Sunday's Show 9/16

laladoopiedu

I've watched from season 1 too Elle and I don't ever remember a recap show. My husband said they would have been better off not having the double eviction episode if they were giving us "this crap" lol He's right though, that was annoying. If they were going to fill it with "unseen footage" that would have been a little better, but :censored:

::::::::shrug::::::::: i laughed again when they showed the clips of amber... gets me every time

Me too.

Well, that just reinforced why I don't like the Donatos. Every time I start to get over Dicks verbal abuse and think that he may have some redeeming qualities, bamb, it hits you again. Did they really need to show how verbally abusive he was. Why is he getting any money, he should have been removed from the house. His attack on Jen was horrible and he wasn't much nicer to the rest of the hg. They both are so smug and think everyone likes them. I can't wait for them to see how much some of America hated them. I would be so ashamed of myself if I acted the way they have.

What a crap episode..I thought things couldnt get worse with the Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson Variety Hour..I was mistaken. I guess CBS didnt think it was subtle enough to dedicate 3 months to them...they had to give them their own hour long after school special. If I wanna see 2 egotistical idiots talking about how great they are and how everyone else sucks, Ill hang out with those 2 old geezer Muppets characters that sit on the balcony...at least they're funny.

they should have done a jury house episode or something interesting. literally fast forwarded 75% of the episode. bleh. i have a feeling cbs was really trying hard to get people to like dick with their editing. unfortunately, they didn't realize that anyone with half a brain and 1% of a functional human soul cannot help but be repelled by his terrible behavior.

DVR'ed the whole damn show...

Watch 10 seconds .. in that short time I wanted to hit dick in the mouth.. and stuff a sock in Danielle's...

Then in the next 5 seconds I wanted to hit myself with the bat for wasting 15 seconds of my life on this trash

BB8 worst season ever!!

If I wanna see 2 egotistical idiots talking about how great they are and how everyone else sucks, Ill hang out with those 2 old geezer Muppets characters that sit on the balcony...at least they're funny. :lol:unfortunately, they didn't realize that anyone with half a brain and 1% of a functional human soul cannot help but be repelled by his terrible behavior. :clap:

Archived