Big Brother 8 Live Feed Chats - Feed 4, 9 Pm Est

djcam89

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

love what Dick says his mom says about Jameka. He says Jameka aplogized to his mother and his mother handled it well. Today he was talking on the phone with her and she says (about Jameka) "You know, everyone blows it....but not everyone blows it in front of millions of people." Love it!

I enjoyed the whole interview, they all seemed like they were havin fun

I posted this somewhere this morning but I felt that Dick was intimidated by Daniele and wasn't saying too much. Was it just me? Nick seemed very quiet and I felt he didn't feel free to speak his mind.

i think it was because it was really not nick's interview.. he was really just there to support them and not because he was being interviewed.

it was about the 2 finalist... not 2 finalist and nick! lmao but it was nice to see him there.... i think.

I thought it was Nick's interview. That's what was posted in the beginning and then I read that Dick and Daniele would be chatting as well. I'm glad the three of them were together.

I just loved watching the Jessica/Eric interview! I was about 15 minutes late but I found out that they consider themselves dating and are going to change their MySpace pages (Jessica talked Eric into creating one for himself) to not single anymore. The big answer that I learned is that Eric was not allowed to use his Power of Veto that week--he HAD to do what America wanted him to do, period. And they were not mean when talking about the other houseguests. I think that they are a cute couple and I hope that it all works out for them!! I really think that Jessica likes Eric as much as he likes her! :animated_bouncy:

Archived