Dick - Winner Of Big Brother 8

CeCiMom

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats Dick!!!!

I was pulling for you and Dani from day 1 (wondering at the beginning, with the stupid LNC, aka nerdherd2, if you could actually pull it off) and for the first time in BB history, I'm thrilled with the winner and runner-up. You made the season.

Please do an interview with Yana here at Morty's. Some of us still need questions answered. ;) We need closure in order to get on with our dorky, BB obsessed lives. :dork:

Dick's face when they told them about the twist was awesome!! You could actually see the truth sink in, and he didn't look quite so smug. Congrats Dick, well done.

I found this link on Dick's myspace. The link didn't work that well, so I just put in www.foxreality.com and to the left there is a link to vote for him and others for Reality Star of the Year. Just thought I would post this if anyone was interested. If you don't give a _____, then ingore this posted thread. I didn't post it so that you could bash Dick. I just thought it was interesting and some people might like it. Again, if you don't like it, ingore it. (and yes I did vote for Dick, I only watched one of the others and in noway was voting for him)

no

Archived