The Donatos after BB Maybe Mtv Reality

surfgranny

The Donatos on MTV  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Would you watch The Donatos if it really were an MTV series?

• Yes, watching a dysfunctional family is like rubbernecking at an accident scene
    • No, their 15 minutes are up

Even though I loved Dick, I really dont think he would be good "acting", Him on BB8 was great, but I dont think he'd be good on a show, he already seemed different just in all those after interviews, not the Dick I watched!

I would like to see Dick do something now. Alone. I feel that Daniele intimidates him during interviews. He is scared of what will come out of her mouth once he responds to a question.jmo Not that I dislike Daniele but she is a very uptight person and Dick is not.

maybe he's never been that close to a robot. What ever it was, he looked scared.

:animated_rotfl:

I know I'm gonna get a beat down for this but Vincent kinda reminded me of Dr. Will. Tall, skinny, pale, dark bushy hair, similar facial expressions when he was talking. It was weird.

I read that the Flavor of Love part 2 finale drew around 7.5 million viewers. That is pretty massive for a VH-1 show & much higher than MTV shows garner. That's also higher than some of the BB episodes. I dunno how the show performed on a week to week basis though.

Archived