Idol and then gives it away.

Just a thought I had as going to sleep last night , tell me what you think.

Preview: Long Live Fei Long?

The Fei Long tribe continued to prove its superiority in challenges last week by winning both the reward and the immunity contests. They are now four for four in head-to-head competitions. If Zhan Hu loses immunity again, irritating leader Dave just might be reunited with evicted enemy Ashley sooner than he thinks. Tonight, the teams play for comfort items (pillows, blankets, a tarp) in a boat challenge. The winner kidnaps an opposing tribe member, who bonds with the other team over issues of faith. But is it in good faith?

The Most Popular and Current Boot List on the Survivor Spoiler Net

Final 9 Challenge Board Spoiler

List of contestants that appears on challenge board visible in Base Camp Preview:

Image Courtesy of SurvivorPhoenix

s15challengeboardplayermh2.jpg

Boot Spoilers from DanieuBleau

Posted on: Sep. 23 2007,16:23

F3 - Amanda

F3 - Todd

F3 - Courtney

F4 - Denise

F5 - Peih-Gee

F6 - Erik

F7 - James

F8 - Frosti

F9 - Jaime

F10 - Jean Robert - The Jury Starts

F11 - Aaron?

F12 - Leslie or Sherea? - With a 2 for 2 Tribal Switch

F13 - Leslie or Sherea?

F14 - Dave

F15 - Ashley

F16 - Chickenman

Survivor Fevers Explanations on Boot Order

Survivor Fever Explains

Aaron Reisberger - Fei Long Tribe

For Boot :

- leader target

- leadership actions (non irritating) (Source: TVG B-roll clips)

- medium facetime

Against Boot :

- strong for challenges

- outdoors person (surfer)

- personable

- playa (Source: Jeff P)

- good in camp (Source: TVG B-roll clips

Amanda Kimmel - Fei Long Tribe

For Boot :

- no evidence

Against Boot :

- fit for challenges

- outdoors person (camper-hiker)

- savvy gameplayer (Survivor) (Source: Jeff P)

- makes jury at least (Source: Challenge Board Spoiler)

- Finishes in Final 3 (Source: Dani @ SSkills)

- under the radar

Courtney Yates - Fei Long Tribe

For Boot :

- weak for challenges

- initially 'off-putting' (Source: Jeff P)

- poor in camp (Source: TVG B-roll clips)

Against Boot :

- cut throat player

- makes jury at least (Challenge Board Spoiler)

- F5..."Pale & skinny" F5 Female (Vern via ChynS

Dave Cruser - Zhan Hu Tribe

For Boot :

- leadership target

- medium/high facetime

Against Boot :

- mediator

- adaptable

- outdoors person/traveler

- good in camp (Source: Jeff P; TVG B-roll clips)

- Episode 3 boot (Source: Dani @ SSkills)

Denise Martin - Fei Long Tribe

For Boot :

- opinionated

Against Boot :

- loyal

- worker bee

- good in camp (Source: Jeff P)

- personable (Source: Jeff P)

- Finishes game in 4th place (Source: Dani @ SSkills)

- low facetime

Erik Huffman - Zhan Hu Tribe

For Boot :

- on-line during filming (Source: smokeitgood)

Against Boot :

- easy going

- personable

- straight shooter (Source: Jeff P)

- finishes 6th place (Source: Dani @ SSkills)

- under the radar/low facetime

Mike "Frosti" Zernow - Zhan Hu Tribe

For Boot :

- youngest contestant

Against Boot :

- athletic for challenges

- finishes circa 6th place (Source: Vern)

- finishes 8th place (Source: Dani @ SSkills)

- 'gets game' (Source: Jeff P)

- good in camp (Source: TVG B-roll clips)

- makes jury?

Jaime Dugan - Zhan Hu Tribe

For Boot :

- athletic for challenges

Against Boot :

- personable

- PR savvy

- finishes 9th place (Source: Dani @ SSkills)

- under the radar/low facetime

James Clement - Fei Long Tribe

For Boot :

- not F2, unlikely F3 (Source: Vern)

- somewhat isolated (Source: TVG B-roll clips)

Against Boot :

- strong for challenges

- good in camp (Source: Jeff P; TVG B-roll clips)

- finishes 7th place (Source: Dani @ SSkills)

- "James should have gone much further, but not only was this mistake he made grave, but it was huge" (Source: Dani @ SSkills)

Jean-Robert Bellande - Fei Long Tribe

For Boot :

- indoors person-high maintenance?

- medium/high facetime

- lazy strategy

Against Boot :

- savvy gameplayer (poker)

- strong for challenges

- Finishes in 10th place (Source: Dani @ SSkills

Leslie Nease - Fei Long Tribe

For Boot :

- opinionated

- talker (radio host)

- out early, 4th boot? (Source: Dani @ SSkills)

- medium/high facetime

Against Boot :

- loyal

- hidden idol clue

Peih-Gee Law - Zhan Hu Tribe

For Boot :

- opinionated

- high maintenance

- recent smoker/drinker quitter

- possibly abrasive

- leadership target

Against Boot :

- Asian girl on Jury (Source: Vern)

- playa (Jeff P)

- good in camp (Source: TVG B-roll clips)

- finishes 5th place (Source: Dani @ SSkills)

Sherea Lloyd - Zhan Hu Tribe

For Boot :

- one African Am. is out prejury and one is jury (Source: Vern)

- not F2, unlikely F3 (Source: Vern)

- 'fish out of water' (Source: Jeff P)

- too tired to talk (Source: TVG B-roll clips)

- isolated (Source: TVG B-roll clips)

- out early (Source: Dani @ SSkills)

Against Boot :

- listener

- personable

- social skills

- straight shooter (Source: Jeff P)

- Booted E3/E4 (Dani-Skills)

- Med-Low Facetime

Todd Herzog - Fei Long Tribe

For Boot :

- physically small

- strategy overkill

- F3 (Dani-Skills)

Against Boot :

- personable

- returned home thinner (Source: tip to SurvivorFever)

- hidden idol clue

"Survivor" Fans Visit the Survivor: China Filming Location

A young Chinese "Survivor" fan and his friends traveled to visit the Survivor: China filming location. This small group of teenagers would travel great distances because they love Survivor and they're VERY excited that China is the latest location!

Photos, Captions and Story by Vern (Survivor Fever Boot Spoiler)

The Article he Wrote for Survivor Fever with Pics

WolfRiders Final Synopsis of Episode 3 Spoilers:

Keep in mind everyone I have shown many possible ways it could go this week , What I am going to put up here now is how I feel it will go down. But everyone else especialy CBS Fantasy Players must choose there own path and go with there gut instincts.

Week 3

Episode Detail: I Lost Two Hands and Possibly a Shoulder! (Spoiler )

For a reward of comfort items, including pillows, blankets and a tarp, the two tribes are each given a boat and must defend it against attacks. For immunity, the teams use wooden Chinese coins to solve a puzzle.

The women on one tribe have a hard time getting shut-eye as they avoid the snuggling and smothering of a cuddly castaway. Jean Robert

As two guys joke in private that the only reason to keep a weak female tribemate is because one has a crush on her, that woman spies on their crude conversation. Jean Robert in water to James re: Courtney Spy ( as seen on scenes for this week/ Jean Robert swims every morning)

To stew or roast a crab? That is the question that prompts two alpha-males to duke it out.

Aaron and Jean-Robert ( only tribe with two obvious alpha males and as per episode 2 , can be seen not getting along)

Seen In Challenge:

Sits Out Challenge :

Fei Long : ( Not Seen ) Todd & Courtney

Kidnappee: The kidnapped castaway bonds with the kidnappers over issues of faith, and the floodgates open as that castaway reveals their own tribe's dynamics

Leslie is the kidnap victim and bonds with Sherea & Jaime

Seen In Challenge:

Sits Out Challenge :

Speculation Only ( Based on reasonable deduction , Courtney seen in the IC and Todd Sat out the RC . So neither one can sit out the IC. Leslie Sat out IC last episode and though they can do again more then likely won't )

Fie Long:

Boys : Jean Robet or Arron (I believe will be Jean Robet and remember this is only my feeling , there no proof)

Girls: Amanda or Denise ( I believe will be Denise and remember this is only my feeling , there no proof)

Thanks wolfrider! Your information is awesome and very useful. It gives you food for thought and as you said, gives us the leeway to chose the direction we want to take as far as Fantasy leagues.

Yep, great stuff wolfrider!

I'm wondering if Erik could be one of the ones Leslie bonds with because he is the only other Survivor to have it stated in his bio that he is a Christian:

Huffman is a Christian, and he believes his faith will keep him strong and focused when faced with the physical, mental and emotional hardships of SURVIVOR: CHINA.

We'll see tonight!

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name