Amish in the City

Tamossa

I think this post should be in the 'reality tv' thread .. but yes I did watch it .. and I really liked it. I'd like an update as to what happened to them?

Yeah ... I am sure they will. :)

I was actually not sure if you've been around for a while ... have you visited the other forums on this board? There is a lot to choose from ..

:)

Oh no .. just that some newer people might not know there are other board catagories to choose from. I post here, and in on topics a lot .. sometimes I'll venture to the tv or reality tv forums .. just depends on what i want to talk about.

Just thought I'd let you know if u didn't know .. but I guess u do know .. :) so nevermind.

Which AK was your favorite? The CK's were a litle much. Kinda rude. :)

Oh I think I know what she means. I liked the AK mostly. I can't pick which one tho. I thought they all came so far on that show. I was sad to see they all went back but one. But then it was all they knew. The CK's OMG! The veggie girl who thought cows were from another planet crack me the hell up! AKs watch her and another guy make out was funny and the gay kid and one other guy's fight was too much drama to me. It was a good show tho!