My Season 4 Vow

mikede

Its hard, real hard not to read the spoliers, especially in a show like this. Last season early on, i read spoilers, and i felt like id cheated myself when those breaking moments happened on the show. So 1/2 through i stopped and it made it a lot of fun. The temptation was there for the spoiler at the end of the season, but i used self control and wow, it really came out good. I have read a few of the things in the spoiler thread this summer, but it was more like news, and not a spoiler.

From this day forward, i vow to not open up the Lost spolier section.

Whos with me!

ts hard, real hard not to read the spoliers, especially in a show like this. Last season early on, i read spoilers, and i felt like id cheated myself when those breaking moments happened on the show. So 1/2 through i stopped and it made it a lot of fun. The temptation was there for the spoiler at the end of the season, but i used self control and wow, it really came out good. I have read a few of the things in the spoiler thread this summer, but it was more like news, and not a spoiler.

From this day forward, i vow to not open up the Lost spolier section.

Whos with me!

That's one of the good things about getting older. I can read a spoiler and then when it comes time for the episode to run, I forget what I've read.

I admire you greatly if you can do it, mikede, I really do. However, I am a hard-core spoilerholic and just don't think I could do it...plus, it's part of my "job" here to look for spoilers and misc. news- and that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! ;) We will do our very best to keep all spoilers only in the spoiler section, ok? Good luck!

That's one of the good things about getting older. I can read a spoiler and then when it comes time for the episode to run, I forget what I've read.

:lol: Forgetfulness has it's good points, I guess!

• 4 weeks later...

Outside of someone telling me what I missed for each episode (a picture in the background, what someone was reading, what they saw on pause, etc) ....I would hate to know spoilers for episodes I haven't seen.

Small stuff doesn't bother me, but I don't have fun reading about who will get booted next on Survivor (for example) before it happens. I think the only show I like spoilers for is BB, and even then... I don't want spoilers too far ahead from the actual episode.

Who are the hardcore fans around here? And what are your favorite theories? I have only one, and this it is a role-playing video game. Can't claim it as my own, but I have read through that website that has broken down every single detail that explains everything that has happened so far.

I'm definitely a hard-core fan as its my absolute favorite show but every time I come up with a theory that I think is rock solid, it turns out to be just a clump of dirt!

I, for one, am hoping that it is NOT a role-playing game...but it isa well-thought theory.

I enjoy being suprised by ever changing events. Never know what to expect next. At first I thought it was the x-files all over again, where they were making it up as the go along, and there were no method the the madmess.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm with ya, Mike. I didn't do any spoilers last year and found the season much more exciting.

The tuff thing for me was staying out of most threads in here, or going to another site to find something and avoiding spoilers while hunting.

We can do it. We just have to play down the thread contributions.

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name