What Was The Dumbest Move This Season?

OmegaBetaZeta

What Was the Dumbest Move This Season?  

153 members have voted

1. 1. What Was the Dumbest Move This Season?

• Mike sacrifices himself for Kail
    • Jameka gives up competing in 5 HOH competitions
    • Dustin volunteers to be nominated
    • Jen and Zach vote out Dustin over Dick
    • Zach doesn't use POV to take out Daniele

lala, that is the truth right there, this is the first time my 2 have been in the final 2, every season as we get further into the season it gets really bad where people get into the bash fest, believe me I was around here for the Janell hating, between season 6 and allstars it really was hilarious all the back biting, no different this season, but I still have had fun, and if my 2 were not in the finale I still would be here.

Lets see in BB3 I liked Lisa so was happy with that, hated F2 in BB4, F2 in BB5 was meh OK, didn't like F2 in BB6 or BB7. This is the 1st season I have been happy with F2 since I joined Morty's & I have never seen the boards even 60% happy about who makes it. That just taint a gonna happen :animated_rotfl:

Mike sacrifices himself for Kail: he was a goner anyway with mob metality of the house anyone association with mra had no chance after week two was over to make up with the house

Jameka gives up competing in 5 HOH competitions : was dumb at first but in the end was the only thing that kept her non gaming self in the house for so long

Dustin volunteers to be nominated : just plain dump why someone would ever volunteer to go up with eric who lies still being in the house

Jen and Zach vote out Dustin over Dick it was dumb of jen to keep dick after seeing that eric and jess just made a deal with the donatos plus with dick there dani didnt need her as an alliance mate

Zach doesn't use POV to take out Daniele i never consider zach not using the veto dumb. if he had used veto he would still had been third fiddle to e/j alliance and knowing eric he would have kept dick over zach if he got hoh.

Quote Jessica4life

Has to be Zach doesn't use POV to take out Daniele... <<<<< could of change EVERYTHING!!!!

Not neccessarily ...

Jameka was bound to a deal that all votes go in favor of D/D so if she was saved her vote would have went to evict Eric and Zach to evict Dani and Dick to break the tie...

Eric is AP and if he was saved by the veto his vote could have been to evict Jameka and Zach to evict Dani Thus leaving Dick to break the tie ...

So Zach using the veto could have very well had the same outcome ...

DONATOS FINAL 2 WOOOOOHOOOO!!!!

It amazes what a short memory everyone has as there was a very stupid move that was not even mentioned in this thread. It involves Jameka but not her giving up the five HOHs as that might end up being one of the more brilliant moves in BB history. However, remember when Jam felt that god had something to do with Jen picking her ball in the Veto comp and that she was going to fight to win that veto and use it on Jen. Had she not taken Jen off the block that week, Jen goes home and isn't there to vote to keep Dick when he was up against Dustin. I'm not saying this was the dumbest move but it certainly is worthy of being an option as it was definitely at the time one of the dumbest things I have seen in the seasons of BB I have watched (BB3, BB5, and BB7).

Another dumb move not mentioned was Mike taunting Dick in that Week 3 veto comp when Dick nominated Kali and Jen. Dick basically threw that comp saying OK, you want Jen to come off the block, you are going on the block and resulted in his eviction. Too early in the game to really know what impact it would have had but another week where Jen was saved for no good reason.

The dumbest move this season was Dustin agreeing to go on the block. Don't be so quick to judge Zach for not taking Dani out when he could have with five left. He didn't know he was going to win the next HOH. Also keep in mind that there wasn't much time to make a decision. Now, in Zach's defense, I might feel better about being in the Donato's good graces going into the final four than really having nobody going into the final four. He had every reason to believe that Jam was going to go out 4th had one of the Donato's won HOH. However, he gets rid of Dani not only would Dick have been absolutely enraged but he wasn't going to really get anywhere with Eric or Jam as he was just as responsible for Jessica's eviction as the Donatos. Also, the only chance he had of winning was against the Donatos. No way he beats Eric or Jam in the final two so might as well go with D and D to the final 3 and hope that you can win the comp. He almost pulled it off.

EDIT: Oops, I see Mike's move was mentioned as one of the five choices. However, Kali wasn't even competing at that point and it was Jen who he saved. Either way, it was a pretty stupid move.

And one more thing on Zach because it bothers me that he gets so much crap for not taking out Dani in the fast forward episode. Keeping Dani didn't affect his ability to win the HOH. True, Dani did win that veto but Zach was able to win round 1 and almost pulled out round 3 of the final HOH and both of the comps Dick was in his way, not Dani. Either way, Zach's only chance of winning the game was to go up against one of the Donato's in the final 2 so why take Dani out at #5.

jameka has been invovle with pretty much all of dumb move this season lol

I still say that the dumbest move this season was not getting rid of the father/daughter duo when they had a chance. Now they are both in the F2. Dani should of left week 1 and ED weeks 2. Didn't the LNC see what ED was doing when he was saying lets get the upstairs people out of the house first? It bought D&D time to make deals. Even though I am a ED fan if I was in the house I would have made sure that they were the first to go because as we found out they we together since the first hour and nothing would have broken up blood. Showmances come and go but family is forever. Why not evicting D&D in weeks 1 and 2 was not a choice I have no idea.

remember DNA don't assume anything. When the twins were revealed and one of them won HOH the next week, Nakomis said :who do you think THEY will nominate?" They knew that the sister bond made them a double threat and one alliance that would never break up. Anyone who watched the outdoor shower scene with Dick and Danielle in week 12 could see that they had an even tighter bond, despite the acting in front of the other hgs. People should have known that they would always do what is good for themselves. When it was 2 out of 8, or 2 out of 6 you can fight it. But when it is 2/4 or 2/3 you make it hard.

If anyone ever watched pro wrestling as a kid, use the Battle Royale as an example. There are alliances and team-ups that come and go, but everybody in the ring knows that Andre the Giant is the biggest threat. So you have to get all the enemies to work together against Andre to get him out first, or else it would be too late. Of course wrestling is fake, but at least wrestlers are more intellectual than the avergage BB hg.

Archived