Episode 2: "my Mom Is Going To Kill Me!" (spoilers)

wolfrider

Episode 2: "My Mom Is Going to Kill Me!"

From TDT and Pics of Commercials for Eps. 2 ( Thus Far , Subject to Change as more Commercials come out before Eps 2 Airing on Thurs)

REWARD CHALLENGE: Mud challenge? - Winner = Zhan Hu? (TDT)

Voice Over of Jeff yelling(PBP): Everybody is pulling every body's clothes off (possible hints for bonus pts)

Fei Long:

In the Pics of Challenge : James, Jean Robert ,

Leslie (she could be kidnapped and get an Hidden Immunity Idol hint. )

Denise , Aaron, Amanda

Sitting out ? ( Todd , Courtney ?)

Zhan ho:

In Pics of RC : Frosti , Ashley, Dave , Erik ,Jamie , Sherea

Pic of Dave reading parchement from eps 2 commercial : ( reads Tree mail)

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE: Battering ram? - Winner = Fei Long (TDT)

BOOT: Ashley gets body-slammed (TDT)

TDT is definitely speculating Jaime as the one being kidnapped b/c Survivor Phoenix shows pics that do not have Jaime in them for Ep 2 at the camp.

Are there any other sites listing Jaime as the kidnapee?

This is the pic that is in question:

S15E02CBSPreAir08.jpg

If you notice, Jaime is nowhere to be seen. Speculation on TDT is that Jaime is kidnapped and this pic is the morning of the IC challenge.

(This pic comes from Survivor Phoenix)

Okay, I kept reading the post thinking it was a spoiler for Kid Nation! I was so confused until I got to the picture.

Your Right Sharhonda it is as much speculation about Jamie being the kidnap victim. When it was believed the other team was the winner I figured it was Leslie that was kidnapped this week.

The spoilers are not always right and TDT is not the only place I go to or where I get my info but so far all the places seem to agree with the last version of the spoilers I put up. It is still a guessing game really , but Yana and I have been really close in the past. Not always spot on but ask some of the older people here we come dang close.

and Francis you are right , the name for this weeks show threw me to . And does remind me a bit of this weeks kid nation title. Wonder who's mom is going to kill who and why.

PS. Sharhonda here is an addy I will share that in the beginning did think the other way but if you look deeper they two now believe that Fei Long wins the immunity and that it is Jamie that is Kidnapped. More Episode 2 spoilers from Survivor skills

I agree wolf about checking different sources. I consulted TDT, Survivor Skills, Survivor Sucks, Survivor Phoenix... you name it. I guess the key is to just check as many sources as you can and see if there is a consensus, which as you stated, it seems to be agreed with most of the sites this week that the above predictions are accurate.

I wonder if any of that counts for bonus pts on getting naked cause I put both James and Jean Robert as getting naked and well we did see there back sides.

So far the predictions are acurate even the two I added that were not on any other board , who sits out and what leslies gift from god was.

I saw my score on CBS this morning around 830am EST. I received 215. Knowing that Jaime was going to "sleep away from camp" really helped me out.

Living Room

Living Room

Please enter your display name