Sunday, September 16th

dumblonde

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It (BBAD) has to be live because when my AD started, Dick looked at their clock and said it's 9 pm, showtime, baby, and again as usual Daniele said if you're watching people get a life, ha ha, she says it every time, so at mindnight when showtime is over for them PDT, it will be 2 am CDT for me, and 4 Am EDT,the jury questions will start then, west coast is 2 hrs earlier than me, East coast is 2 hrs later than me, I live smack in the middle,lol, time is a weird thing isn't it?

fatcat, its live for you and me (eastcoast and central) but not for west coast. the have to wait until its 12 their time.. (which i think is stupid.. but i guess it makes sense too, so it doesnt run into their prime time shows)

but it is live for us... :)

I got ya Fizz, it couldn't be live for them, you are making perfect sense, I am always a bit off,lolduh!!

Dick is looking concerned..maybe he's thinking Dani is going to take the money and run if she wins...he's tip toeing around her foul attitude tonight......

Or it could be nerves for the impending barrage of insults and accusations the jury will be throwing at them in a hour or so...

He sure is quiet tonight...

He has shown extreme patience with her of late, she is on then she's off, then she doesn't feel good, he even offered to rub her back, I should be so lucky!!! He is handling her with Kid gloves, and they are prolly nervous to get those questions out of the way just to get the vibe of what the jurors are thinkin and how they are feelin, and they do not even know yet about the AP. I predict Dick will be given the big bucks.They also would consider daniele more a peer and that won't work in her favor.

I was saying Dick would win, but looking at an individual voting basis, I'd have to say Daniele would win.

Dustin ... Dick has attacked his sexuality

Jen... Dick attacked her nonstop

Amber.. Dick attacked her drug addiction

Jessica - tossup

Eric - Dick

Jameka... has stated she won't vote for Dick

Zach... probably votefor Dick.

You have four people who will probably vote personally and vote for Daniele to win.

BB should let them get ripped for the Q&A session...talk about no holds barred.........could you imagine what entertainment that would have been.......Now the questions are pretty much going to be predictible... ..About Dick's attitude/rants with him answering "it was all game".....Dani whinning "I'm not my father"........but i hope it gets out of control..well a little at least..

It's hard to say what the jury will do for sure. This year seemed to be more personal than most, so it might have a bigger factor. I bet for the most part though, the jury questions will be a bit of a cop out and there won't be too many tough questions despite the personal implications. That'll might be a good indication of how the votes will go too.

Breaking it down person by person, it does seem Dick is at a disadvantage.

Eric/AP: Almost a certainty going to Dick. Even if it wasn't AP's vote to give, Eric would vote for Dick, especially considering Daniele lied to him about voting out Jessica, when he asked on a personal level.

Jessica: I think Dick will get her vote as well, she was the only one he really didn't go off on. If Eric gets a chance, he might convince her as well.

Jen: It would make the most sense for her to vote Daniele after what happened between her and Dick, but she's "Jen", you never know what she'll do. Daniele was responsible for her nomination and eviction. I'm still leaning heavily towards Daniele on this one.

Dustin: He might resent Dick staying and him going and factor in the abuse from Dick, that should add up to a vote for Daniele.

Amber: See above in regards to abuse. A vote for Daniele here likely.

Jameka: If she said she wouldn't vote for Dick, I believe she'll stick to it. So Daniele again.

Zach: Personal attacks again here and he was closer with Daniele.

I've been trying to come up with a way how Dick could win, but it seems in the jury house there are still pairs of people who will vote the same way.

I wish they'd give Eric the AP task of trying to influence the jury to get the person he has to vote for to win. They could give him the incentive of $5,000-$10,000 more to do it.

12:11 BBT

Trivia on the feeds so I would assume the Q&A is getting underway...........usually takes over two hours so it will be awhile until we get D&D's take of the pulse of the jury...

I wish they'd give Eric the AP task of trying to influence the jury to get the person he has to vote for to win. They could give him the incentive of $5,000-$10,000 more to do it.

TempletonPeck,

I'm certain that Eric's job as America's Player is to vote for whoever America chose, but also to campaign for that choice in the jury house as well.

Near the end of the last episode when they were showing the phone numbers for who to vote for, they mentioned that he's voting and campaigning for America's choice

There's no extra incentive, I watched BB Exec Producer, Allison Grodner on Housecalls and she basically said it was in his contract to do his best to fulfill the AP duties if he didn't want to forfeit the money he earned..

They're back from the questioning. Daniele is pissed at Dick and went straight to bed. Dick feels its always a catch-22 with Daniele.

Without them talking, can't tell yet exactly how it went but I suspect Daniele expected him to downplay his efforts to win the game.

There's no extra incentive, I watched BB Exec Producer, Allison Grodner on Housecalls and she basically said it was in his contract to do his best to fulfill the AP duties if he didn't want to forfeit the money he earned..

This is what I was talking about Yadayadayada ;)

Dani feels everyone was focusing on her personal life and didn't give her credit for her winning competitions. Even though she is whining and hollering at Dick, I see her point. She won a lot of competitions (I'm sure her fans can list them later) but because of her father's large personality they all felt she was flying under the radar and hiding in his shadow.

I get the impression she got upset when he pointed out that he had the hardest game of everyone, that he had the most to lose.

HA! Truth hurts! When Danielle saw her father come down the stairs in the beginning, she knew that her game was compromised. That being said, ED's game plan had to change, too. What father is not going to watch their offspring's back?

I'm sorry, but little miss biotch needs to check herself . . . she is the one who immediately asked/told her father to team up when she realized he was in the house; she absolutely let her father create the smoke screen from which she was able to hide behind during the game.

Sure, she did decent in the comps; sure, she did contibute to the strategy convos with her dad. Bottom line, he DID carry her . . . at the expense of his original game play. His game was played for her and because of her.

Chickie needs to get over herself.

I guess from the Dick and Daniele's discussion the jury seems to be a pro Dick jury..but that shouldn't be taken so seriously as they still have a day to think about how they are going to vote....

Prior to tonight's Q&A I was certain of a 5-2 Daniele win..now...who knows..............

Archived