Big Brother 8 Season Finale Show 9/18!!!

CeCiMom

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The whole AP and the only reason Dick is there thing (and before you say "You only say that cause you're a D/D fan), The game changed before that in ways because of the AP. If it wasn't for him, Nick may not of gone because he may not of been on the block and the 3 of them D/D/N would have been a lot stronger than just the two of them. Various other things as well, but just trying to point out, Yes the AP saved Dick from leaving, but he may not have been on the block anyway if Eric wasn't America's Player because it would have been a completly different game. AP basically decided the whole game from start to finish (as if the producers didn't plan it that way.)

db, you ARE part of the welcoming team. I've seen it myself!

If you don't have the live show when it's live, you can always join the chatroom at 9 pm et tonight for Fuskie's Live Play By Play, where he'll tell you exactly what's happening!! From what the non juror members say, to the jury's reaction to AP and the winner of Big Brother 8!!!!

Instead of being excited, I'm finding myself sad right now at the thought of it all being over in a few hours.

I want to Dick to win but if Daniele wins it's fine with me. Happy it will be a Donato. :animated_wave:

Dani is so sure she's gonna walk away with the 500k. She even asked Dick how he could travel to all those places on $50,000. It will tickle me to death to see Dick get the big win and see her pout one more time!!! She even said [/if there had been an America's Choice she would have won that too. All she's done this whole summer is pout and whine when things didn't go her way. I'll just bet that she won't continue her relationship with her dad outside the house. She will go back to being the same sef-centered spoiled little brat WITHOUT a boyfriend (unless she can talk Nick into moving in with her).

GO DICK -- WIN FOR YOUR SON AND YOUR MOM

dick wins 6-1 or 7-0

jen is the only vote he may not get

I'm really looking forward to tonight's show. Sad to see that it's almost over. BB is by far my fave reality show and it always seems like forever before the next summer! and as far as this summer goes...What a summer!! Can't wait for next year already. whoooo hoooooo! :party_smilie:

Are they showing the Finale on the feeds? Ok I am asking because the guy when I canceled said something like that and I wasn't paying attention. Now when I went to go look at the feeds they say

Big Brother 8

Finale

could it be possible?

Archived