July 10th Live Feed Updates

Guest HermanoGrande

Everyone rushing in and out of the house due to BB announching outdoor LD. Guys in the kitched putting away all the food left out on counter. Females making last minute pee breaks etc. before heading outside. BB keeps announcing LD due to April and Ash not paying attention

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Howie is pestering Janelle about her sexual preferences, and if she misses her boyfriend or not. Janelle visibly uncomfortable with it, and Michael seems to try to rescue her by distracting her into another conversation. Howie kept trying, seems like he's giving up on that line of conversation

Guest HermanoGrande

April, Maggie, and Eric in kitchen. Girls complaining because Eric farted and it reaked. He says its because he finally has food in his stomach. They continue to talk about how everyone has farted. (ive never seen so much gas talk in my life...)

Rachel (i think) walks in and complains about getting sun burned today.

Eric is making fun of April because her face is flushed from having 2 beers. She claims shes not a good drinker and that she already is feeling tipsy.

5:20 (ish) BBT

Michael and Kaysar talking in the bedroom, they think putting Janelle and Jennifer up isn't a good idea because they are the least threatening in the house. Michael wants to have a meeting to make sure everyone is on the same page.

Kaysar said when he's in a group and Ivette and April are talking, neither of them look him in the eye or acknowledge him. He thinks there is something up...

5:37 BBT

Eric just told Michael to stop kissing the girls necks and coming on the them - he told them they were getting really offended by it. Michael seemed surprised, and now he has gone into the backyard to be by himself.

Eric and the girls are all in the kitchen making dinner for the house. They are saying this is the first family dinner where they can all eat the same thing.

They are having:

Sauce and pasta (michael cooking it will start at 7:30 bbt, he is not sure why everyone has started cooking dinner so early. Making meat sauce and non meat sauce for Maggie)

Apple pie or apple mystery desert ( Janelle and the girls)

Salad (Eric, who is using a butter knife to cut everything :roll: Not to sure why)

They have asked for White and red wine and chocolate and vallina Ice cream from BB. No answer to if they are getting it.

Guest okw fan

6:00 pm BBt

Eric inm kitchen making a salad. Ashlea there talking to him then picking up a bible and walking away. Don't know where she went.

Maggie, Kayser, James , Beau, Eric and James in a room talking. They asked James what he is doing since he isn't teaching and he said going to go back for his masters in Miami and bartend at night.. "You can make a lot more money".

Eric and April in kitchen talking. Didn't hear what they were saying, but he told her to relax. Janelle also in the kitchen, making apple fritters.

I don't know who April & Eric are talking about. Eric has reassured April about 10 times that shes fine and "he' won't win it and not to worry. I don't know who "he" is. Eric says he KNOWS Janelle is 'gunning for him, and he can't take that risk'. April is very worried "he" will put her up. Eric says "no, you have Rachel, Me, Maggie, James, Sarah...."

April is worried over her & someone else in their alliance getting put up.

Michael strolls up and they ask him to sit with them. He declines.

Maggie doesn't think miachel will do it anymore. they are chatting over their disrespect becvause April is married, and maggie has a boyfriend. Ivette is loudly expressing her opinion and dominating convo. They are saying Howie can push it but isn't as bad as Michael. Ivette telling maggie and april she likes cappy but he is a married man and would never do that. April saying she is married & happy.

talking about a fhg and how flirty she is. who is she?! ivette: they are going to show her in a bed at night with him. maggie: you dig your own grave (say it again mags!)

~

Switchs to Eric & Rachel in kitchen.

Eric saying 'no, he's harmless' then howie comes around the corner.

howie to rachel: rach if you were a couple years younger (then he laughs evily)

eric: if you were gay you would do beau.

Howie: probably.

~

back to maggie/ivette/april

they are still bitching about mike, and now swapping howie stories.

Guest Domestic_Goddess

Houseguests are getting ready to have a "family style" dinner together.A few of them are dressing up. James is even wearing a tie :o

Guest Domestic_Goddess

They are still getting ready for Dinner.

Beau is so cute in jeans,long sleeve blue shirt,suspenders, a pink tie and a hat!!

Hes now walking around critiquing everyones clothing choices!!

LOL, he even has Howie wearing one of his shirts and a hat as well.

Howie just said 'It feels good to have a fashionable gay guy as a friend".

Beau said "Thats what I'm here for ".

I wish I could screen cap this for you all. Maybe someone will....

At first it was Kaysar, Beau, Sarah, James and Ashlea dressing up. Sarah said to April 'dress up with us'. April was reluctant and said 'nobody is..rachel isnt..cappy isnt..well lets go ask rachel, we don't wanna leave her out.'

Now as far as I know everyone is dressing up.

Guest Domestic_Goddess

This happened about an hour ago, and I forgot to post it:

Eric called Micheal into the bathroom and told him that the grils were really beginning to get frustrated with him.

Micheal asked why, and Eric told him "Man, you've got to stop being so touchy feely with the grils----they are really getting annoyed with you.

Honestly dude, I wouldn't tell you this if I didn't give a s*it about you".

Micheal said, "okay man, I got it.I'll stop."

Ever since then, he has been really quiet and subdued.