America's Next Top Model Cycle 9

erinjs

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking forward to the new season! In the last few cycles, I've really starting getting into it, and trying to figure out who will win. They should do a fantasy league, lol.

My husband doesn't like the show, he says they've never had any really pretty women on it. I've tried to explain to him that models do not necessarily have to be beautiful. They are looking for unique, not so everyday type people, but he doesn't get that.

Saleisha is GORGEOUS!!! I wonder how she'll do? By far, she's the prettiest from those bio pics alone.

http://www.cwtv.com/thecw/gen-gallery-antm09-models/11/1

Janet and Milla look like they may do well also. I'm so excited for this season also. I LOVE this show! It's like an adult version of playing Barbie somehow.

From buddytv.com

America's Next Top Model: Cycle Nine Finalists Announced!

For the latest America's Next Top Model news, subscribe to our RSS feed or email newsletter. Email this Article to a Friend

August 23, 2007

antm-cycle9.jpgIf it seemed like there was something special in the air today, some kind of heady mixture of lip gloss, estrogen and anxiety, it wasn't your imagination. Today, the names and photos for the 13 finalists for America's Next Top Model cycle 9 were released in anticipation of the season premiere on the CW on Wednesday, September 19. The drama starts promptly at 8pm.

In the meantime, you can review the new slate of modelettes and start picking your favorites now!

All we get this far in advance is some basic demographic data. There are quite a few students in the bunch, and just one over the age of 21. Although, as we've been reporting recently, the America's Next Top Model process scours the entire United States to find its hopeful modelettes, there are some trends in the locations from which cycle 9's finalist were found.

Six of the 13 are from the Northeast, two from Texas, two from the Midwest, and two from the Southeast. Only one modelette in the whole bunch from the most populated state, California. Tyra Banks recently relocated from the state to New York City; has she also left her love for the West Coast behind?

BuddyTV has their pictures and profiles posted, so take a look and let us know in the comments below: who of the below do you think will be fierce and who will be a flop?

Ambreal is a 19-year-old college student from Dallas, Texas.

Bianca is also a college student; she's 18-years-old and from Queens, New York.

Ebony is a 20-year-old nursing student from Chicago, Illinois.

Chantal is a student (mysteriously not specified as are the other students, hmmm

So after tonite, I have two girls that I don't like. Ebony, I can't stand, and Mila irritates me. I really like Saleisha, she's so pretty! I also like Sarah, and sorta like Heather. I can't wait for the next episode.

Oh, and every season, Ms. Jay cracks me up with his facial expressions and everything!!!

I love Ms J. He keeps things going, and not in a bad way like Janice did when she was on the show! He's one of the reasons I tune in, that and Jay Manuel, whom I think I have a bit of a crush on, though I'm not sure he plays on my team, lol. Either way, he's stylish and has a cute smile. :animated_scratchchin:

I still dont have any leading favorites, and I am still havgin trouble remembering their names, but not enought to know that I also dont like Ebony - she has got to go!

And Sharonda99m, I agree, I tune in for the two Jays too! and I also have a little crush, but yeah I am pretty sure he is playing for the other team! Thats ok hes still nice to look at!

The Models..........

cw-antm09-ambreal-container_006896-f4b31

Name: Ambreal

Hometown: Dallas, Texas

cw-antm09-bianca-container_006899-471a7c

Name: Bianca

Hometown:Queens, NY

cw-antm09-chantal-container_006902-2055f

Name: Chantal

Hometown: austin, TX

cw-antm09-ebony-container_006905-8b8192-

Name: Ebony