What Was Your Favorite Week Of The Season ??

stinky

amber , jess, eric , jameka evictions

I loved this season. My fave week was probably the one where Dick went nuts trying to get Dustin evicted. Can't wait to see his face when he learns his antics didn't scare his houseguests into saving Dani's then subsequently his ass, but instead was such good trainwreck TV that America made Eric keep him and evict Dustin.

The week when Dick imitated Amber: "Cigars ...

cigarettes...cocktails" Not just the way he said it,

but holding the skillet lid upside down like a tray, and the way he walked. I still laugh just thinking about it.

I enjoyed the entire season but....

I can not pick just one week....

I have 2 absolute favs and they are:

1. Dustins eviction

2. Dick winning final HOH!!

I enjoyed those 2 episodes the most!!!

But loved the entire season!!!

Congrats Donatos!!

The week when Dick turned "Dastardly" to pull eviction votes away from Daniele was the best week of the season! Then to have them BOTH stay was a beautiful twist to the obvious manipulation of the clueless Houseguests.

Definitely a very memorable Big Brother! Evel Dick leaves as a reality star.

i guess my favorite week is now...my 2 favorites in the final 2...a bigbrother winner i wanted for the first time ever! to the people who hate the donatos, i feel for you...i've been there 7 times! even when will won...i hated him! i didn't love will until allstars. i think my worst week was when nick left. my stomach was in knots! i know it's pathetic, but true. i will seriously miss this season's big brother...and all the "fun" on these boards!

Archived